3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_1 09.02.20 01:08 am

How to disable cell-shading? (Borderlands 3)

Yeah, I'm not a fan of comic book graphics, especially when it takes away the performance. In the first and the second part was the ability to disable the black stroke through the configs, how to do it here?
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
Titan_1 09.02.20

If you put EdgeDetectionTexelOffset=1.300000 in GameUserSettings.ini, then Cell Shading, though not disconnected, but the thick black lines is greatly reduced.
Thank you all for the cons!

A
Alex Jukovsky 09.10.20

The right question, the right answer and on the right domain. I'm very supportive. Titanium. Thanks for the command, I think it sewn up "hard-coded" in the modification of the engine inside. However! 1.3 is not a minimum for the UE4 engine. Somewhere the value of the check is no less than. Forgive me.
Spoiler
-amendments to anryl4 config Engine.INI
which helped me, if it's worth "no" then personally I breaks my eyes and I put the value of 0 or false
"SystemSettings" section OR! [/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.SceneColorFringe.Max-0-chromatic aberration.
r.SceneColorFringe-0 -chromatic aberration nafig.
r.DepthOfField'uality -DoF Depth.
r.MotionBlur.Max-0 -blur in motion.
r.MotionBlur'uality-0 -blur in motion is a no-one.
r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur-0 -Blur in motion is still an option, no.
r.MaxAnisotropy -16 - the default can be 8 in the engine, this option forcibly puts the max.
r.PostProcessA' built-in smoothing, from 0 to 6, can cause a ladder.
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen-1.5 -alternative to the previous one, sharpness. (1.5-2 compensates for soap).
r.Tonemapper.Grain'uantization-0 -The grain effect of the grain is not good.
r.LensFlare'uality-0 -reflection from the lens
r.DefaultFeature.LensFlare
r.DefaultFeature.Bloom-0 -Bloom effect glow, good old setting.
r.Bloom'uality-0 -Bloom glow effect.
r.VolumetricFog.GridSize-64 -quality of volume fog, to taste.
r.SSR. The quality is 0 -reflections in the screen space.
r.AmbientOcclusionLevels -self-shading.
It helps me in almost all games on this engine. Well, here's the original stim:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/399810/discussions/0/1735469230216582968/

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 26.01.21

Alex Jukovsky I
just wanted to ask why not 0 or false, but here is such a good comment, worthy of perpetuation in a screenshot! Thank you, kind person. Lack of chromatic aberration in Windows fonts and 144 hertz on a monitor without teasing for many years!
UPDATE
There is no board folder with this file in the standard local. But there is a disk / user / my games / on the path ...
But there are no such lines in engine.ini, there is only a list of addresses in the game folders and the "[Audio]" section. Can a file be supplemented in any order?
UPDATE
But there is a section "[/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]", but in the file game.ini. Does it make sense to add lines to it?