3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Zaychik 22.09.19 12:00 pm

Can't change the body of your character with bodyslide (Fallout 4)

After clicking the button, Bild writes that the file changed and blah blah blah. (All as the guides had seen them a bunch) So that was changed but in the game nothing changes. In fact, bodyslide when I want to see what kind of body I did, the character is, but instead of skin color or things written no image what could be the problem? All mods installed via NMM( also tried manually - did not help) do Everything like in the guides, just me, nothing changes... can Anyone help, already tired of fighting (( please Help !
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kumkum 22.09.19

Andrew Bunny
After the preview of the configured Boobs+priests :) press vol. Save as... then machine will stand in the field-preset custompreset if you do not pick up+in box Outfit/Body CBBE body then put the book. Then Build the clothes to fit the book.Butch build... More when will come out a window with a bunch of boxes play the list at the bottom there 2 lines CBBE
Nevernude(display Persian in lingerie) untick and CBBE body Physics (using physics body like) untick.
http://gamer-mods.ru/forum/53-1778-1

K
Kumkum 22.09.19

Andrew Bunny
And Yes, it does not work I can throw the address TS will go explain on fingers :)

M
MrGURAM76 22.09.19

Andrew Bunny
At the first appointment, it is necessary to specify the path to the folder date.

A
Andrey Zaychik 22.09.19

MrGURAM76
Thank you!!! Rescued the soul)

R
Reor198 22.09.19

Thank you

C
CrowScout 22.09.19

Oh! thank you. The texture of the skin appeared, but the texture of the suit does not loads the reason(

m
muzhik26 22.09.19

Kumkum
please tell me if you know of course,as in Bodyslide to make tighter clothes to a new body , all equal and the game breaks on the clothes, copied weight option Copy Bone Weight, the idea of clothing should not be torn when moving NPCs , but this is what I'm doing wrong maybe something not to delivey? Please answer if you do not know tell me where can I find information about this problem , went to the site Gamer-mods to the forum it hell wait

R
RED_0_0 22.09.19

https://gamer-mods.ru/forum/61-1567-1 the man described the set up and use

i
infernos2 22.09.19

Hi all! The people, prompt, who-thread, and the BS2 runs on piggy?! And, in General, how to start it? through the game, and then how? or, still, through in EXE-shnik? Because using *. EXE(which is not x64) doesn't want me - he swears that the file is not a valid win32 application.
(( it's a shame-with
Normally, if the prog there are two *. EXE and one is x64, the second for x86. But well.... and che to do? what's wrong, who knows?
Thank you in advance.

a
akigami 22.09.19

infernos2
At the expense of xp will not prompt, if set MO through it, if you put fashion just like that from the folder where to install to launch through nmm XS
as corny as fiction, on xp if you wrote the app is not the app, the file is corrupted, usually the virus so break the files, I can recommend checked Kurata and reinstall bodyslide well, from the administrator to run through the compatibility properties

Tell me how in body slide to do so, only he was changed and npc normal ? and that all settlers should be sent to filming an adult movie :)

D
Daniil20003 29.09.20

Kumkum
Brother, I'm dying here without force. Please help. I have a bhunp and demoniac texture. I can't make a normal body. My nipples have moved out, the stitches are visible. I have no idea what to do (((((

C
Cap.Balalaika 02.12.20

Who has encountered the problem that BS does not change the body. Press main can be downloaded, but in the BS itself when you change the reaction sliders zero. nothing changes. It's the same in the game. Any idea how to fix it?

K
Kronushka 04.07.21

MrGURAM76
Hello, maybe you know the solution to my problem ?. I seem to have done everything right, but the body has changed only in all female NPCs, it has not changed in my gg.

a
atai13 08.09.21

Kronushka
Do you have a "Unique Player" mod?

n
nova gc 08.09.21

nothing. does not work. breakdown. Help. I can't put a preset with Mimir Ebonic Body

A
Alisa Dvachevskaya53 03.04.22

Hi all. When I go to the bodyslide, it's empty for me. There is nothing at all. The path to the date is correct. Hey what to do

l
longerr2007 03.04.22

Alisa Dvachevskaya53 Have
you downloaded and installed the presets?

A
Alisa Dvachevskaya53 11.04.22

longer2007
Yes. I go to BS through a vortex, but he does not see fashion for clothes. idk how to deal with it

c
chaos112 11.04.22

Guys who can help me, the bodyslide works for me, but I always have the inscription meshesactorscharactercharacter assetsfemalbody_0.nif (and_1.nif) in it at the bottom and in the game the changes brought by mods do not appear on the bodies, and I put a checkmark next to build morphs

S
SPEKTERRR 04.05.22

I have a similar problem, I adjusted the body to taste, clicked BatchBuild (and the Build morphs checkbox), Build also clicked save, as CustomPreset indicated. I launched f4 and the Persian's body did not change, it still stands in default (not NeverNude) underwear and with default forms. I already reinstalled NMM, CBBE, and Bodyslide, did the previously said machinations, but the result remained the same. Who will tell you what the problem is? Maybe installed incorrectly? If yes, what is the right way to do it?