3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIyshin 09.02.20 01:10 am

Beat the game without dying? Is it possible? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Many people say that to pass the game without dying a piece of cake(on the complexity of a novice of course),do you think it possible???Let's talk!!!
162 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vilandir 09.02.20

Well pass for 49 minutes, and th? I can also climb in the configuration files, change the values and I'll have the inventory to 99999 kg and the speed of the endless running and a lot of lives and taking out the enemy with one shot. And will catch on to the sarcophagus for 15 minutes. I'm not sure in honesty of people trying to show off in this way. Th can be in the game and twirled. But this video will not notice.
As for the passing on veteran without dying, do not believe, as not seen( although quite possible).
I'm like in a new war played the master, now playing shadow of Chernobyl and feel like in the manger. But even here I sometimes take out opponents( for example warriors in the sewers agricultural industry in the stairways. And lead did not always manage to notice).

Y
Yur af 09.02.20

It is possible to beat the game without deaths and on hard mode...Without cheating and other Nabok not serious really.

S
STROGOV 09.02.20

On the opener that year was held for fun, never died neither any side quests from running and delved into the atmosphere and not received almost nikakogo fun game!

V
Vitio-ok 09.02.20

Can and real. But I was not like this.

G
Gu-Ru 09.02.20

Any game without a death you can go. The logic is simple:
1. Play without errors
2. You made a mistake and died. After restarting, consider the error and move on.
3. If you do not make the mistake of claim 2, the die is not necessary.

M
Monolitovec Haron 09.02.20

There are two options:
1)Or a really good play
2)Or to put Godmode

A
Alex_Cra2y 09.02.20

Well some mega-nerd can pass any game without a death.

p
professor Saharov 09.02.20

from the book house in the swamp
bychek - no, he would not survive for long
beard will survive, if in their stupidity immediately to the contractor not explode

[
[art_dagon] 09.02.20

well, in principle this is possible if you know how to understand and calculate where you stanet where the winner and losers (in the second case, it is necessary to run)

S
SibeR 09.02.20

Well, pure Stalker without mods pass without death is possible,not just passed.
And then there is somebody who was a Stalker with AMK mod 1.4.1 no deaths on the wizard.I believe this is impossible

x
xokage002 09.02.20

I prhodyat playing on the level Stalker without death current worn out from lack of ammunition and the dough and never did a download of well, except when I sleep night shoal :)

p
pztm33 09.02.20

But that with a minimum of dead-murders possible?Show off who has the least blood.Where to aim to not outright?

V
Veselyy Kot 09.02.20

Clean game, no mods, on the master, it is possible to pass without problems, the main thing is not to shove ahead.

D
DanyWoker 09.02.20

If possible gently! Even in all the difficulty levels! The two neuroactivity in vain, it is certainly possible!

K
Katharsis 09.02.20

Perhaps have the current Zhedanov....vprintsype nothing complicated - current patient.....well, I pass on the Wizard right now....in the dungeon's never died - there were a couple of deaths in the fighting, because sometimes the NPC bypass the back - nasalcease - cha from the back of the keel....and even on Master I think if postoratsya can be no death.

.DeliGht 09.02.20

Of course it is possible. If you act cautiously and smoothly.

V
Voron1989 09.02.20

the last 2 times on the wizard passed without deaths. but the mod did not work... did not have enough patience, went to the break.

D
D.V.A. 09.02.20

Perhaps For me, the current ending is... difficult , but I'm on low complexity have not played do not know... but in the end when you are chasing the helicopter, sitting on the roofs monolith with Gauss guns and grenade launchers, more debt and damn , everywhere will climb ... wow... and I reached the base of the debt never died , the current in the arena I killed the fucker in the exoskeleton and the machine and they give you a knife and 4 grenades... the heck... one more time greed ruined , I climbed into the anomaly for the artifact, took , and on the way back to the springboard heap.. and load it preserved...
Well, if not to be a hero... (which is alas very difficult) if not go to melee (which is me with the shotgun the crown hard) , if you carry a lot of kits, especially the army( which I don't do as they are 3 times harder than in CS and COP) , if you avoid General confrontations with the enemy ( Oh but why(( so you want to shoot) if you go with a bolt in hand constantly checking the road... (Why , it is faster to guess) and if we imagine that this is not a game but a reality , Yes you can go without deaths)))

E
EPTAble 09.02.20

I have the game took place entirely in about 4 hours, well stupidly ran without side quests ,I think on veteran or experienced ,never died.

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 09.02.20

If you paid me 100 Grand, I'm samm highest level will pass you the entire game. Up and down. Without armor and with a single Makarov.