3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mercury32244 09.02.20 02:25 am

Amazing game! (Tower of Time)

Long time I did not come across such interesting games. Although every year there are a lot of games of this genre, Tower of time stands out among all of them, personally, I'm badly hooked. You're a fan of RPG old school? Then this is the game for you!
I'm always in a personal rating of the game relied primarily on the story, but, unfortunately, very often disappointed waiting for a particular game, when the story in it, to put it mildly, left much to be desired. But here I was not disappointed, on the contrary (!) this game was a very interesting story, an excellent game from the first minute, and agree that it is a rarity today.
I especially liked the piece as “the Crystal throne” on which sits the main character (ie you) and he has some kind of astral connection with your heroes.

The game itself begins with a little boy, wandering around the area he stumbles upon an ancient building, and once inside finds the crystal throne, after which he begins to speak of the mysterious voice. The boy is frightened, she asks him to let go, but tron tells him that not in vain called on him, and says that after a while he will come back, and then it all starts...

The game takes place in a world called Artera in which they live are five races: humans, elves, dwarves, moroznika and people shadows.

The world itself is also very detailed, and most importantly, memos and notes scattered throughout the game levels are very interesting to read. You know as often... playing the story only, and all the other moments pass when the game is not particularly interesting. But here on the contrary, I want to know more about this fictional world full of secrets and mysteries, I want to go to each statue and see in whose honour it was erected.

The essence of the game revolves around the tower, and created to protect it, the construct is the Embodiment of the tower that has a mind, the Embodiment will have a direct impact on the characters themselves, both positive and negative. I highly recommend to read the found notes from her history, which reveals her true nature, I read with great pleasure.

I also want to mention that the battles in the game have a strong bias in their tactics. Need to learn the different mechanics, to experiment with new tactics and be sure before the fight to watch the characteristics of the opponents and the skills they possess. This is especially true of those who really loves these games take place at the highest level of difficulty. Yes, it will be difficult. Yes you will die more than once. And Yes, you might break a keyboard and mouse, but... once told by one of the characters in the play: “the harder the fight the sweeter the victory”.

What I also liked is the fact that each hero has its own character, each of them has its own little story. Each of them responds differently to your decisions. In General, the authors here did a good job in my opinion.

I think the game will appeal to many because it is something that attracts you and forces to plunge into the world full of adventure and danger. And most importantly — the ending of the game extremely interesting.
Actually play and write their opinions on this subject).
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mama Stiflera 16.07.20

Leave something first, albeit belated review, because there is only now.In General a good game. At first, direct, liked it much. The first 4 floors were cleaned 100 %, completing all the side effects, developing crafting, enchanting, leveling, etc. But after half of the game, the thrill of the game began to wane. And for the finale I just wanted to run to the end of the floor and see what happens. Fighting began to tire, the loot is nowhere to put the crystals had accumulated several thousand, gold the same and was somehow really quite tedious. But the ending I must say, it turned out epic! Direct, almost a tear is not broken, especially in the moment of farewell Kay and Maeve. The characters are not bad, but practically not disclosed, and only to the end we learn a little about them. But the location is in fact closed room of the tower. Fresh air to the heroes and not given out. And I would like in this variety. But still the game is worthwhile and necessary to the passage. Although slightly similar Drakensang: River of Time in this plan have pleased a lot more (if you have not played, I recommend)

R
Rolento 16.07.20

As you have had the patience to deal with curve control.

K
Key Ovald 01.11.20

A very interesting world with a very interesting archive and history. Here and an unusual look at magic and ancient machine technology, which died when in this world came magic. Mysterious in turned tower, which as if some force unfolded and hammered into the ground. Not bad heroes, often communicating with each other.
The game remotely resembles King's Bounty, that is, the team of heroes travels through the levels poking at all sorts, picking up everything, finding secrets and solving light puzzles. And when they find the enemy, a separate map is loaded on which will be a fight in real time, but with an active pause.
Each floor of the tower is quite different from the other, while transforming gradually. What begins as a seemingly classic fantasy ends with natural science fiction (well, relatively scientific). Levels are interesting, let them be more and more linear by the end. Lots of stories, interesting design. Although inside and in general nothing hints that the tower is overw thoraud.
At any moment you can move to the city, where there are several buildings for all sorts of improvements of the characters and their equipment. Return the heroes exactly where they got, that is, there is no unnecessary running at all.
Good, unusual for such games music. Not that it is memorable, but perfectly suitable for the game.
And if the plot only pleases (especially the strongest ending), and the world is extremely captivating, then everything else is done at a very middling level. Even where, for example, the authors honestly tried in the design levels, then all some simple and clumsy. Well, the game is clearly more than it should have been.
Overall a good adventure, but not much for everyone.
6/10