3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 22.09.19 11:57 am

The chests in Serena (GreedFall)

At character creation, the initial talent chosen Charisma, and before departure from the first location, I have a few don't open the chests on the first level. Talent Hacking I to did not, because he was level 4 and went to New Serena. Will it be possible in the future to return to the first location, or the content of these chests is not too important?
4 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olly-alpha 22.09.19

FallenGhost
There is a standard, in General, loot. The higher the lock level, the LUT is steeper. Nothing important, I suppose, is Serena in the initial stages of the game there. Me with my 1st level of hacking, in any case, nothing of value was not caught.

I
I0PuK 22.09.19

By the way, with first mate you can borrow a jacket from +1 to break in and loot the chests normal

D
Daniil11993 22.09.19

Most of the loot in the chests shit, I don't know the bug, but yesterday I opened 3 chests(the chest in the new Selene at the Embassy, two at the barracks, the trunk in the Teleconference, a chest near the wall with a picture in the red forest), so there is loot on the boxes or chests level 1 was. There are top 3 chest level , but there are always keys needed, which are produced after the battles with the bosses and quests(the quiet water of the river near the campfire is a chest near the boss walks in stealth to steal from the corpse, the key is to try, I did it while the boss after the battle with the bandits in the trees were in a stupor, the other on the scaffolding near the glade with the forest cleared, opened with the key from the corpse, which springs near fat boss is lying, it is the first fire seen another in the course of completing quests Kurt in the warehouse its hard to miss). With the help of energy level 2, I got a few unique things, although yesterday climbed on the wall 3 levels and got an almost empty trunk with debris.

R
Rovrnomy 22.09.19

The game is better to start with the hacking skill and stamina, to better take a punch and not fly off during blocks.
that would be at the port quietly, without loss of reputation to open chests, and there are 10 pieces requiring hacking and in almost every green clothes and other Goodies.
and in other places can run in the jacket, good luck

at the end, before departure you still will give a reset skill...
started with the charisma of the bag's weight was 120 to the moment of departure.
started with a breaking weight of 250 bags)