3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 07.02.20 04:34 pm

Zaid Massani (Mass Effect 2)

Who thinks about this character?And who the thread conversations with him turn out?But then I have only replicas of throws when he hit,and all the dialogues no.
104 Comments
Sort by:
B
Buksa 07.02.20

Sirinoeles, Jack - personality colorful. not rowdy though because her ticket to freedom need. well, it said to the question about the job - I do not care, it is necessary to survive and get out. and her monologue about piracy on the Normandy I am concerned. the boom to hope that the heroic Persian she fell quiet, and renegade will meet on ideological grounds :)
Zaid on the ship too quiet like a lamb. but still crazy :)

B
Black_Guard 07.02.20

Jack have any special issues?) Gouging space station of hanaro about the planet. To hijack ships and cars for fun. Kills for fun. Offers to start to pirate on the Normandy. Etc. etc. and all she did it for fun.
At Zayed was similar cases: turian frigate wrecked on the planet, ripped Croghan, scored batarians butt. But he was either working on, or something that interferes. And all of his horrible things he did in combat rage.
Never seen anyone so disfigured Croghan, that took on the memory.
He is as crazy as a Grant. However my language does not turn called Grant, Zayed crazy, unlike Jack.

Z
ZappBrannigan 07.02.20

Black_Guard
compared to Jack white fluffy Teddy bears))

S
Sirinoeles 07.02.20

About Jack. We don't know what she was doing before meeting us. She says for fun, for laughs. Unlike Zaid, it does not reveal any details. Only mentions, like, did something, did something. It is heavily reminiscent of bravado. Jack hides behind the image of dangerous bitch, which is nothing to blow up the moon for fun. Such stories it tells it to shock others. Actually, I believe the reasons for her actions was far more prosaic: to survive, to earn money and food, to escape from persecution and so on.
The only episode of his criminal past(except childhood), she speaks more or less in detail a sect. In this case, I wouldn't call her actions of unmotivated aggression.
Zaid, for its part, tells everything with colorful details, no embellishment, neither their motives nor the consequences of their actions. Shows off the spoils.
And all of his horrible things he did in combat rage. Where is it they say about battle rage? Often out of pure pragmatism, or from a mere irritation. He doesn't really consider his actions a bad thing, so routine... that's why when the Joker began to compare me with Zayed, I wanted to give the eye, for the first time in the entire game.
Have Jack in my life had no other choice, Zaid has chosen its way solely by himself.

N
NateR 07.02.20

I do not know you but I think Zaid formulaic character.
A cruel mercenary,going for any job for money,and while it has some internal code of honor.Scars, tattoos, rough voice ...

B
Black_Guard 07.02.20

Nater +1

Sirinoeles
She had no choice?... It was not then? Yes I agree moved of a tram in childhood reasserted themselves, and here please. We have a grown man with a look of embittered on the whole world of the child. And there is always a choice. And the fact that she chose this way purely because of her. Did she choose this way of survival, and no-one forced her.

That's why when the Joker began to compare me with Zayed, I wanted to give the eye, for the first time in the entire game.
I liked it on the contrary, if we consider that we have methods with Zayed similar, not all but there is.

Zaid, as correctly noted by Nater has a code of honor. If it is a code of honor hadn't, it would be impossible to persuade him to collaborate on Missy with Collectors, if not kill Vido. But Paragon, it is possible to persuade vaswaw to the voice of reason. And the fact that he lived to be 40 years old after all, says how great his way of combat skills.

N
NateR 07.02.20

Zaid Jack, similar only to violence

S
Sirinoeles 07.02.20

And the fact that she chose this way purely because of her. Did she choose this way of survival, and no-one forced her.
Oh really? But what was her choice? Between what and what? To remain in the clutches of Cerberus and Android device. How many would choose to stay and endure the torture?
But Jack escaped. And he was absolutely alone. Without money, without relatives or friends, without the knowledge of the world. The first people that Jack trusted after escaping, she was used and betrayed. Was it her choice that she no more knew how, but to kill a biotic power? Another way to survive she did not provide one.
Zaid, on the other hand, he organized a criminal organization, he scored it scum. And that hurt one of them.
If it is a code of honor hadn't, it would be impossible to persuade him to collaborate on Missy with Collectors, if not kill Vido.
He may have some code of honor. I do not know. For the entire game never met its manifestations. And with collectors it anyway will fly to fight. For process Cerberus.

