3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atheon 07.02.20 04:29 pm

Experience beta test (The Crew 2)

Share first impressions about the game. After playing for half an hour, I realized that the game is very boring.
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
MakeHtosh 07.02.20

Atheon
I realized on closed beta,by the way and the money back can for pre-order?

S
Shakhburz 07.02.20

after several hours of play I deleted it, the first was better.

S
Slava74oren 07.02.20

Played in all three tests, I realized that buying at the start or do pre-orders won't, the graphics are just miserable, mirrors again, no, the developers are with it any problems, physics for the arcade is quite normal, the world is huge and to study it there is no desire, again, because of the misery of the graphics, the plot, I realized this is at all possible to buy it at a good discount later.

T
Tdante 07.02.20

Again apnuli bots and changed the physics of the car, now entered was more and from the skid speed reduction is significant. The rest is the same problems with the uploading left. Would though the choice of the distance rendering or something. The resources of the computer idle.
The car right in front of spawn, especially noticeable and annoying when something faster streetcar go. This and the first part was. But there the traffic was not so dense, and there is often no way at all to pass.
Well, in the alpha tests I have drawdowns fps was not, and there is. In some green areas... as in the first part.

S
SergeyKorolev 07.02.20

Blur needed fixes of course
Spoiler

m
m01533nk0 07.02.20

Aircraft control worse than it has ever seen. On the keyboard it's impossible. Ubisofts in all games the same shit. Far Cry 5, Wildlands and yet here was. Kapets!

d
dimik280888 07.02.20

Yeah, yeah, the game corner, but this is not surprising!

f
fog666666 07.02.20

and I was hooked

K
Knizhkin 07.02.20

Played about an hour... utter Crap. I'm confused, because from the waiting game goraaaazdo more. Grifoni was very disappointed plus miserable imitation of the excellent Forza horizon 3. I'm pissed. Failure.

M
Monster_JAM 07.02.20

Terrible stuff. Desire to play is absolutely not. The game is bad in everything from beginning to end, there is nothing that I wanted to put at least a small plus sign to this misunderstanding. Here I thought to put a plus for big game USA map on which you can always ride with pleasure. But after a couple of hours in the beta I realized that it doesn't deserve a plus. The entire map is big, but all kind of flat and plastic, there is no feeling of a living world full, details on some ridiculous level games a decade ago. Graphics outdated, the physics of transport is terrible, the world of plastic, the interest to play more than two hours there. What can I say, this is another migratory game without a soul from Yubisoft. The free beta was more than enough to understand that the game is utter rubbish. In my opinion, even the first part looked way cooler at the time.

R
R3FLeX 07.02.20

played for 3 hours in the beta.
Of all the modes drift like the rest of HS
Zadolbali invisible corners
The power of the machine the recommended 100,I have 134. And still I do full.
To 100km\h the car just barely accelerates.
The planes didn't even try,in all the games hated them.
You essay to write about that in the game d*remove.
The first part of this is not known for

C
Chaos25 07.02.20

took 10 min and came out, the game is not worth buying, it's boring and not interesting.

L
LaeNs 07.02.20

Played yesterday in beta on PS4, too boring, not a lot of glitches and the fps was sagging noticeably (I certainly understand that this is beta, but still).

W
WaFFeN WolF 07.02.20

The game and the 1000R is not worth it, not to mention 2T.
Hat full ! will remain in the first...

M
Misha Sokov 07.02.20

Advantages in comparison with the first part:
+ arcade control became better
+ engine sounds awesome
+ more interesting to drop with details and pump technique
+ the speed of creating a lobby with a friend and the start of the race (dynamic)
+ lighting and weather conditions
+ optimization
+ sport bikes in the first person (sense of speed)
+ price, no additional content for purchase

Cons compared to the first part:
- the world began to look worse. In some places just awful (screenshot below)

This is on ultra settings.
The range of drawing nature is disgusting. I hope will correct the times, we are not too lazy to finish their games.

While in town, it's not so bad.

music, after these tracks it was hard for me to find something catchy
TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me
Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know
American Princes - Auditorium
We Were Promised Jetpacks - Quiet Little Voices
- the number of cars is disappointing
yet there is nothing to do, let's see what happens on release

V
Virtualez 07.02.20

For 500 rubles to be able to drained. But no more. Something Juba just lazy, then FC 5 roll out, which in many aspects than previous installments, and now this strange product, then go about dlc Etc. Greece to the ACO for the price of a game. Sell!

i
insel260 07.02.20

Quite fit the game as soon as the correct draw distance, it will be quite awesome.
The crew 2 is Test Drive Unlimited with the map from The crew. In General, if not drawing, put 10 out of 10, and so far, 8 out of 10.
Physics very much. Like what you can configure the behavior of the machine. To pump or to negociate wheel, to disable different helpers and much more. Yes, even on a boat you can shift the center of gravity! Physics is beautiful.
Injuries were worse than they were in the first part. But, to be honest - damage, in principle, not necessary in this game. What is now there, is enough.

Like the drift races. Especially the style tracks. I love it! In no other game have I seen SUCH a drift tracks. What reminds the gymkhana from nfs 2015, but only without the sea of Paphos.

Really looking forward to the release, but at least hope for a fix distance. Because after the first alpha (when the drawing was fine) in the beta, the game became more difficult. The picture sometimes looked very ugly.

P. S. If you expect from the game sensation of action in the style of the latest NFS - guys, just pass by. As I said above is 90% of Test Drive Unlimited, which means most of the time you spend behind the wheel of his favorite car, just rolling down the long, beautiful and scenic roads... the remaining 10% is Forza horizon, with shows and flourishes.

R
Rapidd 07.02.20

Not really. Too expensive.