3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StrelokT3 09.02.20 02:27 am

Where to get Dragonborn after death (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Probably a stupid topic, but I suddenly began to wonder where GG will go after death, after all, managed to make friends with many higher entities. Maybe someone met a thread of a hint of it in the game?
57 Comments
Sort by:
M
Methad0ne 09.02.20

In Sovngarde where else.

_
_-SHERLOCK-_ 09.02.20

In Sovngarde, of course.... The theme is really stupid..

D
Den_Assasin 09.02.20

unless of course the Dragonborn Kerzhakov, he generally will not get anywhere

m
mad wolf 09.02.20

something I visit Sovngarde't seen any Khajiit or such Altera.
so the confidence that the Dragonborn must be a Nord race and get on the feast in Sovangard not like to Hircine to the Eternal hunting - this is pure propaganda talossa :)

M
Methad0ne 09.02.20

mad wolf
Dragonborn is Dragonborn and race is not important here.

N
Narg2241DC 09.02.20

dragonborn is half dragon,and the other half at the player's choice,with soungarden as it does not fit,he's kind of Nordic

m
mad wolf 09.02.20

Dragonborn is Dragonborn and race is not important here.
well, Yes, that has not, but in Sovangard after death does not apply to all citizens of Tamriel, but only the Nords, and that is not all.
and Gowachin - with a good probability of these not all can get, even if his mum and dad are full-blooded Nords, and not any action.

dragonborn is half dragon
and it half is a strong exaggeration.

M
Methad0ne 09.02.20

Dragonborn're not a typical Nord or measures, he with the soul of a dragon, besides the hero winning Alduin, so I think after the death of the Dragonborn shore gladly take his soul in Sovngarde.

m
mad wolf 09.02.20

so I think after the death of the Dragonborn shore gladly take his soul
and all the others that also want to collect the soul of the Dragonborn, will modestly stand aside and just watch as the navel of the shore it somewhere out there to privatize Agamas.
and it is the opinion of the Dragonborn on this subject - after his death, nobody will ask :)
Why some people think that Mer or Khajiit may want the afterlife in Swingate, if not all Nords want it?

M
Methad0ne 09.02.20

And where else would he go after death?As far as I know all the souls after death go to Aetherius, Sovngarde and it's, like, one of the plans of Aetherius, which manages the shore.

m
mad wolf 09.02.20

and Sovngarde is, like, one of the plans of Aetherius, which manages the shore.
well, neither the Khajiit nor the sizes of the human God is shore not held in high esteem, i.e., by definition he cannot be in charge of their Paradise.

S
SvetaRed 09.02.20

What do you all work out: Sovngarde Yes Sovngarde? There are only Nords, former brave warriors and brave fallen in battle (or something like that).

I have a gg Kote. Member of the TB gang of thieves and all that, still a werewolf. Even if shore and willed the soul of a Khajiit (well, why would you?), it besides him want to get nocturnal in its Bacnotan, Sithis in the Void and Hircine Hunting.

Many players are a member of more than one Guild, I bet. And, consequently, hunters for your soul there in the same quantity.

S
Seria 09.02.20

Going to visit Sheogorath)))

V
VoYaona 09.02.20

popadet Dragonborn after the death of TGM - I am the God of immortality.

C
Comrade Ksedorn 09.02.20

Well, of course. Go to Sheogorath - there's a cake with brains. And cheese.

But seriously - it depends on dobrinina factors. In Sovngarde only to the Nords. Hunting werewolves. Nocturnal thieves Guild. Sithis - Dark Brotherhood. But if all the soul will break and the pieces will be sent

w
white_wolf45 09.02.20

well...first, where to Nocturnal to visit for a week, then to Sheogorath to the feast while I stay there for a month))), maybe the Cities will look...to the Azura, and Boethiah techno got to go, Hircine oblazit...let the game rides))))even if you think it will just be deleted in the basket:DЫы

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar [neko- 09.02.20

To Aetherius same

K
Kanagan81 09.02.20

where,where in a coffin and buried! after death where no one goes :)

D
Den_Assasin 09.02.20

Thank Sithis. I would him showed up)

L
Len [02] 09.02.20

I would have remained nocturnal, she's fucking gorgeous :3