3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkane[No Sound] 09.02.20 02:05 am

\"Three to tango\" (Spoilers!) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm here with the two witches (you know who) decided to stir up, then, after quite a long passage, these two personages are called in Hellebore(or something like this) well... for tea, I'm already beside myself with happiness the run, and I throw like I'm the last... logicise, so here goes: in one of the clips (before the game), I noticed the spoiler with this scene, and without kidalovo Triss and Yeneffer, well, everything was fine, and I have no I can something not so made?) Or you're a bit resentful?)
36 Comments
Sort by:
g
grafonoman 09.02.20

Daniel.caracov

Spoiler

N
Nikita Abaydulin 09.02.20

And if you just don't take the job someone tried?

W
WAga 09.02.20

I do not understand what are you discussing? The whole point of the Witcher to run for all the skirts. Slept with one and all, she read the book looking for the next one! (with short breaks for killing monsters)

V
Viestur 09.02.20

And, really, what will happen if you do not come to the brothel to tango?

x
xoen 09.02.20

Only two options - either to stir up with one or not to get both.
With two stir can not be without consequences for the ending. You can not look for options even.

This is not the first the Witcher, where Geralt all the left and right spikes along the way collecting trophies in the form of maps.

A
Ayven Kiselev 09.02.20

Guys,help me please!!!
On my assignment the tango three together when you come to Zimorodok neither Triss nor Yennifer, but simply the empty room. Anybody ever used this? Please tell me how to fix this bug.

A
Ayven Kiselev 09.02.20

Viestur
I have so will not work since it is the main task. And the task final preparations where all the items are made

w
west72 09.02.20

Somebody probyval no one to confess his Love?

A
Arist270402 09.02.20

west72
If anyone not muddy it's a different ending. Sounds so tipo Geralt went one on long journeys.Always on the road .Forever without money. My first passage. Still easy it was with Triss to understand. Help her with the salvation of the magicians and then at the end of the quest asking her to stay. I let go of. And with Jennifer there is a separate quest is issued . I blew him off and went to Novigrad. And he failed. (You cannot leave it without completing)

A
Aleksandr Volfson 30.07.20

Let's see what happens in 4 pieces and which ending will you choose developed, including loving relationships ))
And waiting for cyberpunk, I think would be very cool ))))

_
_Ranger_ 29.09.20

Can.
To do this, you need to cancel the fact of the tango quest through the console:
removefact(q310_triss_yennefer_payback)

then choose the girl you want to be with:
removefact(q309_triss_lover)
removefact(q309_triss_stayed)
addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

To be with Triss - change remove to add and vice versa.
I write late, but maybe who will need more) I was terribly upset when Geralt I was left alone, and for a long time was looking for how to fix it)

How do I turn on the console?
First, you need to figure out how to incorporate the console into The Witcher 3.
Let's go to the root folder of the game. If you have a copy of the game in Steam, the way to it is most likely:
C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonThe Witcher 3
Then we go to the bin folder, then to config and in it open the right folder for us base.
This folder will have a general file. It should be opened with a notebook or any text editor and add a line:
DBGConsoleOn=true
All! Access to the console will be activated. The console opens on the key "z"

M
ManDay220 29.09.20

_Ranger_
Thank you! I'll give it a try. I didn't want to upset Ian, so I confessed. Although I always liked Triss more than I did, I'll check it out and write it off.

M
ManDay220 29.09.20

_Ranger_
It really helped! thank you) the truth in the information about the characters has not changed anything. I hope I saved Triss))
It's true, somewhere missing the assignments about the statuettes :(

I
Ivanpipi 31.01.22

vscorpion

V
Vova S 31.01.22

Ivanpipi

M
Mr_Mansi 20.01.23

RangerRU
Indeed, it helped me a lot. When I walked by and saw that they could stir up a threesome.
And Gerald will be left alone. Which makes him feel very sorry for him. Because of his wanderings, he deserved rest and a faithful companion.
I really wanted him to be with Triss and she sympathizes with me. And even the ending is pretty cool. But, I still chose Yen, because of the "supposedly" family. Well, canonical love according to the book.