3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vovkavin 07.02.20 04:27 pm

Question on cars (Forza Horizon 3)

Hello friends,the question arose - I really hope to receive an exhaustive response from knowledgeable people.
So version - pirates, Repack with crack from Codex dated 13 June this year.
Performance issues and optimization there is no game - after expanding the RAM to 16 Gigs no departures.
All present DLS is enabled and working.
Question on auto - noticed the lack of some cars in the game,personally I have. The company passed.
You can not buy them in the salon just yet. Such as Porsche Cayenne or Porsche macan. The Mercedes 300 SEL and what is the armored car. Rivals in the game they ride. I don't have them - what to do?
I would appreciate any advice.
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
stakanxxx 07.02.20

Some machines only through torsatron.

v
vlad1083 07.02.20

Vovkavin
win at roulette

V
Vovkavin 07.02.20

vlad1083
In roulette? Is it really possible?
If Yes,then I will try.
In General, a pity,a good toy,but the situation with the machines is not particularly profitable.
I'm talking about the license. Was ready to buy ultimat edition - 3000 rupees is not a question for a very long lasting product with openwatcom,but the catch is that
even so, you will not have the full fleet in the game. Buy another Karpacki sorts.

D
DePetrushkin 07.02.20

Vovkavin
As said above they are issued for the job forston, you can buy them for licenses at auction if necessary. Full litsuha on sale will be thousands of 2.5 (all the extras included that would have been) ultimate 1,5 thousand , but there are no extensions of the Blizzard and hot VILS 700 rubles, and another 2-3 sets of machines for 250 rubles. The pirates think not to get them. But having done, there are steep only partake.

_
_XuMuK_ 07.02.20

Vovkavin
as I know in version ultimate will give you all these cars HE Edition, of DLS too. in addition, there are all sorts V. I. p. subscription are included, so that subsequent car packs will also be in your pocket. well as the variant of roulette Yes, there's definitely all you can win

_
_XuMuK_ 07.02.20

but wait, on the way FH4 better then to take

V
Vovkavin 07.02.20

DePetrushkin
Okay, thanks for the reply. Going about the purchase of ultimata to think.

V
Vovkavin 07.02.20

_XuMuK_
So I already pre-ordered recently made. At least do not mind that kind of money for OpenWorld race, to be honest.
Well it's not Butifull which, at the time in three-and four enough. Plus again the setting digivive. In short - forest.
PS Thanks for the tips, friends.