3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
May Allister 21.09.19 06:22 pm

Error when installing games

When you install any game vylaziet this error:
unarc.dll - error code 12.
The problem is not me, but asked me to help.
What could be the problem?
109 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dvn74 21.09.19

The problem is a bit the files of the game. Ie the game itself kosyachny, or carrier with which the game is installed.

M
May Allister 21.09.19

Game kosyachny can not be, for he has a lot of toys downloaded and installed. Error in each setting.
About the media, do not know, this never happened before.
There is an option to fix this without buying new hardware?

r
redfox2013 21.09.19

questions
fialova system or OS version
antivirus
free disk space
will the answers will help
error broken files
antivirus ate the pill
fialova system unsupported record format
when downloading was Crash, the archive was damaged
also could the problem be in the RAM, because when rusakovka is strained for RAM.
in RAM memtest help

S
Screw It 21.09.19

I understand that one problem with the tenacity of a dumb ass continues to pump the same hoverimage. So no matter how much I kept telling the donkey to not shake a strange Repack - useless. The name of the library unarc.dll makes me think that the game was Packed in ARC files. Most likely a utility like FreeArc. Our donkey of course this format is not supported. You can try to install the working with ARC archives. The same FreeArc for example.

But what about ARC - this is only a guess. Judging by the file name.

r
redfox2013 21.09.19

Screw It
The same FreeArc for example
BBS, FidoNet. schmool a tear of nostalgia

S
Screw It 21.09.19

Now googled - it says that usually this error occurs if there is insufficient space on the hard disk. The author, if that's a problem and your friend does not know how to check space on hard courts, throw away his computer and buy him a typewriter. This error is similar to the truth, as it explains a problem to install any games.

Generally it is strange. The first time I hear about this file. Even Google (English!) silent as a partisan. Sobsno therefore, suggested that it is a specific archiver file - otherwise Google would be full of answers to your question. And look how it...

r
redfox2013 21.09.19

alternatively, the start search unarc.dll or using CMD regsvr32 /u unarc.dll

r
redfox2013 21.09.19

well, last option is download separately unarc.dll registreren through CMD, regsvr32 unarc.dll,

r
redfox2013 21.09.19

Screw It
if there is insufficient space on the hard disk
if there is a shortage of classic(or archiver flew) uzvaru 6кнопочному on the head, and I wash my hands

O
OakSorcerer 21.09.19

Download unarc.zip

Extract unarc.dll from unarc.zip. We recommend that you extract unarc.dll to the installation directory of the program that is requesting unarc.dll.

If that doesn't work, you will have to extract unarc.dll to your system directory. By default, this is:

C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me)
C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000)
C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, 7)

If you use a 64-bit version of Windows, you should also place unarc.dll in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\

Make sure overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file).

Reboot your computer.

If the problem still occurs, try the following:

Open Windows Start menu and select Run....
Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND)).
Type regsvr32 unarc.dll and press Enter.

In General, at the request of this DLCI Google gets a bunch of those with a similar problem, so Google nazdorove =)

g
garikspace 21.09.19

when you install saints row 4: commander-in-chief edition + season pass.. something or other. when installing on 26% missing -
isdone.dll
an error occurred while decompressing: title Priva damaged!
unarc.dll returned an error code: -14
error: this is not freearc archive or this archive is corrupt
I have
windows 7 ultimate sp1 (64 bit)
rating 5.1
intel(r) core(tm) i3-2120 cpu @ 3.30 ghz
4 GB RAM
disk space 67 GB on another 25 GB.
who can tell me the thread th do?! or feel free to delete this and download another one?

r
redfox2013 21.09.19

garikspace
version archiver, what is? when downloading antvir on or off ?

g
garikspace 21.09.19

redfox2013
winrar 3.90 fully disabled the antivirus but not deleted

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 21.09.19

And where is the archiver? The installer isn't their own mechanisms of decompression uses?

r
redfox2013 21.09.19

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
clear unpacking can fly, cause RAR, alternatively, upgrade to 5.0 version (isdone.dl)

V

And someone actually recommends 7-Zip 9.20 to unpack themselves instaleren. And someone had broken RAM and same error occurred during the installation.

g
garikspace 21.09.19

downloaded the game from repa4ok. it's all gone. waiting for the Russian voice and text. ))

a
andreiusa 21.09.19

hmm broken RAM 2 gig 128 MB module in it went bankrupt blue screens are the scribe is not 1 game that the archive is not installed what to do programmatically in short there is nothing not sdelaesh probably Yes people????

V

andreiusa
To change the RAM? To change the modules positions?

S
Screw It 21.09.19

when you install a Repack, Packed with FreeArc-Ohm at maximum compression requires 8 GB Opera for unpacking and more space on the hard. if I am not mistaken, the mechanics pack them, and judging by the reviews online, almost all problems with their Repack associated with this archiver. so how you read the forums, download other Repack well, or buy individuals =)