3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIyshin 09.02.20 01:10 am

Beat the game without dying? Is it possible? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Many people say that to pass the game without dying a piece of cake(on the complexity of a novice of course),do you think it possible???Let's talk!!!
162 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demolition94 09.02.20

And that Stalker is already weak? There also is a piece of cake... No, a little more complicated.

Z
Zander_driver 09.02.20

It's all in the experience. And caution. After all, if you already assume time ..dtsat was on the master and on the rampage needlessly not to go, no rush no fuss - it is possible and at the same master pass.

D
Demolition94 09.02.20

Zander_driver
Here! Clearer probably all explained.

D
Demolition94 09.02.20

Only this, not to rush not work on the master is pressed for time.

S
STRELOK01 09.02.20

Yes, even on master but if there is immortality.

d
den436 09.02.20

my friend to x-18 on a dispute with a knife came and killed

M
Mochenyy 09.02.20

STRELOK01 right,if there is immortality we can go the entire game without sdaha!

Y
Yura-Sazhin 09.02.20

I'm a beginner 2 times and 1 time the buff without death passed!

H
Hippie_Dog 09.02.20

Yeah,maybe.I'm on the 2nd difficulty level when passed - never died,but on the master I believe it is almost impossible

B
BYRER 777 09.02.20

To whom you are drawn???!!! If passed without a death, necessarily chierici. And no one does nothing to dissuade me. You're all great players on the forum. Like stories of fishermen about the catch. Let's be honest.

A
AnIr 09.02.20

I agree, or well, very tihansky and beginner ...

C
Cakeman 09.02.20

no, not really

S
Stalker-odinochka 09.02.20

it's nerves must be like a pathologist...

P
Pilat. 09.02.20

I believe that it is theoretically possible to go but then have to play a very long time (as it will have to be safe ) and clear case hardened EXPERIENCED players. I believe the remark above, contrary to most Sibe...

T
Terrorist smertnik 09.02.20

in the wizard, you can complete the game without dying...

but it will be much harder,if you remove the sight.
and then,I guarantee 50% that you for the first week will not pass without a death.

and if you play with the AMK mod,it is possible to train yourself...so that any master will fall with the first shot...
but it must play at least 2 weeks.

and then being able to return to the original,you'll be able to go through Stalker without death...(on any difficulty and with an eye(or without the latter))

=)

D
Demolition94 09.02.20

Uh...
Therefore, it will be the most pure experiment

I like this experiment on your bath set. I'm about}{Erel when in a leather jacket and he LR300 until the monolith arrived and made a wish for the disappearance of the Zone.

T
Terrorist smertnik 09.02.20

I like this experiment on your bath set. I'm about}{Erel when in a leather jacket and he LR300 until the monolith arrived and made a wish for the disappearance of the Zone.

it depends more on the human experience.
man held Afghanistan,Chechnya will act smarter.
throw grenades luring enemies,and then shooting.

=)

C
Combine. 09.02.20

It is theoretically possible, but you need to act according to a pre-established pattern, going through strictly thoughtful way, any deviation is fraught with FAIL'om.

B
Bezbashenyi 09.02.20

I reached the Sarcophagus without deaths. Why? My save don't work!

S
Streloklove-vsegda 09.02.20

Of course!and On average!