3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MissNet 22.09.19 11:59 am

Console commands (Two Worlds)

I thought better a new topic,so honest players fumed in vain:)

console ~ (tilde key next to the unity)
console - twoworldscheats 1

Cheats
AddSkillPoints x
AddParamPoints x
AddExperiencePoints x
AddGold x
SetStrength x strength points

the create command
Weapons

swords
For example,create wp_sword_6(04,00,62),where
wp_sword_6 - type weapons. In this case, is a katana. If you need another weapon type,instead of 6 you need to insert another number.
short sword - 0
machete - 1
bastard sword - 2
saber - 3,4
longsword - 5
katana - 6
2H sword - 7
special sword - 8
In parentheses
04 - level weapons (damage) and requirements (what level can take it,or under what parameters (required)).
00 - imposed effect. (fire,water...). If 00 - no effects.
62 - appearance of weapons. You can see here. Hover a mouse over a picture,remember a number. In this case, my appearance - a katana. They're the types all go. That is, the appearance shortsword from 01 to 11, machete - 12 to 16 etc.
But there is generally room for imagination.For example, you can create a weapon type short sword (to be able to single hand hold) with the appearance of the katana. and you can run around with two Katanas.:)
For example - create wp_sword_0(04,00,63). In fact - a short sword,and some kind of katana.

Mace
Almost like with the swords
create wp_mace_0(01,02,03)
0 - view mace,
0 - club 1 - warclub,2 - heavy club,3 - heavy knobbed mace,4 - flanged mace,a 5 - morningstar, 6 - warhammer, 7,8 - ornamented mace
in parentheses
01 - level 02 - the effect 03 - the look (click here)

Staves
create wp_staff_45
45 - the shape and type of staff here
The code works without the brackets,in brackets you can add effects and level.Then
create wp_staff_45(05,03,00)
05 - level 03 - effects

Armor

With armor still need to experiment.
in short,
create ar_leather_boots(03,06,23),where
leather - what made sootvetstveno, chain write chain,plate - plate,half plate - half_plate
boots - type clothes. Armour - armor. trousers - pants, gloves - gloves,helmet helmet.
in brackets:
03 - level
06 - effect
23 - this is how I understand the set and at the same time appearance.
for chain - here
for leather - here
plate - here
half plate - here

If something is wrong,instead of armor will appear brick red.:)

Ring.
for example
create ar_ring_01(10,06,01)
where the first 01 - ring type (you can see it here, hover your mouse on the picture) and appearance.
in brackets -
10 - level ring
06 - imposed effect.(fire,water,agility...).Then you need to experiment. Effects randomly happen.To ring any nmbed effect (and not empty), there should NOT be a value of 00.
01 - appearance of the ring.If I'm not mistaken,there should be the same number as here: ar_ring_01
Well, for example I have create ar_ring_01(10,06,01) turned the Silver Ring, effects - Add to str add to magic,add to phisical protection, level 10.

Robe
create robe_1(03,06,26)
robe_1 - type. 1 - hooded robe 0 - just a robe.
03 - level
06 - effects
26 - the look (here)

Shields

create ar_towershield(05,04,35)
ar_towershield - type shield.
For a different type of writing IS towershield
buckler
roundshield
shield
in brackets:
05 - level 04 - the effect of 35 - appearance. Watch it here.Only carefully,they don't always go straight.

Luke
create wp_bow_x
x - type and the appearance of the bow (here)
The code works without the brackets,in brackets you can add effects and level.Then create wp_bow_x(05,07,00)
05 - level
07 - effect 00 - it seems no effect,can 00 to leave.

Arrows
create ar_quiver_23
ar_quiver_23 - appearance of the arrows
Works without any brackets in brackets - effects.Then
create ar_quiver_23(05,07,00)
in parentheses
05 - level 07 - effect

Ingredinet
create ing_x
x - view. watch here

Spells

create magic_the name of the spell
spell name- name of in English.For example, create magic_fireball.
You can see in the book or here
If the spell is two words,then underline: create magic_summon_skeleton.
If does not work,experiment with writing.For example create magic_summon_hell_master will not work, but create magic_summon_hellmaster - work.
With the boosters not working.Who can find,say

Quest predmety
create qitem_x
x can be viewed despre mouse over the picture

Different

create id
Instead of id:
LOCKPICK - lockpick
TELEPORT_ACTIVATOR - stone teleport
ORC_ARMOUR

