3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeoStalker 11.02.20 02:01 pm

Modifications [links and discussion] (Gothic 2)

We in this thread shares information about the known modifications. To discuss their advantages and disadvantages. Later, I will add to your tweet a few links and little information.

Modification
1. Mod Bumsuk
Description: fashion tells the story of a young Orc of Boomshaka. From an early age he takes part in the war against the people. Your life Bumsuk begins as all the orcs - with the rank of scout and then moving through the ranks, becoming a Warrior, Èlitnik, Captain and up to the Supreme commander.

2. Mod dark magician
Description: Dunkle Magie gives the player the opportunity to play add-on for the dark magician. This added a few new characters, spells, and quests (all the guilds). In addition, there not previously available in add-Onet animals: alligators and Panthers. Will be available the ore Baron's armor.

3. Mod pirate life
Description: In fashion we have to go through all the hardships of life in the port quarter Horinisa for three chapters disposing of the fate of a guy named Ren, who wants to join the pirates. The creators promise 15-20 hours of pure playing time, two new locations and customizable level of complexity, coupled with the new system respawns, which is constantly popinjay the world with new monsters depending on the level of the protagonist.

4. Mod alternative
Description: In fashion, there were two new Podillia, added NPCs and quests. You can apply for a permanent job with their advantages and disadvantages.

Different
1. TexturePack
Description: Myrtana plunged into autumn. Changed the texture of the trees, the earth, the floor in the tower Xardas... (95.2 Mb)

2. G2 MDK (common)
Description:Without this program, the ability to install mods - there is no if you have of course not pirates from Fargus. (7.3 mb)

3. G2 MDK (Full)
Description:the Analogy of its previous version, however with it you will be able to create fashion. (63.2 Mb)

4. Prog :))
Description: Allows you to change the balance of the game. (15kb)
199 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magso 11.02.20

Okay, Zazio. Encouraged)) Already rocked, now install. Although the control panel Nvidia I have - probably too old vidyuhi.

T
Tekken [zazio] 11.02.20

helped than a smog)))people,and someone does not know if the prog with which I can готику1 or 2 to transfer(text)if there is,then immediately post a link

F
Finkreg 11.02.20

I pumped mod for Gothic(sect),installed in the game folder,what next?During the game, changes will occur in the machine?

K
KABASYa 11.02.20

People tell me how to install mod for Gothic 2 Gold (2.7 eng). Indicate the game folder, and the installer is the guy in the next button does not activate the life of me. No the mod is not

M
Marvin-T 11.02.20

Help!!!Those who passed the mod Blood Night!!Can't get through the second quest Lei.Cave macarism found ,but the magic skull the.

A
Alex_RozZ 11.02.20

Mod sekta Ya ska4al i vrode ustanovil no suwestvennxh izmeneniy ya da ne zametil i bolotnikov u Bengara net rabotaet kak proverit mod?

1. Latin is not necessary to write... to overtake the Cyrillic alphabet on translit.ru
2. to write every two hours, no one can help? also not worth it... when you answer, then answer

I
ICE777 11.02.20

RozzieL And you as the game loads?to get the mod running you have to download via GothicStarter.

O
OgentFisher 11.02.20

A lot of mods and russifiers http://nefarius.spb.ru/

A
Avegon 11.02.20

The people who knows the forum help me, mod the life of a pirate.? Are there such forums to ask a question about fashion and get the answer?

T
T.IRAN 11.02.20

I have a question Global_mod, if someone played tell me - in the valley of the ancestors when you go towards the camps of hunters, the game always freezes is there any way to fix (as a patch) or to circumvent ?????

PS. version 1.13

O
OgentFisher 11.02.20

Bumshak.RUS

Pirate life 1.1 Completely in Russian

V
Vitalik85 11.02.20

And where can I download godfather 1.6? Our site is only 1.5.

O
OgentFisher 11.02.20

http://gothicgame.ru/t-19496/

N
Nilson[Rtk] 11.02.20

I have this problem,put the mod ran to town and picked up somewhere rabies and do not know how filicidal, all would be nothing but when I piepel and the game became unbearable, in the battle with Mo or other NPC or mostrami constantly decreases the allocation from monsr NPC or a place to hit the enemy ,I hit just in the air.Help this is as it should be when pissed or is that a bug?

N
Nadpis 11.02.20

Next time do not post in other topics and humbly wait for you to answer.Reinstall Gothic or folder Systems,can be held.

N
Nilson[Rtk] 11.02.20

did everything, finally can not th broken

M
Midlight 11.02.20

And even Gothic Two night of the Raven re-installed?

I
Iotar 11.02.20

Accidentally found out that G2 MDK may work as derusification G2+addon :)
Bugs have not noticed yet, German now, it seems, most of the text except the diary. Umlauts and other German letters are displayed as Russian. Language little I remember from high school, has long wanted to play Gothic in German.
The question is, is there any mod that more accurately restores the text as well as original fonts? It would be nice if the mod was given the opportunity to select a language, and not just replaced akulovskiy voiceovers in German.

D
DiStud 11.02.20

Please give links to recent modifications to Gothic 1 and 2, as well as links to the games themselves. I played Gothic 2, night of the Raven. Very much, was all. A friend recommended oblivion, but it g... I couldn't play. On this want to get Gothic 1 with the latest patches and add-ons, and then proceed to the passage 2. The fact is, I put the addon return and he sounds, and the wolf, for example, cut down with 2 bites at the beginning, and I gave him a blow probably the sixth part was removed. Also like that fed up. but I think I'm gonna do a Gothic 1 and then to 2 proceed. Thank you in advance ))

M
Midlight 11.02.20

Links I will not give, but I will advise global Mod or the recently released mod Sarkeras.