3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovann1998 11.02.20 02:01 pm

Experience Dungeons 2 (Dungeons 2)

The impression is controversial.
Yes it is much better than the first Dungeons, here we see a new good graphics and many new features.
But most of these New features I imagined something else. And realized they are not the best way, to take even for example units, which is not very easy to put together. Literally every unit you have to catch in hand. But still I think it's the little things, and against the background of War for the Overworld with a bunch of bugs and outdated graphics, this game turns into a beautiful gift for fans of Dungeon Keeper.
28 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niksan94 11.02.20

To me the game as a whole very much in the first part is not played, and game such new to me!!
Not at all even understood as only established and the company did not want to go, but the game is very fun and very funny)

A
Alexander Beskorovayny 11.02.20

Good game. Only bad optimization. But it is almost gone.

v
vovann1998 11.02.20

Alexander Beskorovayny
Optimization is not bad, even a weak PC it is pulled)

l
lens_88 11.02.20

Very strange... the game is already the third day in the sale, and the activity on forumcache almost zero. Clear the degree that it is not the faeces of a Duty and not Modern Varfare, but I do expect that people waiting for these games to be more... pichal...
Nevertheless about the game.
Overall impression - I finally warm the heart. The main thing is big.... huge.... AH-E-R-E-T WHAT a HUGE PROGRESS compared to the first part. Don't look at number two in the title is a completely different game with different mechanics and different gameplay. with the first part it makes only migrated a couple of monsters and... well, developed the same... at least in name... for it seems that after the first part someone rolled a savory schenkel(I hope it to whom it occurred to turn DK into a dull toocon), and redrew the entire staff team. But let's detail:
+
1) Addictive gameplay. Swarm dungeons, digging for gold, call on Tvaruzek, to defend themselves from namegawa heroes... AND NO FUCKING FARM heroic needs as the first part.. ugh.. everything sounds familiar and fierce to smile nice for wound nostalgia for DK. But this is only half of happiness, for the Clip, even despite the sharp criticism of the first part did not want stupidly to migrate DC to a new row as do the developers of the protracted War for the Overworld, and decided to add fresh ideas.
2) Double the gameplay. Own one of the distinguishing features of the project. The idea is to fight in enemy territory and not only to defend his basement, it took place in the Impire, but was implemented poorly, and the game itself was dull to tears. Clips approached the matter in detail. In fact the game consists of two parts - the underground is almost complete DK with the development and protection of the native basement of the periodic sparadise a great rush of force the Beaver through the gate of heroes. BUT! the gates heroes now not contradicting the logic finally operate in both directions. ie, having collected a band of monsters we have now sooner or later bring them under the light of the sun, in order to find the camp of the heroic aggressors transplantation their visual organs to the area of the sphincter with the use of tension. And do we have it in the classic mode rialtaym strategy, which looks very well in place. Management differs correspondingly . In the subway, all in DK - grab-throw, and upstairs is a classic selection etc.
3) a Wonderful bestiary. Starting the company I saw only 5 types of monsters - Goblin, Orc, Troll naked?(what they forgot in the camp of the classical Association of selenolo???) and... well, let it be a gremlin(workhorse). From this picture I felt a slight dejection. But then I saw that all four units have three stages of development. It cheered me a little, but not too much, because I thought it'd be stupid to increase HP/damage/armor. Fortunately I was wrong. When you upgrade units, acquire not only the characteristics but also gain a specialization, and not always on the main track. Clear the degree that the orcs do not become assassins, but to rivet on the principle of above spetsuha cooler is silly. For example the Horde (...and Nagi -_- ) - Orc originally a strong malesnica while raising the captain of the orcs not only increases HP and damage(though the damage grows, but the DPS - hardly - a bit too thoroughly the captains swings) but becomes the battle cry translates it is rather in the supports. The following transforma captain of the orcs in Nidoking... ugh.. in zheleznorudnogo, already puts it in the net tanks, because the increase was mainly just armor and mutation Battlecry classic taunt. Also change ALL combat units - the arrows of Naga will be the healers, and then controllers, trolls of tanks in General can mutate into an analogue of a catapult. This situation implies that the bulk of evolution is not necessary and even harmful - observance of the installation: a crowd of meat+professionals are of key importance
This balance I'm happy, BUT it gets better. Horde(...and Naga. What they forgot... hmm...), and underground evil is not limited, there are also separate forces of undead and demon type available to play factions. And monstrance these kings is qualitatively different from the Horde (and naked... -_ -), and not working on the stupid analogy. Generally, this part all very good. delicious.
