3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KiroStickMan 09.02.20 02:13 am

Strange friezes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, played the Witcher on medium-high settings, no fps dips and lag. After some time, having reached a certain point in the game, began drawdown of fps(not to Novigrad, because I read that some of it was there lag, and quest). Subsidence is not continuous in the game, and some can say that can be heated percent and a graphics card. PC features below, what's the problem, please explain. Each responding or just looking thank you.

15 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheeki_Breeki 09.02.20

Protocol10
page shit. not to creep you out with her PG

C
Cheeki_Breeki 09.02.20

KiroStickMan
and the approximate locations can you name ? not accidentally in the temple on skellige, where a vicious werewolf ? I forgot how the quest is called and the werewolf this. have yet to interrogate the body is necessary.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki
The grove is a place called:

KiroStickMan
If in the grove of the drawdown,the percent weak for her. Going to pass it and to Blood And Wine problems will disappear.And although not one island with a prison,but that is less problematic.Above the screen with AMD Phenom ll x4 940BE @3.3 GHz

T
Tok-220v 09.02.20

CPU is weak already, change freezes and will not itself be percent recently replaced and the problem disappeared

K
KiroStickMan 09.02.20

Current-220v
Well, I would have changed, but it is strange that before it was all perfect.

K
KiroStickMan 09.02.20

[Denis]
No, there is not yet reached. The point is that specific place no, I was just playing, next day I go and squander fps during the whole game.

F
Fierce_55R 09.02.20

KiroStickMan
Check the system for viruses.

R
Raf05 09.02.20

KiroStickMan
Almost any information is not given.Install the monitor in the game and take screenshots during drawdowns. Suspicions on percents, i5 650 on the memory 1333 is about anything,look for a Xeon 3440 and overclocking it with the memory. Viruses,crashes, system services,ruled out overheating?

D
Deliano 09.02.20

Maybe some hidden virus, the miners picked up?

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

Raf05
Raf05 wrote:
Suspicions on percents, i5 650 on the memory 1333 is about nothing
I generally DDRII 880Мгц played:

KiroStickMan
KiroStickMan wrote:
The point is that specific place no, I was just playing, next day I go and squander fps during the whole game.
Then the monitor and the screens in the Studio
In principle,your PERC performance,as fenopy.With good acceleration equal to Phenom II X6:
https://overclockers.ru/lab/show/41992/V_pogone_za_proizvoditelnostju_processory._Pokolenie_do_Sandy_Bridge

R
Raf05 09.02.20

[Denis]
Not arguing that play at 30-40 fps on old hardware,in medium-low settings,but another thing to play on medium-high at 50-60fps with no dips to 20-30.The point is that the x3440 is worth a penny,even if it is a virus or a curve of the prog,because of which it freezes,the percent is still worth taking.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

Raf05
I played on high

M
MunchkiN 616 09.02.20

probably from Cho little memory and the paging file in a couple of hours-three admit that they can begin micro friezes and farting during the rotation of the camera
however, the computer is not under ultra. if Souvanna game ilinykh settings that* a coincidence? I don't think*, and not about the maximum I do not know how it consumes resources.

R
Raf05 09.02.20

[Denis]
With normal old none on high to play,especially if the resolution is smaller,but with the setting the number of characters on the screen high in Novigrad will be hard

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

Raf05
This feature I know she eats CPU not weak.I'm on medium-high for 570GTX played to Novigrad.In Novigrad ay-ay-ay, boom-boom-boom:

And with 4 GB of RAM to a maximum of the tavern came in Velen':

Near it for more than 4 GB the game had.
And this is with 4 GB of RAM 880Мгц: