3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
postrel19 09.02.20 12:04 am

How to jump with a parachute ? (Arma 3)

I saw in some video that you can jump with a parachute. How to do it ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_PivPav 09.02.20

You need to Initialize the aircraft or helicopter to prescribe the next th..
The link to the text Doc below..
Then in the folder with Your Mission to create the file myHALOejection.sqf (create the text. Doc and save it that way - myHALOejection.sqf)
Then open this file with Notepad and write there..
The link to the text Doc below..
Now during the flight on a given transport (which will register, and will be!) the menu will have a new team high-Altitude jump..
Don't forget to take with itself in flight a parachute! =)

The parachute is in section Backpacks \ a Controllable parachute in the editor!
Good luck!

ARMA3.rar
https://mega.co.nz/#!SoZFWLAK!LXaxtgnrKq1SQZt8IrP-2i99mk0fmn_3GVFjRWCLJ1k
Sory for the link, it's just stupid playground does not allow you to enter long above 48 characters(
In files text Doc with the line for the group in transport and I've found the cat I'll throw in a folder with the mission!
The approximate path to the folder C:\Users\Имя profile\Documents\Arma 3\missions\Folder with the Mission

S
StormX07 09.02.20

You must be

Go into the editor create a soldier-parachutist
build the helicopter - fly-sit down and jump.

Y
Yurchik47 09.02.20

Why bother to jump something in this game to look? This is shit not a game! And only some people made up that part,I thought that would be worthwhile,but in the end removed((( Suck year for me!

S
St_PivPav 09.02.20

Well that's your opinion! And me and my friends like it!..

K
Kirill1984 09.02.20

Yurchik47
Your opinion is very valuable to EVERYONE!

D
Djonnikc 09.02.20

Yurchik47
Based on your favorite games is not the game sucks! And something else or someone))

E
Edward_Assasin 09.02.20

Yurchik47
But for me suck this year and you play the class and what the fuck are you whining you're such a game can not create so uebis'

A
Aleksey Borzenkovvvvvv 09.02.20

I agree, the game class, and jumping from a height is even better, but there is the question of how to do so, that would be the whole crew (and you including) parachuted from the plane when he was in the air?

N
NIKITOSIK33 09.02.20

Guys tell me in Armagh 1 can control the parachute?I have a simple computer is weak and above 1 Armagh does not pull...