3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkane[No Sound] 09.02.20 02:05 am

\"Three to tango\" (Spoilers!) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm here with the two witches (you know who) decided to stir up, then, after quite a long passage, these two personages are called in Hellebore(or something like this) well... for tea, I'm already beside myself with happiness the run, and I throw like I'm the last... logicise, so here goes: in one of the clips (before the game), I noticed the spoiler with this scene, and without kidalovo Triss and Yeneffer, well, everything was fine, and I have no I can something not so made?) Or you're a bit resentful?)
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenVorobei 09.02.20

You are so not alone. I am also very glad that here it is possible to hook up two , not like in mass effect. There had to choose one of all , and there is happiness.)) But hrenushki. Had to cuss out Buttercup) and even at the end of the game. Just don't figure to chase two hares.)

Y
Yushimitsy 09.02.20

Will try with both and both will throw those not ero-game.

D
DenVorobei 09.02.20

This eliminates one of the endings of the game.

t
triffon 09.02.20

pereprohozhu now the second time for this reason :3

S
SladkiySEX 09.02.20

As they say, for two hares chase...))

z
zoomukc 09.02.20

I orbit almost flew away. all the buzz broke off, and I opened his mitten. I was pretty sure was not asleep,
Spoilers.to. with Ian proximity to skellige happened much later than with Triss in Novigrad. Ian would know immediately about the betrayal and gave the marching orders. she spices dulled the mind of Geralt

v
vscorpion 09.02.20

zoomukc
you can still make peace

z
zoomukc 09.02.20

vscorpion
Seriously? Will have the opportunity again to stir up? Well, only one, of course. Unlikely, players say that some of the endings I already blew it.
Spoilered tango direct before sailing to skellige. The ship came in, Ian said Geralt of Rivia does not exist to me. Triss some nonsense like let's call Ian on laborci. In the Glossary in the tab Characters in both paragraph added about love is no more. I think that Geralt's close current CRIS left, and then as a daughter.
Triss:
Solarcell sohranenku before sailing Triss from Novigrad when you can mututi or throw it. I thought a rollback will do. But this silence in a relationship for a long... the Jump from LVL 17. until 31 ur., when the tango happens...(((

Do while not found in the Internet the exact chain of relationship with the aunts. Ie, what actions to make for a happy ENDA is one of them. Rollback to muddied with Triss and Yen Keyru I still don't remember?

i
izoon34 09.02.20

what actions?
Oh my God
Yes, everything is logical
choose only one and in love confessed only one
all else before the final battle that living with her will when she asks about it and voila you end up with her.
I stayed with Ian, but in a mission to rescue the wizard kissed Triss, but let her leave.
and Ian love recognized and slept at the end with her and left.

M
MasterPiece_of_the_Ninja 09.02.20

Guys,if you choose Triss ,but to refuse to have sex with Ian in the kaer Morhen?Then will not this?Or you still need to do something with Triss and somewhere to deny Ian?And I have to confess his love to Ian?

B
Bogdan Metelica 09.02.20

zoomukc
And you can't throw a save since the departure of Triss,but then I'm an idiot,not for cavil this moment,right now, searching on the Internet and can not find.

G
Goblinator 09.02.20

zoomukc
Slept with Keir,Jenefer or what not remembered.The key point as I understand it is a love confession to Triss.In your passage I Triss in love confessed(although he led the dialogue with her in this direction during the game and even kissed on occasion).In the end, happy end with Yennefer.Still Jenefer best choice.

v
vaclavovich 09.02.20

and this is the main quest or optional?

K
Kirill Divotchenko 09.02.20

If not priznalsya Triss in love, it will help Geralt In kaer morhen the ?

L
LoKKi_SKY 09.02.20

Kirill Devotchenko
Yes, Triss will help, but only because it itself then Ian invited)))

s
shadow326 09.02.20

lokki777
well, Geralt not called))

L
LoKKi_SKY 09.02.20

shadow326
Well, just relaxed!!)))) My Geralt's called!))))

M
Mauntin 09.02.20

Yes, everything is logical
choose only one and in love confessed only one
all else before the final battle that living with her will when she asks about it and voila you end up with her.
weird!!! I have such a choice was not

b
bamp_guru 09.02.20

How to hook up with Ian if you already fell in love with Triss, and slept with her, but I haven't had the quest three to tango

D
Daniel.caracov 09.02.20

I tress and when I passed the game I just didn't care that I was bad from what I told Ian that not what is between her and Geraldo not what is no more