3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merk Grylls 09.02.20 12:05 am

Not moving the character in the task \"Collection\" (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Faced with such a problem: When Cassandra approaches the bandit camp where they keep the girl (job Collection, at the very beginning), played the cut-scene, after which the character never responds to shooters (no controller). No tips are not displayed, the character is not moving, the camera is not spinning. Menu, exit, Esc works. Who faced such problem, how to fix? Pirates. 1.0.6 the Ultimate Edition Repack by xatab. Maybe some patches will help? Please kindly purchased a license not to brag about it.
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rin Shirayuki 09.02.20

Merk Grylls
Merk Grylls wrote:
Who faced such problem, how to fix? Pirates. 1.0.6 the Ultimate Edition Repack by xatab. Maybe some patches will help?
To buy the game.

M
Merk Grylls 09.02.20

Rin Shirayuki
Thank you, very helpful.

R
Rin Shirayuki 09.02.20

Merk Grylls
What do you want? Wait, when lomanut the latest version with all the DLC.

M
Merk Grylls 09.02.20

Rin Shirayuki
I want to say, the problem is purely in the pirates?

R
Rin Shirayuki 09.02.20

Merk Grylls
How do I know pirates hell knows how many have not been updated, even the last 2 DLC's still there.

M
Merk Grylls 09.02.20

Rin Shirayuki
Dick knows, people are good pirates passed. And the licensed versions of the game there are bugs of all kinds. Far Cry 5, for example, torrent edition worked great, and the license I caught departures every 20 minutes (even in coop, at least in singleplayer). If the problem is in the Repack, it would have been a lot of comments on this matter.

d
dilat 09.02.20

Merk Grylls
When you restart the same?

M
Merk Grylls 09.02.20

dilat
Brand

M
Merk Grylls 09.02.20

dilat
One of the thugs passes by, do not even pay attention

R
Richards 09.02.20

Asasin on pirates with bugs starting with syndicate

d
dilat 09.02.20

Merk Grylls
After the cut scene you have to go into the grass and need to fly tip about stealth. You see, the script flew and everything is stopped. Try other Repack. I would have helped with the preservation but I have a license

M
Merk Grylls 09.02.20

dilat
Yes, the character went into the grass and all. Thanks for the advice, I'll think how to run a script... I don't know where else to look for the Repack, only hatab found (all was OK). Can you recommend a site where you can look? Not hunting to reinstall, of course

M
Merk Grylls 09.02.20

dilat
I'll try again after work to go, may change that, but something tells me that its just a waste of time

d
dilat 09.02.20

Merk Grylls
On Restore there are two repak and Uplay-Rip (not Packed in the distribution of the game). If the website will not let buy a VPN. There are still Rutor, of course, but there is a chance to catch byaku

M
Merk Grylls 09.02.20

dilat
Tried now-the script worked, all is well

d
dilat 09.02.20

Merk Grylls
That's good) a Good game

M
Merk Grylls 09.02.20

dilat
Thank you!) By the way, after the black flag is the first AC where I don't skip cut scenes and dialogues because something interesting they did)

d
dilat 09.02.20

Merk Grylls
Well, whatever you like) I was not skipal. The only part that I failed, that Liberation, that something is not hooked

K
Kokoprime1991 09.02.20

Merk Grylls
But the game routine shit that after 10 hours you will see the view that nothing began to play. That's if you believe in stupid to watch a MOVIE(gluing) of these story LALA here have nothing to lose. And so 100500 times to run on a boring, horizontal locations to see a Tick(supposedly pure -_-) well this is the most idiotic way of stretching time, but do you have for the game vtulit MMO system with Lvlom of Mobicom and if you come there not on the level, you'll kill at least 100 times to beat them, ZERO sense.... VERY DAMN REALISTIC. The Flag and all it was a great combat system, Yes it seemed one button, but most likely... what kind of nonsense Kolupaev crank 5 minute to kill??? This is a personal opinion.

M
Merk Grylls 17.07.20

Kokoprime1991
Here I totally agree with you, stupid system for this game. It's not fantasy, where the monsters pick your knife, dealing 2 damage (Not unreasonable, because he's a monster), and then -- a man with a sword/spear/axe/pissing Mike can't kill and the stars on the shoulder straps...