4) SCAAAAARY HUMOR. In this respect D2 beat even the grandfather of DK. Seriously - I'm a man respecting the doctrine of a rapid onset in the strategies, then carefully did nothing in order to listen to edkii narrator comments. The very first mission, having a character on a cliff above the battleground NPCs:glowing greed eyes, Insidious Evil looked at the bloodstained battlefield. Here dies the last supporters of good. After standing a moment on the spot: on the other hand, evil was watching what was happening from a safe distance. It is thought not to bite him while his establishment will not govern themselves =) in the shelling of the canyon mountain trolls: Cunning evil had to find a clever way how to overcome this unexpected obstacle to his troops... or the whole noisy bunch to go ahead relying on luck as expected the Horde(..and Naga -_-). The narrator in D2 Really delivers! Also the whole game is thoroughly impregnated with the parody and Easter eggs, and the writers not gone in the petrosyanschinu and hold a decent level. References to different projects, the mass - Game of thrones(first mission - storm Koralewski Harbour 0_o), VC, Warcraft, StarCraft(0_o), Skyrim and oblivion, Overlords, may little pony, pokemon, DK itself... hmm it seems easier to list the projects are not occurring. And the funny thing is this bag does not spoil the game, it just looks harmonious next to the Great and Terrible evil diverting it away from the simulation of latent sadistic maniac as was the case with some games that are too much trying to hit the malignancy. In the same paragraph adds that the plot is interesting, and a couple of times I even almost surprised turns =)
5) prostration for localization. Where is the place to be not just a high-quality translation of a VERY high QUALITY adaptation. I would like to name the people whose votes were voiced characters, especially the narrator, but in the credits I found only English and German Diaspora.
6)Organic soundtrack.
7)Wonderful atmosphere wrong tales, where evil will win...=)
8) <- Gee-y-y, smiley))
9)Terramorphing. Oddly enough it's in there, and even weirder - quality. All maps of the surface have two types - the initial blossoming of the garden of Eden with bunnies, ponies, and unicorns... ugh.. And the second view - cute heart infected wasteland streaked with lava rivers, twisted trees and toxic waste... about last got excited... Gradually trimmed from the forces of the Beaver map of the surface, mutates from the first to the second. What to say... Cool =)
10) in one of the missions will have Rob korowai =)
11)the Redrawing of the Underdark. There was a tool fill. If the games you like and I was annoyed not aesthetic appearance pitted curved tunnels(gold, sweeps cards, sloppy clicks when marking the construction) of the Underdark, new tool allows you to order your Ashot derail the ceiling at the specified location and return the cell's original appearance. You know - the scope for planning is now greatly expanded. And how fascinating it was to arrange now a maze of obstacle course for going to death followers of the Beaver =)
+/-
Graphics. I honestly can't understand the modern game or not... so in this respect I shall refrain from commenting. I can only say that the style reminded me warcraftonce - and for me personally it's a minus, because I dislike the Blizzard universe. But there's the taste and color...
-
1)NOT ENOUGH CREATURES EN MASSE FROM THE TOOLBAR. It is wildly angry. Click on the icon of the monster just puts the camera on one of them. If you need to gather the troops, we have to either raise the flag collection, or one looking for in the dungeon. On the surface fortunately this is not a problem, because there is enough in principle impossible. I hope the Clips this defect is corrected, the more the problem players are already a few days had pretty zasedat game forum.
2)Bugs. Actually I have not met. No - game, no crashes, plays consistently, no one in the texture does not go away and generally all plows remarkably. But if I don't write in the negative about the bugs, some one hundred pounds, another fucking set curve pirates will start whining about the raw game. Maybe someone has found some highly individual and I nevidannye bugs - Vaughn developed already released some kind of hotfix for the pervert... sorry, users of the balalaika....sorry, ie MAC and.... =3
3)Naked. No, well, really, what the hell are they doing to the Horde?? It was impossible to make any Ogre-mages or gremlins shamans???
4)multiplayer?In the game though is the multiplayer but... 5 cards... and in General the game is oriented to a single. ;)
5)and finally seems to be negative - I personally saw severe imbalance kingdoms. Accustomed that the Horde army initial monsters without any evolutions safely pass the mission, while playing for the demons, a little shamefully leaked the script for their primary units kept the defense deepholm literally just pulling the enemy corpses. In principle, perhaps this is the idea developed: the Horde(and naked... -_-) there is a focus on, oddly enough, the number of units - the main army - a simple crowd of orcs with only one captain with the support of several other professionals(Naga healers most likely), while the demons qualitative growth during the evolution more... quality and more profitable to make a small squad of higher demons. But personally I still feel the imbalance.

