3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StrelokT3 09.02.20 02:27 am

Where to get Dragonborn after death (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Probably a stupid topic, but I suddenly began to wonder where GG will go after death, after all, managed to make friends with many higher entities. Maybe someone met a thread of a hint of it in the game?
57 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 09.02.20

Dragonborn will never die because TGM.

S
Shamil Sarvarov 09.02.20

the Daedric princes will make the competition a dragonborn would choose to go to eternal rest

s
salemundead 09.02.20

To any Daedra, he will not go. With his rich biography he will be recognized by God and will find their fans, create your own plan of Aetherius and will to rule.

I
Isgramor 09.02.20

Dragonborn won't die if you're a vampire Lord heh

I
Ichigo_Kun 09.02.20

Molag Bal, Hermaeus Mora and others will make auction. Who will pay more to shore(or similar), and will go to dragonborn.
Well, or after the death of the dragonborn can get to the place you last saved it.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 09.02.20

Shore surely would want to get into their halls of this legendary warrior as Dragonborn (which, besides, Sovngarde, too, owes its salvation). And since the gods rank higher still than the Daedra lords, then he spit on which there is agreement with Depakinom made Hermias, Hircine, and the like.

D
DirtyLol 09.02.20

in bikini bot.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 09.02.20

In the last place you saved the game.

N
Nurp 09.02.20

Exactly in the boot menu, the rest is speculation )))

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 09.02.20

Dragonborn dies he will be buried as a hero in a Nordic tomb and then he will be drawgram)

I
Izuru Hitachi 09.02.20

Guys, everything is much easier... I also have dragonborn the elder scrolls (and if not, you can ask the gods about last wish and return them). It is enough just to use them, creating a temporary (you think that), and either will serve all at once, or simply conquer the laws of time and will exist forever.

D
DarKain_PYA 09.02.20

To knee the guard

i
insel260 09.02.20

After death, will be in TESO (as it is following the game closely), but whether it is for him a heaven or hell issue for playing for dragonborn.

C
Cyril the warrior 19.08.21

in valhalla there is a place for wars

E
Emmett beligerence 19.08.21

Into another nordic ruin, draugrom warlord

M
Manwie 28.08.21

Ohhh ... Everyone writes something strange, or they are sure that regardless of race, he will go to Sovngarde, although Shor is the patron of the Nords, someone takes options with one, maximum 3-4 Daedra, but let's analyze the topic extensively.

Our Dova may be Nord, and if he did not sell his soul to ten Daedra, then, accordingly, he will fall into Sovngarde, BUT Akatosh is also unlikely to give his incarnation to anyone. Therefore, it is no longer unambiguous.
Further, our Dova may not be human at all. Khajiits, Argonians, Mera - all of them cannot get into Sovngarde, Khajiits go to Sands, Argonians into a cycle of rebirth through the Hist. Elves, each in their own plan, Orcs in Ashpit (Not always, some Orcs who do not serve Malacat also end up in Aetherius), Altmer ... But the dick knows them, but I haven't seen the Merov in Sovngarde, so I won't lean to unreliable sources. Redguards to the Far Shores, Bretons to the same place as the Imperials, just to some part of Aetherius. Again, there is no specific area, just Aetherius.

We sorted out where Dova got, who behaved well, did not sell his soul and did not become a follower of any Daedra, and now let's see who will fiercely fight for the soul of our Dova from the bad guys.
Well, for starters, hello Dagon, he has his own plan in Oblivion and he would not mind sending us to eternal torment to his Dead Lands.
Then, as many have mentioned Herm Mora, the second Mirak would not have hurt him.
We can be killed with the capture of the Soul
Spoiler (Although personally I have no idea what, besides the Star of Azura, can fit the soul of Dova) and then we will go to the Cairn of Souls to the Ideal Lords.
Molag Bal, don't mind taking us to Coldharbour.
Vermina ... Although wait, I don’t remember that it would be possible to serve Vermina ... But if I was mistaken, and we can serve her, then we will go to the Quagmire.
My personal favorite is the Shivering Isles of nature, further the
Moon Shadow of Azura, the
Colored Rooms of Meridia
Evergloom Nocturnal, Fields of Regret, Clavicus Vile, Share of Boethiah's Retribution,
Hircine's Hunting Grounds, Malacath's Ash Dish, Namira's Scattering Void,
Yama-Peryite, Mephala's Spiral Weave, Sanguine's Pleasure Realm became his follower),
And all these beautiful Daedra Lords will try to take our Soul for themselves. And now the moment has come when we are already in all guilds, have completed the tasks of all Daedra and are their follower, although we ourselves have not yet understood what we have done, and the game has already passed, having defeated Alduin, we have gone through the plot with Herma on Saltstheim and have already gone through the Downguard plot. But here one more aspect becomes clear, since we Dova, were able to defeat the World Eater himself, were able to kill a myriad of Bandits, draugrs, and other evil spirits and clean up
Spoiler (fork, sorry), and let's say we became a Vampire ... Then I have important news , we are the most powerful living creature in Tamriel, we are stronger than anyone else, our life force is higher than that of any creature in this world, we can use such spells that our father never dreamed of
Spoiler (oh sorry), we are conditionally a Vampire-Lord, that is, we have become even more powerful of your mother, we have artifacts of all Daedra, we have Masks of all dragon priests, we have the best armor that can be found, we have studied all possible spells and as I said, they became the strongest creature in Tamriel, and most importantly, the Immortal. You are a Vampire, we are not afraid of time, we can only be killed by a meteorite, and that is not a fact, the result is that Dovahkiin is unlikely to die and, accordingly, will not go anywhere. AAAA, STOP, we were killed by a Giant and a war broke out for our soul in the world of Daedra and Aedra, the Gods clashed with the forces of Oblivion, Mundus was thrown into Chaos, the forces of Light and Darkness are fighting in Nirn, and all because of the fucking Giant ...

k
ksasha97 28.08.21

Manwie
So yes, an interesting topic, but still it seems to me that Dovahkiin will fall into Sovngarde by the right of blood and the command of Akatosh, because he is still the supreme deity, and all other agreements with the Daedra and other gods will fade into the background. And Akatosh himself will say something like: "Well, yes, he served you - the princes of Daedra, but it was all part of my cunning plan, so sho sha jellyfish, my Dragonborn")))