3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 22.09.19 11:56 am

Leanna vs. Xana (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

Decided to conduct such a poll who is cooler sexier and so...Please justify your choice )

PS Sam, I will unsubscribe later
153 Comments
Sort by:
L
LrRaiden 22.09.19

Jurkosan
It should be steam's bitch Cochet csanky German voice acting until this one is still not fixed .
Liked Xana and leanna kakyato gemorno chick.

S
SplintHit 22.09.19

http://pix.playground.ru/129494/1979/28335/
http://pix.playground.ru/129494/1979/28336/

S
Serg15 22.09.19

all psix jejejeje

A
Assassin 22.09.19

PTS very best Xana and Leanna so, sopotnica and more

D
D0NoR 22.09.19

Xana of course =0)))) we had a theme called : And there are those like Lynn who Have more ? =)))
all the posts would be no, no, no....

This is so cute, and even mean.... Plus your slave and just done (she even so saved! Revived so to speak!) ... I never drove.... But Lynn kill and long abused the corpse... throwing telekinesis into the ceiling and hit the AB wall with his head .... That would be it so the adrenaline is still alive...

f
fraggy 22.09.19

Xana definitely.
But not actually, in the beginning, in the video, where she gets glavgeroyu in the head. Who do not understand, there she looks like a man (without horns etc). Donor, properly done, it is the whole game only prevents underfoot...
P. S. Xan voice klassnenkiy =)

f
fraggy 22.09.19

Powerful, there eliks also goes for you and nothing else. Toko, it is people.

U
UltraVadz 22.09.19

In the beginning of the game, Xan is just great, but then...
Shorter - Leanna. Do you remember how she flirt when we saw the first time? Then at the table, she stood up and before leaving said ... and Goodnight sir.. Yeah it was super...

V
VoYaona 22.09.19

ZANA! ZANA! and once again ZAN! She lives in your head Sarata and in the most terrible moment of cheer. She's a succubus and it is also very nice. Jealousy, Oh! As she Leanca! M A L O N E Y!!!
Leanna.If she were stronger, too chenit came out, and while she, well, sucks... All the time SHE get in the way, she see the stone, some necessary, it is still th. Just know that running on her errand, but her ass and save! X*p it! It is necessary, so let hires a Horde of knights, and all. Che man is torturing!?

R
Raspytin 22.09.19

and I love both)). One blondinochka the other brunette, both are good. Sorry there is no fifth option I like ' em both and skull dad waving hand)

p
posol2008 22.09.19

by far

L
LordKmon 22.09.19

Ksana, it is in my opinion a more real character than Lynn, which is now in its twentieth year knocked, and she thinks like a child.
P. S When going through the game I saved, but then was killed, she gave herself away when innocent servants of the fireworks began to burn.
By the way is this gonna continue ? and then Xan promised a lot of things while he was in spirit , and as soon as it became material, the game ended and the credits went.
Again, the most interesting place....

Could a mod which thread will be released? :)

L
Lineman 22.09.19

I sympathize with both girls, each of them has its merits, but Zan liked me still more! It is somehow closer to that, if She really loves, Sareth, saves his life, not leaving him even in the most difficult moments, all the while refreshing it, does not allow him to lose heart even during the toughest tests, constantly giving good advice, suggesting an exit from the given situation. One word manifests itself very, very well. And after all that Sareth had to repay her betrayal?! So I chose ZANU. And Lina I saved... Dragged it behind him until the last. Of course, it was a pity to kill at the end of such a nice and cute girl, but the developers have not provided the final, where would not have to make a choice between Zana and Lena.

F
FireBaT 22.09.19

Excuse tipo Khan with togas and a tail and why I don't like it, no wheels!!!!Don't forget,Sareth,myself, essentially a demon with a tail and horns..remember the episode of the kada for the first time recognize that you are the Messiah and get your true form...here...!!!Khan The Best!!!

V
Velkan 22.09.19

But I hesitated until the very end. More precisely, in the beginning there was no doubt, Lin and everything, but then, I don't know, but somehow Zan was getting closer, dearer or something. They tell us here to cheer, especially after many hours of play already get used to the body of the protagonist, like myself rush there and kill people and monsters. Well, Zana once more like it was. And Carefu life she saved, and then I realized that now I have to kill her will be very, very easy. Although Lina was sorry, such a sweet, gentle girl. Well, I also dragged Lina to the end, even he went to Church, ghouls beat, stood on the edge of the source, turned around and went back. Well, I could not ZANU to kill, in any way. And it looks really nicer about the voice generally silent. But it was not so much my choice. As I already said, in the end I still chose ZANU imprisoned dad in chains, convinced myself that this is happy end, so what, and Sareth and Zana demons left. Zana really like the character more interesting. But I like Lina, if Zana is not so kind, I would choose her.

l
lSwan 22.09.19

Zadar is you))

l
lSwan 22.09.19

and Yes... I did for ksenochka) friendly so) beautiful Lina certainly

A
Axel131 22.09.19

But I more like Leana.The shape of her lush)

d
diMAN7 22.09.19

Ksana is the best!

A
ArtSev1988 22.09.19

Forms her lush)

Well, you SKAZANUL!)) Girls need to choose for the SOUL, not BREAST size!) This is ,unfortunately, a REALITY!