TOTAL: If the first Dungeons was as a vamp hooker touting vacuum, i.e. sucking in every sense, D2 - chic thing fully justifies the money spent. My personal assessment in spite of minor drawbacks 9/10, and only because I out of principle never put 10.
PS. And Yes, Yes, Yes.. it's not DK3. And it's good! Pichalno War for the Overworld for me to witness.
PS.v2.Appeal to the players: fellow pirates, I usually play pirates first before you buy the game, so as not to inadvertently throw money at cal (by the way, the first part I didn't buy... ( *)_( *) ). But if this game you like , be sure to purchase off-version. At least, so saying thank you from Russian-speaking contingent for a wonderful off-localisation. We do not often indulge in them, especially of this quality!

v
vitovt-d 11.02.20

Is it possible to increase the font?

I
Insurgent 11.02.20

lens_88
Yes, units of Demons is pretty weak in the beginning. But then begins shaped 3,14 zdets: 1. Succubus (upgrade MS). Can heal allies and to win over enemies. Plus, is a good malesnica. 2. Mindflayer (upgrade Shadow Lurker'a). Very strong ranged unit. Its attack ignores the enemy's armor. 3. Chaos Weaver (upgrade Infected). Good unit ranged. Can entangle enemies with a sticky web. 4. Gargoyle (upgrade of Internal). Classic tank. Maybe even to learn a skill that allows him to absorb damage for allies.
And this is only T2! What better T3, I tactfully keep silence.

N
Niksan94 11.02.20

wassups
Same thing, but on the forums I read people write that many still sagging there, regardless of iron..
And maybe not the topic, but still ask the question: How do I get guile?? The fact that when you click on the throne room is seen and from which it is impossible to advance in the research... Just the company to fully pass did not, and enabling single faced such here a problem, which can not normally come to the surface, but only otkazyvatsa in the dungeon, and repel the attacks...

c
cev196 11.02.20

well, honestly I had to do two more rooms where monsters rest and eat chickens ATO on one beer live strange, even for monsters. more monsters and that they were at odds a little bit in DK-1-2. and if we all remember if DK monsters angry they will break the heart of the dungeon there maksium monsters become doescome all.And make higher level monsters so it toupee and lazy all remember the dark knights and angels is that they sometimes can't walk and eat and get gold or to relax. Torture rooms are also lacking but the commenter above and beyond always linger to hear well he has to say .

N
Niksan94 11.02.20

cev196
I am so in the first mission where you had to rebuild the dungeon, turned to boot and curled, I forgot briefly about the game and then five minutes later in the background as you begin to matyukat me edokov asolute evil finally weslo myself together and hired one trait, and then I'll come and 3.14 dully Nada....=)) Funny

t
tehan09 11.02.20

How many missions for the demons? I'm after a second there is no extension for some reason, is this the end?

r
rok2023 11.02.20

tehan09
Join issue.

8524560 11.02.20

Niksan94
Hire bulls and assault the camp of the Alliance on the surface 250 points deceit in 1 tent. to sit under the ground is not an option as the forces of good grow =)

N
Niksan94 11.02.20

Eight million five hundred twenty four thousand five hundred sixty
Thanks for the reply, I already figured out a little later, but still thank you very much)

M
MY4EHNK 11.02.20

Much more interesting first part, not boring and dynamic. the plot of course is simple, but you need to play

G
Godhunter 11.02.20

tehan09
rok2023
All after the 2nd mission for demons (taking Monograde) throws back at her the same? Or this is a bug pirate? Once danced with a tambourine ( and sohranki removed and in different places perezagruzhalsa)-do not care back to her throws( Who knows how to solve it?(

G
Godhunter 11.02.20

tehan09
rok2023
So,found a solution myself.Who constantly leans on a mission the Battle for the elven forest (taking Monograde),we find a file - Dungeons 2\savegames\config-cloud.cfg ,open with Notepad,erase all NAF and append the following (copied):
# List of all the won maps (space seperated) within the horde campaign.
# This is used unlock maps in the campaign map screen.
# Only cheaters may play everything from the start (hint! hint!)
Campaign.Horde.Progress = banish awake Hunt Naga Occupy Puppet Summoning Demon2 ambush Dead Hunt Sand_01 Sand_02 Sand_03 Sand_Morningwood siege Wedding

# if false, don't show continue button (grey it out)
True ShowC
Maintain enjoying continued)

r
rok2023 11.02.20

Godhunter
Thank you dude,finally I passed it!

t
tehan09 11.02.20

Godhunter
And I already deleted the game, thought that if at this level you get the demons of all levels, it's just one such fact-finding mission for the demons.
So how many all the same missions for demons?

G
Godhunter 11.02.20

tehan09
While on the 3rd,playing on the sly at work in my spare time)

t
tehan09 11.02.20

Godhunter
That's all open levels in campaign, three times the elfin forest has passed, no further nothing((

Spoiler