3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
totktonada 11.02.20 01:57 pm

The skin of a black bear (Far Cry 5)

Quest Clinical trials, with a doctor from the district of Faith.
I have a problem with the skins of bears.
Quest, need to get two skins of the black bear, the American baybak and grizzly bear tried to kill a grizzly bear received the skin of a black bear. OK.
In the continuation of the quest had asked me three skins of a grizzly. Go to the grizzly - pelt of a black bear. Go to baibokoum - the same. Went to every marked point with bears - all fall skins of the black bear. OK.
Reluctantly, called a Cheeseburger, shot and killed - with his skin is generally not removed.
What to do now?
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
GreenDoom MD 11.02.20

American American* is a black bear... not bybook.

The American or black bear (lat. Ursus americanus) is a mammal of the bear family.

you can see the bear just on the road - a cheeseburger is a grizzly

t
tchuzhy 11.02.20

The Grizzlies are big and red. Found only in the hunting areas. In contrast to the black who run around everywhere.

S
ShiHou 11.02.20

Could just walk around and kill all types of bears, instead of asking here ) I did so, for example, all engrossed.

A
AlexKHAB 11.02.20

NO, well, cheeseburgers cause that used it to remove the skin. This is the height of cynicism))) it's even more than betrayal. Sarcasm . if that

J
Jo7eR 11.02.20

totktonada
The same a little stuck on this quest when the skins it came. Put it aside, think along the passage, somewhere will pick it up. So actually came out. The first skin I do not remember where picked up, and another two fell with the bear, who appeared from angel of the Faith Led, on the location where Peach in partners take.
Spoiler
since: 01:19:22

t
totktonada 11.02.20

ShiHou
Read carefully.

t
totktonada 11.02.20

Jo7eR
Thanks, will go for the peach

l
lyaga11 11.02.20

see so: go to a city where booze beer and turn rezhit wet oily ebony it is a BLACK bear just moved wrong you boot always ! and right now, if you take off the skin off of him, then he will not be at the end of the shoot you SALAGA

j
jeniuzzo 11.02.20

Black bear, he's an American (American American), lives in a prison of hope, if you look at the entrance of the prison, you have to run round it on the right, the bridge to cross the river and there waiting for you happiness in the form of the desired skins. By the way, after this you need to run to the doctor's laboratory, who is in prison, and that next;) good luck!

V
VanGuarDick 11.02.20

totktonad On the Marina Kamenov if you throw the bait running mostly black bears

s
sayapov.valery2017 11.02.20

Of onions hard to kill. Of the sniper, with fast recharging is easier and happens with 1 shot.
BUT if far away and not remember where he laid down, not flagged. Run for others.
In the head the first time fall!!!

T
Tomasjohnson 11.02.20

The fact that black and grizzly give the skin a black bear, although in the past they were different skins. This is the only quest before the finale and until I finish this, can't finish the campaign mode. And need skins and not fall.

N
Nikola1957 11.02.20

Tomasjohnson wrote:
And need skins and not fall.
Well, I have three days of skinning a grizzly was looking for. Helped output yupley in offline immediately appeared. And at 18:30 Moscow time kind of like a self absorbed. So after restarting the game the Grizzlies return their brown outfits.
But what is interesting: if you signed up to bring down bears from a gun in the u-club (network event Meschberger)? If there is you without your knowledge signed. That is not the gut.

T
Tomasjohnson 11.02.20

Nikola1957
I thought it was because of this event.

M
MaxR4t0 19.08.21

If anyone else is suffering with this, then here's the answer to how to find a grizzly, at least it worked for me.
Teleport to the center "fang" (or "FANG"), then go to the South-West, cross the road and throw bait in a wooded area, a grizzly should come to you. Hope helped