3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamred 09.02.20 01:51 am

Design

People, anyone knows any tutorial on the design of the aircraft, which is written in a way where everything is analysed in stages?
And then I read all the textbooks on the subject find it, and there is nothing written. Pure infa for those who in the subject.
For example:

Spoiler

All these words and formulas GENERALLY say NOTHING. I want detailed the phased dismantling of the topic.
Such books even exist?
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodurr 09.02.20

Kamred wrote:
All these words and formulas GENERALLY say NOTHING.
Kamred wrote:
Such books even exist?
And you yourself, what do you think? ))

K
Kamred 09.02.20

Lodurr wrote:
And you yourself, what do you think? ))
I hope.

P
Pilat. 09.02.20

Kamred
with such a base it seems to me you LEGO at the time)

r
requiemmm 09.02.20

Sutugin L. I. principles of design of aircraft.
B. N. Sheremetev Gliders
If you're in oak oak, you must apply first to the old literature, it was written by people for people. Later books began to write realizowania hacks whose main goal was to pile up more formulas, but did not convey meaning to the reader. However, no one forbids you to find the book later, if you think that the Po-2 flies quite different laws of physics, and the practical design of a glider with the drawings, does not help to understand the design of the wing.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.02.20

um PEK PEK. perhaps it is rocket science, any science and school physics class 8
I was in the Soviet Union aeromodelling stuff and drawings but it is not a design and there is any pattern which schA was very good for 3D modeling by the way it is. and the Assembly of the current micro-airplane or vehicle on the drawing this is not in my design. aerodynamics should be intuitive and Tama checked the practical cooling and complex formulas on all sorts of PVM. for that reason I only need the Supreme physics and mathematics.

a
antonrogov 09.02.20

Kamred
So the design of the aircraft this is the formula. Thousands of formulas. And doing it, usually hundreds of people. Therefore, each will have a little bit.