3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Al-ex- 09.02.20 12:06 am

Can I play alone? (The Crew)

Does this game single? Or just kasha Malasha with friends?
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Demyanchuk 09.02.20

I have read that there is about 30 hours.

G
Givemethedust 09.02.20

Absolute no, someone always goes on the map. Selected players enter the game, and a lot of them. The story of the race in the single, and can the company take. With friends or with those who want to join. During the race you can assemble a team of up to 4 people and pass them in the race.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 09.02.20

Question: I don't like to ride with other players, and to go and perform the mission alone. Does the normal game the option to play in single?

C
Cyber_[PunK] 09.02.20

The Incredible Kleinman
Yes, all missions related to the storyline you can go alone. Another thing is that when you finish the story when you step in the grouping, it will have to compete with other players because one, there is nothing to do, and not interested. Of course you can host a mini job tipo will pass through the gate or hold the line or the slalom, jumping, but for a long time is not enough and quickly get bored.

S
Setesh 09.02.20

Cybеr_[PunK]
Well, it's someone like, the man has made it clear that he only plays in single

D
D.Artist 09.02.20

The singleplayer campaign is, nevertheless the game requires a constant connection to the online (measure against pirates and only). In fact, even the Incentive of a bunch of Trados that the game periodically throws in a single session and anyone on the map no, I mean ride one. Can certainly due to the fact that the game was recently released and servers being weird, but in fact sort of funny when I play MMOs, and one mile no...

V
Vadim Petruk 09.02.20

Is. He saw.
For example, when I start the game in Uplay, there is a button Play in offline mode, but if you run the game first time, you will pop up the following window: in Order to play the game in single player mode, first you need to run it in online mode at least once. So from this it appears that the game has a single mode.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.02.20

so whether or not without the Internet?

C
Cold Blood 09.02.20

Vadim Petruk
In my opinion you confuse something. Uplay gives The Crew to run in offline mode to the main menu but when you select to Continue the message yubisoft Servers is currently unavailable, try again later.

t
tesla707 09.02.20

so that's why there is no crack for this game is another multiplayer buffoon.
they shove this game in one place and play it for yourself.

A
Artemiy 09.02.20

That is from torrents to play to fail?

K
Konstantin Fillipov 09.02.20

nonsense with this online!that destiny online online over the counter go purely online!and realized then what?

N
Nellon_007 09.02.20

Cybеr_[PunK]
I wonder. Don't like multiplayer! Bought the game for single player.

A
Airon Addikt 22.12.20

On my pc. No internet, can't I play The Crew?

S
SonyK_2 24.12.20

Airon Addikt wrote:
On my pc. No internet, can't I play The Crew?
Without a network in any way - the game is tied to the servers of Yubisoft. If for so many years since the release, the pirates could not / did not want to make a bypass (server emulation, etc.) - apparently problematic.
But did this message somehow get here? - if there is a mobile Internet, etc., try through it. Not the fact that it will be possible to play normally in PVP (it happens that in PVE with a home Internet "up to 100 Mb / s" this happens!), But to go through the plot and "carry boxes" (especially alone) - it may work out.
Just do not forget that the game will have to be downloaded first - if the Internet is weak, it will be gemorno. Now in Ubisoft Connect shows this size ...
Spoiler
... but my game is "clean", no DLC. I don't know if the client's size increases with their purchase, or if they are already included in the download, even if they are not purchased.

S
Sam_FisherPG 24.12.20

SonyK_2 Full
size even if you have standard edition so you can see other players' content.

g
gabataka091 11.05.22

Can you play without ps plus on ps4? All you need is an internet connection.