B
Black_Guard 07.02.20

Another way to survive she did not provide one.
To survive no one ever way is not always the case. And the fact that she chose this way, which will notice her advocatory and even encouraged, to blame only herself. Why not mercenaries? Why not in the Alliance (you will find they really use strong biotics)? No, she became a criminal, and she liked it.
Zaid, on the other hand, he organized a criminal organization, he scored it scum. And that hurt one of them.
Bastards the batarians, scored Vido. Which he then betrayed.
He may have some code of honor. I do not know. For the entire game never met its manifestations.
At Dawn, if you go by Paragon at the end (when trying to persuade a blue replica) proyavlyaetsya his mind and his code of honor.
For process Cerberus.
Why not take the job, paying job, given that opasnostyam he is used to.

S
Sirinoeles 07.02.20

Why not in the Alliance (you will find they really use strong biotics)?
Yes, because he was absolutely alone. Without money, without relatives or friends, without the knowledge of the world.
And even in the systems of the Term (the laboratory from which she escaped was there). I doubt that Jack even knew about the Alliance, and certainly she had no reason to think that there the cost is better than the Cerberus.
Even if Jack had fallen into the hands of the Alliance (or any other), in the end still would have been on the run. Just because it would be first isolated and tried to study her abilities. This, naturally (after all, what she's been through), would scare the shit out of her and she would again vividly fled.
As to the mercenaries, the mercenaries, by the way, the same criminals in the eyes of the law. It's not some special profession. Just people who perform for money, some work. As a rule, illegal. Most often associated with the murders. It is highly likely that Jack in his eventful life had been a mercenary.
Bastards the batarians, scored Vido. Which he then betrayed.
And who scored the bastard Species?)) Zaid himself says Vido turned against my own people. These same people held him down while Vido blew his brains out. For me, it certainly means that they, too, were scum.
Why not take the job, paying job, given that opasnostyam he is used to. Really, why? For high pay he goes. Here, rather, works the code of honor is not a Zayed and mercenaries in General. if we have made an advance to give not can.

N
NateR 07.02.20

Really, you forgot that Zaid went for the shepherd not only because of the money that was an additional item, namely, assistance in the person of the shepherd (kill Vido)

S
Sirinoeles 07.02.20

Zaid followed Shepard just for the money. Killing Vido mission for loyalty. That is, after it Zaid to become personally loyal to Shepard, he begins to respect him. But even if the loyalka to fill up, from the team, he's not leaving because he has a contract with Cerberus on this mission. Although the rescue of the colonists him to spit from a high tower.
Jack in the job too to spit from a high tower. But she, unlike Zaid, just is not for money, but from personal motives. Because the shepherd promises to help deal with her past, which does not allow her to live a normal life.

B
Black_Guard 07.02.20

Not we such - life such. Are of the opinion that such a statement only belongs to the weak in spirit, people who are not able to change anything in yourself or Vokrug and adrift, Jack one of them.
Mercenary formation there are now at Chom on the basis of law, not just illegal formation.
Urdnot Rex was from a couple of mercenaries. Does that make this madman and the butcher (if you consider what kind of things he did: How to post a station full of criminals for the sake of a duel with Azari), I would not say.
And who scored the bastard Species?))
You first meet Jack about that betrayed her friends to justify her murder of friends. Something that she was not guilty. And Zaid in his confidence in himself to blame, in your opinion.
For high pay he goes.
If he was paid already, why not run with the money? And he left. Here the manifestation code is not to bring the employer before the end of the work.
Although the rescue of the colonists him to spit from a high tower.
Once seen, you did not take on story missions on the Horizon, Destroyed the Reaper, Disabled vehicle collectors. And he priznaetsa between missions, the mission became for him something more than the work that needs to be done at any cost.

C
Commander_9545 07.02.20

Good character.True, I uploaded the file after the end of all Affairs)will Replay with him now.

M
MrZX 07.02.20

A good partner was killed as a hero, gave his life for the galaxy.

B
Black_Guard 07.02.20

Been looking for a theme, but still found.
Found a couple of interesting artifacts on the character, I decided to post, in fact here:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Midfield 07.02.20

Zaid normal, very formulaic mercenary. All for the money and a bet.

m
mmanul 07.02.20

What is even good on the background image of extraordinary personalities in the game.
At first it seems alien in the team Shep, but in the world fits me best.
Yeah he's not so formulaic, if you listen to his remarks on the individual planets (Illium, for example) and the story missions. Give me something Rex recalls.

By the way, the choice of its mission at loyalty remains for me one of the most difficult in the game.

B
Black_Guard 07.02.20

Give me something Rex recalls.

Both have experience and combat experience. Quiet in chat, but the hurricanes on the battlefield. The humor is the same.

G
Garrus-1994 07.02.20

O_o, I didn't even know about a topic is.
Subject: Zadie simple mercenary, will give money to fight, will not, leave.