3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RolexX 22.09.19 11:57 am

The error "unable to join game servers" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

If you try to go to gta online issues: unable to connect to rockstar game servers in a gta online session.
Does anyone know what could be the problem? (PC)
138 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beatbox_fish 22.09.19

Why works only in directice 10 GTA online?

H
Haker Haker 22.09.19

I have GTA online crashes at startup

D
DeLaKoren 22.09.19

very often the session is loaded, the map appears, someone mutters into the microphone and heard explosions, that is, the session is loaded, but then suddenly there is this zloschastny inscription and I'm going alone after such 2-3 attempts, I finally be online.

n
nat.mih 22.09.19

DeLaKoren
It, too. Apparently the problem with the Internet connection. It's hard to say my or servers.
Noticed that recently ceased to throw from sessions (bug when everything seems to go, and you're the one in session). Though it pleases. Very annoyed when in the midst of battle throws in an empty session.

D
DeLaKoren 22.09.19

nat.mih
but, I as always thrown, sometimes it seems that I was kicked, because most throws when someone killed EN masse.

n
nat.mih 22.09.19

DeLaKoren
So not fixed, just someone more stable connection.
Now re-appeared EN masse cheaters. When there some kind of cheater I have begins to slow down the game. These sharp brakes-lag I often can identify cheaters. Usually my assumptions are justified, and only in 5-10% of cases this is just very lagausie dudes. Well, that 20 will update. A day you can play fair without cheaters! Well, of course have all been waiting for the opportunity to buy another property, new cars, clothes, etc.

G
Georgiis 22.09.19

It turns 100000к user everything works without errors and lags, but the elite breaks down and lag, the Problem was on the servers for XBOX One, PS4 - nonsense. Do not tell me about problems in GTA))) I Have the Steam version of GTA 5: the first run left opened a chat where I have seen swearing and perverted stories about moms,bugs that tired list, the problem with the graphics card cheaters flying at the same time dropping money while doing headshots of everyone you meet, the problem with starting due to the fact that my name in Windows don't like GTA, threatening violence...

P. S. I will Say briefly in GTA Online on the PC, is a living HELL, which made Rockstar to show all the indifference to Personal Computers. And it is not necessary to write that I'm a noob, goof with low power PC for 80k. By the way please note that even top Letsplayi known as brain and Alex the sea of good and positive play on consoles PS4( GTA Online), which YOU(or the individual(not cry that I am generalizing!!!!!)) enjoy watching on your PC.

-Think about it-
======================
How will disloyal - so much ass exploded, due to which my malicious smile stretched from ear to ear) think about it when you put a minus :D

D
DeLaKoren 22.09.19

Georgiis
I'd love to read what You wrote, but I have a question, we are talking about the fact that the PC is shit or Vice versa about the console? what You prefer to play GTA on the console than on the PC or what? about top balloons shown in the example, I want to say is that games are full of noobs, but in life, not suckers, and not for nothing they play on consoles, because the console is like just there not to look for difficult ways and not to bother, and just buy and play, I am particularly pleased that they even have the auto-aim (for the gifted) , Yes, in another way zhezh..
happening a living HELL, which made Rockstar to show all the indifference to Personal Computers
It's not so simple on a PC it cannot be otherwise, it's a PC, a multifunctional machine, not some Curling iron with a narrow functionality for the majors.

Georgiis
the first run left opened a chat where I have seen swearing and perverted stories of nurse
well here is true, it's a shame for our people, but I personally just don't read or laugh because it really is fun when someone swears , just don't be so impressionable, and I'm not how much carpet-bombed, on the contrary I feel sorry for these people who are taking this seriously, sorry I chose the console..
the problem with running due to the fact that my name in Windows don't like GTA
you need to understand that Windows was not invented by Russians, I always have the user name in omputer was in Latin, I believe that to write it there in Russian is like that a bit primitive, the modern world, progress.. should be all inglish..

D
DeLaKoren 22.09.19

Georgiis
PS Or it still was a hidden advertising Alexa and brain?

G
Georgiis 22.09.19

DeLaKoren
And you look an interesting person. In your message I tried to convey that the PC is the toilet for software, work, pirate a***** , majors, or hog, one word - feces.
And I understand the quote console for such, and there are just not to look for difficult ways and not to bother, and just buy and play, that is, enough that I bought a PC for 80k(not including accessories), the game for 2K, I'm with her and even fuck(it's not checkmate, dear moderators) needs!? To think why the game does not start, or 15 fps on medium settings(I'm not even talking about cheaters)!? I'm not a masochist, I gave money, got and went to play without losing precious nerve cells, so the majority of people on consoles - adequate people.

It's not so simple on a PC it cannot be otherwise, it's a PC, a multifunctional machine, not some Curling iron with a narrow functionality for the majors. Seriously, You think that PS4 for the majors? 30K??? For reports, the average salary, for example in a production plant: 30 - 40K per month(not counting advance). YOU say there are 5 K - space sum, but with the crisis!!! And update none for the 40K rules? Or prefer to play on medium. settings? And then at least you can go). You say that the fun of the game is mind blowing.

So continuing to elaborate on your answer)
the first run left opened a chat where I have seen swearing and perverted stories of nurse
well here is true, it's a shame for our people, but I personally just don't read or laugh because it really is fun when someone swears it makes Me uncomfortable when stupid young idiots, find out the relationship in public.
you need to understand that Windows was not invented by Russians, I always have the user name in omputer was in Latin, I believe that to write it there in Russian is like that a bit primitive, the modern world, progress.. should be all inglish.. so you admit native language, primitive?
Or it still was a hidden advertising Alexa and brain? - I took it as example, because they know a large number of people....
Why I chose a console for entertainment? - Because it is convenient, NOT expensive, and reasonable.(And without dancing ^^).

D
DeLaKoren 22.09.19

Georgiis
I'm not going to prove anything, I expressed my point of view You expressed, let's look at this, this is offtopic, and unnecessary however.

K
Krrrva 22.09.19

Or is it another sc joint ? it was fine yesterday

P
PetrGT1999 22.09.19

Maybe the problem is in social club

D
DeLaKoren 22.09.19

Vyacheslav Butusov
crowded session of the task, that is, you just don't have time to go until the invitation was sent to you and while you came, the other players joined the task faster and in the end gained the maximum number of players for that matter..

invitations are coming from all existing sessions at all, on account of the fact why not throw back in the same session is hard to say, probably because the distribution server, unloading the balance and all that..

D
DeLaKoren 22.09.19

Vyacheslav Butusov
it is possible to place in the session, it appears with a different host..

M
MiGamer86 22.09.19

In fact, when starting a new business in a session where the host creates a kind of sub-session or a lobby. And only when the host clicks on start session, all transfers in a separate session. Otherwise, why do you think as a host you come out of the task are in the same place where he started the task in the same session?

O
OlegFo 22.09.19

In the last few days, when the game is loaded, ceased to come from online, goes into the campaign mode, regardless of settings.
From story mode, now need, every time, on a special screen, to accept the network policy Rockstar, then cancel the data transfer (character).
I have one right?

E
EVgEN2 22.09.19

I do not in any mode can not go. Casper cut off, files deleted, checking a cache held... and nothing helped

G
Gta Story 22.09.19

OlegFO
well, finally, fellow sufferers. I have already a month. you're still in front. soon, you will pop up annoying suggestions corrections your screen. then, you're going to put the eye on the complex, as it again will be simple. if you like to listen to music, here you're in luck. I don't like, so I always disable it in the settings. this applies to single and online.
whether there will be.

M
Mskgg 22.09.19

Help friends.And the Internet is working, but exactly vylaziet this error.