3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DOOBI1337 09.02.20 02:14 am

The game does not see the controller (Dead by Daylight)

I want to play on the gamepad,for some reason does not see.What to do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruyder 09.02.20

Sergey Madatov
In other games the gamepad is? And what is the model?

D
DOOBI1337 09.02.20

The ruidera
Logitech F10

R
Ruyder 09.02.20

DOOBИ1337
Well, first, to ensure that the computer recognizes the controller as a gamepad. Then make sure the game is enabled for the controller. If such does not happen, we suggest that you download x360ce is a program that will make your controller visible to the games as the gamepad from the Xbox360. And Yes, Soren the tautology, without this in any way.
Forgot to mention - always look on the steam forum for this game, maybe you're not the only one.

s
sosic 01 09.02.20

DOOBИ1337
To check the settings in the devices window when you thrust the joystick

D
DOOBI1337 09.02.20

The ruidera
Thanks for help tip

R
Ruyder 09.02.20

DOOBИ1337
Excellent :)

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.02.20

I have personally noticed that if the game is multiplatform,then it should have gamepad support.In any case,all multi-platform projects see my controller from my Xbox 360 without problems.Pitch expropriations do not see

D
Dima Link 09.02.20

the just programs game the controller does not see
when connected to the case x360ce it opens in two Windows
and if you close one of them is closed and the second, but the controller doesn't work
what to do?

B
Borovik-rus 09.02.20

I almost always manually configure the controller.
Ie through the utility controller to register any button on the controller, the corresponding key on the keyboard or mouse. Or key combination. Then save the game profile
So on your controller you can even in the Word to work...

k
krasn567 09.02.20

Help,there was a problem.The game does not see the controller.All fire wood updated,tried x360ce.Tell me what to do?

I
IlyaGomon 09.02.20

Buy original controller and no steam.

L
L303 09.02.20

Run through emulation SCP DS Drivers

O
Olegamop 09.02.20

The original is not required I like quite logitech f310 (wired, vibro himself finished), with Chinese pads is really a lot ebli, they are not worth. You can also try to switch pada. Had I somehow pad the company dexp from DNS, the instruction was not a word about the switch, but the 5-second hold the Central key, which Korobkov is denoted by a cross, pad switches from dinputa in xinput, Korobkov there is a special switch under the wire.