3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darthjocker 09.02.20 02:18 am

Help in the passage (The Lord of the Rings: War in the North)

how to use the feathers..but to summon sparrows?
131 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarthHolmes 09.02.20

Don't understand the question. If you have - look at the enemy and press 4.

D
Darthjocker 09.02.20

DarthHolmes
understood, ATP..
I inventory tried(

C
Chris63 09.02.20

People I realized there is no way to see what armor the company, stupidly at random to pass on swords, shoes hoping that at worse he'll wear?

s
seroz 09.02.20

Change Persian and can look DAP I want...
However in this case all abilities the same will be replaced...

s
soljenicin 09.02.20

People like to kill the King of the undead????And I even cant in nemus demerit....

R
RunningOrange 09.02.20

I told you to wait..wait when released from Pathfinder and that would be to attack you..shoot it and you will have success;)

I
IronDemon 09.02.20

Where the first burial ground? Even with the repeated passage of a location is not found.

C
Chris63 09.02.20

We all have some chests and a heap of things(well, slides of all sorts of shields/swords) cannot be usanot

b
black and white warrior 09.02.20

Cton give save game Chapter 2 prologue I have when booting I D':

M
Mithos 09.02.20

IronDemon
when clearing with mounds down and to the left of the second, then first right and continue straight to third.

I
IronDemon 09.02.20

Chris63
This was 5 times for the entire game.
Mithos
Thank you.

The dragon was killed by someone? And then I kind left :)

On tests only give experience, no loot?

H
Hollen 09.02.20

Guys, how to kill the main guard of the Citadel. There are two elves run on, and you're left to fight the guard.
So the guards and the main raspinatsa bastards. And my dudes quickly and knocked the whole crowd I was running, and one hard man.

C
Chris63 09.02.20

So you only Wali and all the chief, all the forces on it, tell allies to attack your target.
By the way, I was so pumped on indefinitely reviving the orcs, level 4 took)

L
Lysyy Drakon 09.02.20

Tell me how a single change of the Persians by passing?

d
dabqap 09.02.20

Additional task - Daruvar. Can't find the Mountain honey 0/1 :( Flower and crystals found, and honey in any... the mistress of the house says that only macnica you can find the ingredients. apparently I missed the secret area (3/7 raskryto this episode)

p.s. about the unrevealed secret areas sorted out - either in co-op to go with either then pereprodaet episode other Persians, as every Persian sees unique secret areas (dwarf wall hacks, the hunter finds the hidden chests)

M
MrWake 09.02.20

You can change the difficulty? And I put difficult and now, when the passage does not pull, and so much to go over bored =(

b
baboon1 09.02.20

Guys who runs the game first help, at the level of the ettenmoors malfunctions due to re-pass the level, throw off please a save from this level or immediately after.
[email protected] - my mail

F
Fox36rus 09.02.20

The people in the game are a bunch of locations - on the map click zoom...
I found a map of the city of Dol but it still closed.
we are waiting for patches

I
IronDemon 09.02.20

dabqap
One of the turns on the lift on the left side. After the climb there is a branch back to the left to the barrel.

Fox36rus
2 cards found, added a closed settlement.

I
IronDemon 09.02.20

Mark GZ
You play not confused? Here there is no difficulty. And if you die with 1-2 strokes so that you buy is not correct ;)