3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 09.02.20 12:05 am

Sleep vs. Energetik vs. Coffee

What do you prefer, if you need a lot of time, and really want to sleep ? Or, for example, plans to stay up all night and do a course or something similar ? (In this case, the option to sleep disappears)
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 09.02.20

Marquess
Do not break your head and go to sleep.

L
Luka_gg 09.02.20

There are simple rules to teach a hard night and not the best idea. Read, and better sleep, and there remember with a fresh mind. If you sit a night, two hours before work to sleep, cheer up, will last for an hour and a half, the same exam, checked. Cursac per night counted, handed over, norm. Coffee and energy do not slurp, no purpose.
Coffee useless, especially in Russia, the crafts are cheap and taste disgusting. Loved him, especially the 3 in 1, and now drink, taste of course of course, but the stomach aches. Real foreign quality coffee, that's caffeine in it more, but it is expensive. Now delivers less coffee than tea.
Energy drinks are immediately in the trash, took the sample, not used for its intended purpose, still the same crap.
Generally, with regards to coffee, they point out that is mainly used in medicine, and what remains from it in the sale.

m
masha 09.02.20

To sleep.

A
AR3E 09.02.20

Coffee is not useless, but very harmful. However has helped, at a time when I was not closely familiar with good energy.

Of the energy drink Adrenaline rush, Bern and mostly monster energy. The last two alternately competing discounts in the malls near me than I will happily use it, because the taste is only one Monster I would have tired.

But drink energy drink or coffee at night, I would not become. Energy after four no-no in any volume, weak coffee after six - approx. Soir it is nothing, but it is very rare, because to coffee after 15 developed aversion. Then I had hard times to overcome procrastination it is the night before the deadline. And though it was not in vain, but the nauseating taste that night I remember with each drunk a Cup of coffee.

For the subject choose the most reliable option.
Spoiler

M
Marquess 09.02.20

AR3E

I drink Drive. A green

A
AR3E 09.02.20

Marquess
I also drank about three months in 16m. Was conducted in a liter bottle and price tag, within a certain period, as was the need for large volumes of water and performance. But then whether the composition has changed, whether I he was so tired that the effect is reversed. So now for me it is on the same shelf with scrap Flash.

t
the endless misanthropy o 09.02.20

To conform to site rules I will give acceptable rules example
Spoiler

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 09.02.20

For me coffee works Vice versa, from his current sleeping want, energy finally give nothing, but if something will entice or need to do, then doing all night. 12-1 hours before I want to sleep badly, but after 2-3 quite norms. Yes, then the current day as the zombie walk Nitsche not understand.

P
Pet Sematary 09.02.20

Sleep is addictive.

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.02.20

Pet Sematary wrote:
Sleep is addictive.
Air causes dependency )

R
Ripper Man 09.02.20

when there is money is energy, when there is no coffee. and when the course should do it's best to sleep and chenit invent for half an hour before going to school

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 09.02.20

This onli to sleep

B
BattleEffect 09.02.20

Pain.
Coffee doesn't help (me).