3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tamogich 09.02.20 12:06 am

Easter eggs and references (Watch_Dogs)

Friends,I would like to know your opinion.Do you think in the game Watch Dogs will be references to the game series Assassin's Creed ?Or maybe other games from Ubisoft ?

Throw all the screenshots under the spoiler!
106 Comments
Sort by:
T
TIGERblacK 09.02.20

All screenshots are under the spoiler.

Spoiler

R
Rorschach1986 09.02.20

anti_Alien Where to Get This Suit

7 look 09.02.20

There is a very infuriating bug, especially when you need someone to catch up with running hero gets stuck on a level place, and a second-half slips leaning into an invisible obstacle. When chasing Tobias, was constantly in trouble in such places.

K
Kapitan Gregson 09.02.20

I have Aiden constantly shifts to the right. I press W and it goes slowly to the right.

T
TS77711 09.02.20

soon the game of yubisofta will be buying for the sake of the bugs that

M
MunchkiN 616 09.02.20

pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
Minya mostly prevailed graphicsio demons
to defects the physics and animation was not paying attention

D
Dimotrin 09.02.20

And I have a problem with lighting. at some point the light starts blinking, but in the shadows everything is fine.
And sometimes Aiden and some other objects or people become transparent, but it is treated by the game winding down.

N
Nehalim 09.02.20

Thank you Ubisoft for glitch released this year and the patch for it.

L
Lord Vivec 09.02.20

At the auction, one man says that he has a suit Chipmunk. An obvious reference to the Hitman, who used social stealth :)

R
Rorschach1986 09.02.20

Grandshot
And in the Bunker etu oshybku Not founded
Spoiler

h
home39035 09.02.20

Not, how to solve the problem?
error starting the application 0xc00007b.
all Internet has searched.

R
Rorschach1986 09.02.20

MunchkiN 616
I like this Fiction

K
KingOfDarkness_00 09.02.20

And I have a bug: Character not with no reason at all, begins to run it to the left then to the right, I don't push. Esc - does not help, but if this a key from the keyboard'll get - it will help...

a
antoni_o 09.02.20

none in the furnace?

t
tesla707 09.02.20

antoni_o
at the moment I don't do hook for this game (recently made for Tropico 5 http://forums.playground.ru/tropico_5/kak_zapustit_na_directx_10-827562/#comment-12151616 ). In yubikov Packed with the resources and even download in memory I can't get a clean dump for analysis d3d_feature_level, you need to write a tool to decompress, and I th is too lazy (maybe later when interest will appear). And besides the temporary absence of the normal 64 bit debugger complicates the process.

S
SemyStall 09.02.20

Captain Gregson
Disconnect from the computer controller\controller. In some games, this also happens, especially in racing.

M
MrBuravhik 09.02.20

I have a renvoi, so to speak. In Black Flag, walking around Abstergo, you can hear one girl shares her plans about moving to Chicago and says that she has friends there work in Blum.

D
Defalt1242 09.02.20

The last contract ostranenie contains a direct reference to Assassins Creed Black Flag. Our goal is Olivier( not remember Name), and his status says that he is the head of Abstergo Entertaiment. And it looks exactly like Olivier in Assassins Creed Black Flag.

S
SkyraX 09.02.20

gas stations hint at Gameloft,blue tipo G yellow rim,who noticed?

S
Svistoplax 09.02.20

In the mission with Deadmau5'th... That is with Default latest hacked the Profiler and let the stupid labels in the interface of the Pier. One of them is to Eat a cactus. "Mice were crying, injected, but continued to gnaw a cactus" — a term symbolizing the stubborn repetition of something, usually unpleasant repeating. (C)l'ourcq
Self portrait of Default on the one hand, is the logo of ciprocity, the other like an upside-down logo of the assassins.

In superhero hideout Pier in addition to the video with the banter over the revelations Assasins Creed is a video where ctOS trying to scan quickly falling zamirisu. Thus ctOS have consistently replaced the image with a bird, a plane and a UFO hovering over the body. If I'm not mistaken, the phrase is It a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Superman! taken from the movie Superman, and we have regulars YouTube heard her in the issue This is Good (is It a bird? Is it a plane? No, demAs stunt rider goes over the sound barrier!).

The garbage Raymond T-Bone Kinney children's toy-horse when you start playing metal and produces flames where possible.

If you run zerokit Psychodelic (where the flowers jump) in the Western district, returned to life on the trampoline (though perhaps it's just a coincidence).
Numerous graffiti with the snake, which has a camera for a head, a possible reference to ciprocity Alone.

Well, the inscriptions on billboards break open - this is a separate issue from unquoted: Friendship is a miracle (Hello, pony**s) In Soviet Russia for ctOS watch (see Lurke Russian reversal), you can Not just take and break Billboard, I'm the one who hack device and Your bench makes me sad.

And last - not Easter eggs, but funny: bandit, which activate the grenade before death can shout tell my wife I... fucked her sister!