3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 09.02.20 01:06 am

Will there be a third world war?

In connection with the situation around Syria,as events will develop in your opinion ?
Spoiler
216 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

Rolemanser
Krucinski the quiet badass
It's ... You here only the third world do not make)))

P
Pet Sematary 09.02.20

KoRnEr wrote:
Blasted to really yaderku, boring on all these clown politicians to watch
It is worth noting that these same politicians will be the first to leave the intended zone, while pundits on the entire breast is inhaled radioactive pepelina.

V
Vadik kirov 09.02.20

Well, why again write the answer in the question...
In my opinion the war is already underway, the current is not on our hands, as it were, whose troops in Syria??? Surprisingly the Russian and the United States, m I wonder who hoject of us, you dirty your house)))

R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

Pet Sematary
Believe me, if there's a strike, a nuclear exchange, not one country will not remain, area lose they leave, only through time will be poisoned everything: air, water, earth, and the living will envy the dead.

y
yariko.v 09.02.20

Will there be a third world war?
That's nice! If it is, then humans will destroy themselves, after all, means after 1945 has changed dramatically. The winners will not only be losers, and the former our Land will be peace and prosperity without flawed human actions! However not is bad, not our civilization first, not our last. Maybe even 0.1% of the survivors of humanity will be able to continue the evolution, not continue making the mistakes of their ancestors.
Spoiler

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

yariko.v
Who even knows the story?I have always wondered why if Europe brought us all to it,we mammoths clubs bludgeoned.Where in the old Russian calendar 6700 a year.According to the Gregorian 1100.Where are these 6700 years?

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

Rolemanser
You're captain silver,you this speech should be in the UN to push Nicky Kelly.

R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Even now 7526 years from the creation of Slavic letoischeslenie.
I know how to push, in the mood, but to write it all on paper, alas not my Forte.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

Rolemanser
6622 in summer there was sunshine, aka month. The same month Seda Vladimir Manamah to a great reign, on the table of his father Vsevolod and arrange the bridge through Dnepr.Well damn not with the sky these 6622.And what about speech and it is necessary to push you like with Congress in the bunker will snakeyes,but it will take a year and the living will envy the dead.

y
yariko.v 09.02.20

Rolemanser wrote:
Even now 7526 years from the creation of Slavic letoischeslenie.
The most accurate calendar with an error of 1% is from the point of appearance of the Earth as an independent unit of the Solar system.
The age of the Earth is 4.54 billion years (of 4.54·10^9 years ±1%). So really now the commercials where the 4 540 000 001 year.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

yariko.v
So it's not about that,it's about the fact that someone made the first entry 7526 years ago,and made a Slav,and we then have the assurance of Europe raw meat Hawali.

R
Rolemanser 09.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
So ETOGES not a game of fallout, where he bought stimpaks, antiradon with rad-x, built untraditional arch and all, you're a winner. In today's bunkers, there is for example the hydroponic farms or farms that grow cattle food is of the canned foods and some grains, water from an artesian well. See, after all those explosions, the crust will be a fever, not one will be an earthquake, those underground sources can change the direction and the feeder will remain without water, another will fill mine with the air duct to which the filter will be needed, but they are not infinite.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

Rolemanser
And when you consider the number of nuclear power plants,chemical plants and other environmentally friendly the whole business.Yes it will be the seams.

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass wrote:
A couple of downed airplanes of America's Navy is not a local war, but only an armed conflict...
OK. Then the skirmish in the sky or the sea outside its territory. So, let's see... the Conflict is. Local, that is, in a single place is, as the antithesis of the global. Local conflict ^_^ speaking in reference to the definition of Wikipedia, etc.
What I did, see? He defended his statement, not disputing yours.

About the points - trolling on your part, but I have noticed you have a local Troll this 8) you Have your own problems with communication (otherwise why Troll), apparently, but it's not my business. My business is to answer: no, I'm not. There will be no war. Let the Americans on their ships of the worried is a question for them -)
Krucinski the quiet badass wrote:
And will you permit me to address you in the same manner in which you allow yourself to do it for me?
Given how provocatively you to some address, not for you to resent the same to you Troll 8)

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
It is well known that Russia is doing in Syria supports the Assad regime.
Common knowledge what's that? From what media? Assad asked for help, he had help. But to call it one dictator or another supported - about anything, does not change the fact. And if the Russian President is a dictator, lol, it's so good dictator, which the world has ever seen 8)
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
zero contribution in the fight against terrorism
Only Pro-Western idiot could such nonsense unpicked ^_^ I Heard something like that on the transfer of an Evening with Solovyov, such as stuffing always uplifting ))
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
the reports of Syrians on the Russians kill civilians
White hat, I suppose, is misleading. Oh well )
Then you have this kind of extravaganza of verbal diarrhea, for a long time such anti-stuffing not seen )

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
And the funny thing is that for them the Western media is the truth and the Russian media is stupid propaganda.As I remember the Western news channel,the conflict of Abkhazia with Georgia.A girl of about 10 asked to you and mom were shooting Russian?She says no, it was the Georgians,no,no girl you made a mistake it was the Russian.Am I stupid Georgian language from Russian can not be distinguished.Sorry, we urgently need to break for ads.

g
gennaz 09.02.20

Started!!!
Spoiler
We bent!!!

r
rambling 09.02.20

Quite likely. Because despite the fact that many countries have nuclear weapons, everyone is afraid to use it.

A
Antisocial 09.02.20

Once again see our policies acting like the last prostitutes. Smelly Turks shot down the plane - nothing, our they will looset; pendosy what I want, and create - our have looset. Even the lousy Anglii and then looset. In short, country prostitute from the political side...

g
gennaz 09.02.20

Antisocial
Where did that come from? With the collapse of the USSR! Is there anyone who could do with the Soviet Union? No! Immediately if the soup was!!!

A
Antisocial 09.02.20

gennaz
I agree that the Soviet Union was at least feared and respected, and the current trash soon, it seems, even some of the Vatican will have to pull.)