POTION_HEALING_01
POTION_HEALING_02
POTION_HEALING_03
POTION_MANA_01
POTION_MANA_02
POTION_MANA_03
POTION_POISON_01
POTION_SKILL_TIME_01
POTION_SKILL_TIME_02
POTION_SKILL_TIME_03
POTION_SKILL_TIME_04
POTION_SKILL_TIME_05
POTION_SKILL_01
POTION_SKILL_02
POTION_SKILL_03
POTION_SKILL_04
POTION_SKILL_05

NPC

to see the id here

Horse skeleton create mo_skeletonhorse_01

The theme of the forum (eng.lang) about modding
console commands for graphics here

Additions and corrections are welcome!
32 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ink 22.09.19

codes for booster packs of magic
create magic_boost_time - increases the duration (+20%)
create magic_boost_mana - reduces the mana (-20%)
create magic_boost_damage - Demag increases (+20%)
create magic_boost_level - increases the level of urge sudeste (dont remember how much)
create magic_boost_summon - allows you to summon one more creature (if you drive three such cards, you can call for example 4 sudesh level 5 - and it is total genocide of all life on screen, 8))

ec.dbg iamcheater +1000 strength/agility/will/vitality...
ec.dbg levelup levelap
ec.dbg skills for those who are too lazy to look for teachers, all skills of the first level, and for 100 parameters (like, although not sure here)
ec.dbg rep +1 reputation with all factions in the game
ResetFog removes the nasty fog of war with cards (!but does not open any facility on it!) so, strictly for aesthetes... opens the way not the whole map, and a piece which you at the moment sergojan to operativka... in aid of this command you can easily find the boundaries of the regions and the loading of 8)

tested on patched version 1.4 - it works... 8))

x
xGODx 22.09.19

Could you tell me the cheat for practicing necromancy, and that I have teachers in the game there( Or on the teacher.

n
nahabin 22.09.19

Codes for booster packs of magic patch 1.4 not working 8( .

I
Ink 22.09.19

nahabin
so...
checked again... I have patch 1.4
open the console write
twoworldscheats 1 - DAB inter, you can now use cheats
and then create magic_boost_mana for example... I have all the plows in the best way...

Vano-satana666
ec.dbg skills - receive unit in all skills, what to do with them is up to you...

x
xGODx 22.09.19

I know that. I need only to necromancy.

P
Phantom Warrior 22.09.19

Guys.. I understand the higher the slot number of the clothes so it is more powerful.. ie dosp 64th slot gives more protection than the 55th.. well, with their swords,\bows the same.. Or am I oshibayus?

n
nahabin 22.09.19

Ink
Thank you,worked.And that was on level 26 4бустера and two of them are the same.

l
leo804 22.09.19

and I whatever you write-nothing is created( things supposed in the inventory to appear?

I
Ink 22.09.19

leo804
in the inventory, nothing appears, the object materialized from the air in that place where the cursor of mouse induced *)
you cheat mode activated before to create?
twoworldscheats 1

l
leo804 22.09.19

Yes and prescribed it as it was written

T
Tony Soprano 22.09.19

I chose the average complexity?, can now difficult through the console ostaviti?

P
Princessa 22.09.19

Tell me, please, how and what codes can be used in the licensed version, patched to 1.4? Codes, for example, twoworldscheats 1 - healH don't work even without the patch and without the God mode to play is not interested... thank you in Advance.

G
Garond 22.09.19

Damn tried the codes for the armor,not limited in any way!Please tell me how to write?And another question:are there codes on the armor of the paladin?(which white?)Thank you in advance

Not advise codes for horses?In addition to the skeleton(if there is)Thanks

D
Dragonblood 22.09.19

Princess, all the cheats work fine on akellovskaya 1.4. Tried those that are in the program chemax, they stated in the beginning of this article.

P
Princessa 22.09.19

Dragonblood, alas, I have only the code that adds the gold, like with the patch and without it. But personally I would be more pleased with infinite health... Probably in order for all codes to work, you must edit some file?

D
Dragonblood 22.09.19

Princess, it is not necessary Nitsche edit. Simply enter the case-sensitive as written. Why do you infinite health? With cheats it is possible and without him fun to play.

Z
Zer Ael 22.09.19

The most terrible beast in TW is a pack of silver wolves... If they can fill up (activate the protective fight), the more difficulties and health problems is no longer observed.

D
Das_Gothic 22.09.19

6bIJI0 y>I

P
Phantom Warrior 22.09.19

2 Zera AEL'

A pack of silver wolves to my Chara don't even... it reaches there without any cheats.. they still run falling.. the arrow and the face and is fine =)

Although kada just swing started could have run, but I ran off and anew them of course.. they bite.. but it was not dangerous

R
RogerUP 22.09.19

People tell me. I have lost Roswell and Islay in catalone. How to call from console?