3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VsynC 11.02.20 03:20 pm

Win 10. (State of Decay 2)

I think a lot of people are saddened that the game will only be supported by Windows 10.
So the question is , how difficult it is transferring the game to another platform ?
Remember the quantum break was over a year ex. 10.
Is it possible to wait for a Repack with this game on Windows 7 on release day ?
34 Comments
Sort by:
v
v-hlam 11.02.20

VsynC
quantum break Steam came out miraculously
If Microsoft has full rights to the game (which is likely), then we play except in the store Winows10 will not see ever

x
xoen 11.02.20

VsynC
If such a strong rejection to the top-10, then just put the second system and unplug the cord at the time of the game. ;))
Yeah, only hardcore!
7ka is good, but unfortunately, her age is coming to an end, as was more than once.

I'm dev once a year run Win 3.11 for Workgroups and cringe a couple of times ;))
Great system... for its time.

About the sounds of the modem did not say - is another story ;)) ahahaha ;)

v hlam wrote:
the game except in the store Winows10 will not see ever
Most likely it will be for the first time. The incentive is the first part like sold well. It would be foolish to lose the loot.
Igrulki of WINSTORE also gave way from time to time ;)

E
EvgenyDMT 11.02.20

VsynC
And what hinders to install 10?

D
Deagle84 11.02.20

EvgenyDMT
This clinic,I remember,I remember,came out SEVEN,so all Selyuk sat until you're blue in XP)), Then the syndrome is the same, came out a DOZEN,all Selyuk (Selyuk is not a person from the village or the village,and a way of thinking and by and large it's not an insult,and sarcasm :D ) will sit until the blue sevens))) if,If,I emphasize, will come back on by dozens of all Selyuk will sit on DOZENS until you're blue))
The cycle Selyukov in nature)

State of Decay 2 will buy if the incentive for Melkosofta I have no friends,and the incentive is sufficient enough and who would buy it the incentive,I hope that its all the same release.
The first part went great,and five times passed. Pirate something you do not want,and the gameplay already looked,I'll come,wait for the incentive.
In the store do not want to buy,not because I'm biased,just so akkov for many,steam,origin,yupley.battle not and other online projects, half of the passwords so hard to remember,and there's another one)) I understand that will be linked to the profile Windows,but still a bit))

K
Kommunist7304 11.02.20

Comrades! Do not forget that the life cycle 7 ends in January 2020, i.e. left 2 years. I am more than sure that by 2021, 7 as a gaming platform will be evaluated as it is now estimated XP. There are contentious issues in the 10-ke, but for most users there is a big difference. SoD2 bought, I will tonight try to start the first purchase in the shop Mike, even had a local uchetku to expand to online accounts MS (zaregan a long time, but a local account on the PC like once more).

V
VsynC 11.02.20

Kommunist7304
The game tonight trying to run ?
or what did you mean ?

K
Kommunist7304 11.02.20

Yes, I'm already playing. I can not understand the principle of how the game is saved: that in a minute, for half an hour once.

a
abadula 11.02.20

Kommunist7304 wrote:
for most users, there is a big difference
There is a miserable interface that should be used, although for many years I did not understand why. For me W10 - W7 is the same, but with a poor interface. And the good news is to drive, if there is no memory. The dynamics of migration on W10 is very similar to w7, BUT W7... no one handed out for free. And scolded Vista and Seven was seen as manna from heaven. If you so young that you don't remember this, stop the crap, and pick up documents.

K
Kommunist7304 11.02.20

abadula
No offense, but the fact that your opinion does not coincide with the opinion of another person does not mean that you are right, and around some fools. All in something wrong, but this does not mean that we should at every opportunity to throw shit and scream I Dartanyan.

a
abadula 11.02.20

Kommunist7304
In-in. Exactly! And before you rebuke others, we must very carefully read what he wrote...

A
Agent Nomad 11.02.20

in vin7 are still the owners of calculators, holders of normal computers a long time ago sitting on the top-10 at least because дх12

V
VsynC 11.02.20

Steve Taller
Chet kecol with your argument

A
Analius 11.02.20

VsynC
right, he said!

g
gennaz 11.02.20

Wines 10 well, store bad.

L
Luka_gg 11.02.20

VsynC
He is not versed in PC (Steve Taller), just a Troll for divorce on the flood, and still being on solid marketing. I have personally seen, babbler rare. DX12 is useless, a lot of marketing, and the result is FORGOTTEN, the future for volcano (it really solves a great show, unlike DX12). Windows 7 rules.
Himself not so long ago, stuck on 10, no reason to put it do not see, is that the GAME (for her). In General, rules, Windows, used, and everything else arguments and think out myself or using the forums/Google.
PS don't know what he means by the owners of calculators, but the fact that Windows is imposed by force, is the place to be. It found itself Microsoft. At least the owners of the new hardware, there are only 10 and supports (one side is easier, in relation with the other previously had a choice of at least 7, at least 8, even 8.1, 10, now took).
That is to say, sooner or later put, inevitably, what to resist, and that only the handles to touch.

V
VICH68 11.02.20

damn, just found out that the game only Vin10. tin. for the game to reinstall Windu not going of course. 7 is configured and works great. of course alternatively, you can another hard to install Windows temporarily, but something laziness. but Microsoft, as always in his style, forced to move to the products they need. that's what a monopoly

I
Igorrus 11.02.20

People all sit on ancient shit that already is not fit for the games! Me she was very happy, but for games, after RS4 - seven just stuff (in games)! The first thing you noticed in the RS4 it's improved the smoothness and clarity of the image (rs1,2,3 this is not, not to mention win7) , but in the RS5 even clearer image (substitute color profile from RS5 to RS4)! Second, the fact that in win 7 there is no texture in dark places (no drawing in the dark areas (picture in half, just awful) Resident Evil 7, Borderlands 2,etc., all seen then the fourth is the work of iron loading in games (for remote game fashion,subway construction, etc.), the fifth is the sound significantly better, cleaner well notice when jump torrent also encouraging in win 10, I Use only stumps with Win 10 x64 RS4 LIM or ZZZ and probably won't be able to play,since the subway completely removed, and the full 10 win bet is certainly won't!!!!

k
kakuwonok 11.02.20

VsynC
Rather than bold if you will , my child , repak and even on the day of release ?))) You need to fight , as EA at the time - stupid батлу3 released without support for XP and immediately got off the outdated , on the other hard-core reactionaries do not understand)))

v
vidgin 11.02.20

Yes, you upset me, guys... =\ I was hoping to play incentive, but in WINSTORE not going to buy.
For those who don't know history (even the last 15 years), reported that Seven people have moved because of DX11, which offered a lot of NEW graphics solutions. DX12 on Vin10 offers nothing really new, so go to the top ten do not want. Plus don't fucking want this Vinstor. The incentive achievements, the history of passages, all clustered together. Not like I want to pass the game in some sraton WINSTORE. Plus Melkosoftu unlike Valve - acting like a true monopoly (though in fact both of them are), raising the prices of their goods unreasonably high.
In General, crappy news with this state of DK 2... was hoping to play after the first part...

V
VsynC 11.02.20

kakuwonok
Beautiful , where are you baby see ?