3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasily and 09.02.20 12:00 am

Bugs assassin\'s creed odyssey (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Guys please help!
I can't find a hint for the cultist to the swallowtail terrible, I watched a lot of videos on YouTube where and how to find a hint in the Shore of a Vulture in Achaea.
But I do not have here a corpse who has a clue.
Help please, I beg you!
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar4er2016 09.02.20

Vasily and
If the pirates, then maybe that's a problem. License all good.

R
Rin Shirayuki 09.02.20

Vasily and
Maybe not there looking for -_-

d
dilat 09.02.20

Vasily and
https://etalongame.com/assassins-creed-odyssey-kultisty-serebryannaya-zhila/

Check whether killed by Silver Gryphon, and before that the Chimaera and before the Euboean centaur, and before that Epictetus Close

K
Kokoprime1991 09.02.20

All cultists should not cause difficulties. If closed and no tips - so later on, if there are hints - read them carefully, sometimes of 5 tips 1 says GO OVER THERE and that's enough. Do not forget to reveal them. Kill those who are BEFORE him(because they hold information). Well XS what else to say. Neither 1N has not caused difficulties in the search.

V
Vasily and 09.02.20

Yes, I have a pirate but I'm first looking for where necessary, and secondly, before I killed all the cultists

R
Rin Shirayuki 09.02.20

Vasily and
Vasily and wrote:
Yes, I have a pirate
Well, it means to suffer. Ancient pirates, without patches and DLC.

V
Vasily and 09.02.20

I have a pirate from hatab.
Was able to download the DLS but I'm not downloaded

R
Rin Shirayuki 09.02.20

Vasily and
What kind of opportunity you're talking about? On the torrents lying around 1.06 and then do not update or how, until lomanut the latest version of where have all the DLC and etc.

K
Kokoprime1991 09.02.20

Vasily and
That even from the Pope Carlo, you said that it is not stable and full of bugs that you act like an inadequate man. Want that there were no problems? Buy and Express their indignation, and sitting on stolen and something is not happy.

G
GrAnd 08.12.20

That's the problem. Everything works without complaints. The only abilities are not active. Spent points on them. Fixed numbers 1 and 2 but on the left at the bottom they are dark and do not fill.

d
dilat 08.12.20

GrAnd
Adrenaline is needed (stripes in the center at the bottom of the screen)

G
GrAnd 08.12.20

Adrenaline full

d
dilat 08.12.20

GrAnd
What's the ability?

G
GrAnd 08.12.20

skills for points in cells. 4 cells for the sword and 4 cells for the bow. which numbers choice goes 1 2 3 4. Adrenaline is full but the ability is impossible to use.

r
romcik781 08.12.20

Adrenaline is full but the ability is impossible to use.

D
DubRacer 08.12.20

Problem solved? I have a license with all the DLC. I can't find a corpse with a clue, I came to the point just by the pixels, there's no corpse. I have this last member of the order, no one else to kill. Xs what to do ((

UPD: FOUND.
The corpse was apparently moved, it was on the wreckage of the ship, but not there on the stone, as shown in the screenshots and video of the :D