3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abdulbasir aka Peyzulaevi 09.02.20 01:02 am

Who are you: hero or renegade and why? (Mass Effect)

It's simple: for example, I follow the path of the hero. I would never rude PI residual would be a noble goal. Surprised myself: I usually like games to be dark, but this is a special case.
151 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heni Reni 09.02.20

three times was a hero...now began to play the role of renegade...also pretty interesting :D

R
Raelsveg 09.02.20

2 times was a Hero, now that's something an apostate wanted.
Actually, of course, closer to the hero, but sometimes you just want someone to get nasty.
When passed the first time, tried to be subtle, but then began to say what I think =)

V
Vladik_11 09.02.20

Hero is definitely better. Well, who needs a lot of fun, play for the apostate. Will see a lot of scolohofo.

S
SHOOLIACK ILIA 09.02.20

Passed the game with 4 points apostate but the hero more than half

t
tatopus 09.02.20

I'm a hero, about a renegade movie that I have a bad feeling about this

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.02.20

tatopus

I'm a hero, about a renegade movie that I have a bad feeling about this

Trust me,it's justified. Although if they opened a dark ability power... Hz.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 09.02.20

Out of curiosity was the game and both.

s
sanches.arh 09.02.20

And in the beginning of game 1 and 2 mass to create one so that the apostate was at 0 I just heard somewhere that if the first of the masses to pass ONLY a hero or a renegade you will get a new ending

O
Osmium Fan 09.02.20

I didn't even do a renegade, I can't be them, maybe less than 10 times for the entire game, chose a strong phrase, by itself, do not like conflicts

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 09.02.20

Took a lot of the times the game but mostly played Hero.As it turned out later,not in vain.ME 2 after transferring the savegames met some of the characters instead of kill saved the first part.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.02.20

sanches.arh

Not to sepatate its reputation need to choose a biography of an astronaut and a psychological profile of a hero and follow the path of the light=) And if you want to be the devil incarnate, the bio - grounder and a psychological profile - ruthless and in the game all to cut the roots.

G
Garrus-1994 09.02.20

Although if they opened a dark ability power
O_o
Shepard - mage-warlock:)))

[
[MADMAN] 09.02.20

average
1\2 hero - Shepard saves the galaxy
1\2 renegade Shep same range,so...on all the laws

K
KoTToM 09.02.20

Hero of taxis everywhere, have always played and will play for the Good shepa

S
Stanislav za Bioware 09.02.20

I'm on the dark side of the force in 3 parts enslave the galaxy

b
brazilium 09.02.20

Геймер47
on the dark side of the force in 3 parts enslave the galaxy
Ha ha ha, he will enslave the galaxy, will plow Papa Carlo, what would the Alliance was in charge, and Shepard will go back to drive galactic evil.

x
xGRUBERx 09.02.20

I beat the game twice: first by the apostate then the hero to gain both awards, is in my opinion the best option.

V
VANESS 09.02.20

Can'T be n*nothing)has always been cute)))))

S
Sergamer 09.02.20

Light side of the Force will punish all :)
My Shepard well, very good. First tries to negotiate with everyone, if able to agree - not fires, casualties among the civilian population reduces to zero... sometimes it might seem naive, if not a heavy machine gun, which makes everything that does not want to serve goodness and justice.

A
ABEHrEP 09.02.20

When creating the hero chose the Ruthless so the whole game an apostate was.
As they say the end justifies the means