3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 22.09.19 12:03 pm

How do You feel about Pro show on TV ?

Personally, I am very negative!!! And how are You?
116 Comments
Sort by:
L
LightHOwUSE 22.09.19

It's not a show. Show is at Malakhov) And in this case is obvious and continuous propaganda created to justify any actions of the authorities. norcini, skobeeva, Nightingale droppings and other rat like eksperty they have in the Studio. Just vile and disgusting geeks.

G
Gauguin 22.09.19

Hellhound_Anger
Stalker, you give yourself away. I'd at least changed the format of presentation.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
In Your place, I would not argue
I would personally with it did not argue, but would be glad if what she says about the Russian man is indeed true. Takes pride.
the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
Because Russian, unlike Europe and your dill, too, never will be vassals of the Americans
It's true...but still. If HSE is not ecotint all sorts of people in the shortest possible time, everything will be fine. And so, I would not be so optimistic, to clear the minds of Russians from the cancer of the modern West is more of a problem than you already resolved the issue.

PS You behaving properly, the main thing is not to be Leadville.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

Gauguin
The problem is that movies and games it's too powerful propaganda. And what we see during the second world war, the Americans are the heroes, ready to die for any human being on earth. What Russian, Russian drunk rednecks which is necessary under the threat of execution to drive into the defense of his native land. Or in General there have only captured weapons captured by the Germans. It's okay if you have children of adequate parents, and if you like this hellhound_anger what kind of person he had raised? Son't we lucky to be born in a cesspool, but trust comes uncle Sam and everything will work out!

W
Wing42 22.09.19

What Russian, Russian drunk rednecks which is necessary under the threat of execution to drive into the defense of his native land.
The funny thing - these movies are Russian and removable. Take any relatively recent movie about world war II authored by Mikhalkov, where Russian soldiers is a coward, army NKVD-schnick - bastards and cowards, too, and the troops formed mainly of rounded up into camps for the condemnation regime of the state of noble criminals. Russian themselves and shitting in your story, what do you want then from the Americans or the British?

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

Wing42
So I wrote about it above, why the hell I constantly have kaitsya? Why Brits do not repent, neither for India, nor for the opium war, and to Africa they generally have karakkal have to crawl. Slavery, hunger. They're the best genes from there were taken to the plantation. Who legalized privateering? I'm tired of kaitsya, famine, okay logic Gagoshvili a great man, but he's not Russian, like Beria. Let Georgia and vistavlyayut account. This hate liberals, yesterday Grandin understand as we destroy their nuclear weapons with us then sanctions will be removed. Yeah, along with the head.

W
Wing42 22.09.19

Like Russian repent - then it is your duty given, the others have their debts forgiven. A generous soul!

R
Rolemanser 22.09.19

Gauguin
Stalker, you give yourself away.
Do not slander the Stalker, he's not the Stalker though dejected was the king and a better life before the revolution was a dork, but that's only for bad comments towards the red army soldiers who fought in the Great Patriotic war, he teeth would have bitten.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 22.09.19

The wife looks like transmission sometimes.I TV include only for games

G
Gauguin 22.09.19

Sorry, I've just read...
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Stalin's gulags killed more people than German soldiers on all fronts of the second world war! WOW!
Every time with this gun lose every fucking time.

P. S. This is a standard proof that a liberal is a poor worm, either because their ublyudstvo, or impenetrable stupidity (and often both). There is no such thing that liberals seem to be quite low, this worm ready to go to any abomination, including Leadville to promote their shiz.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 22.09.19

To propaganda work,you have to be able to understand, to digest.And so,it looks like the show:looked,neighing and forgotten.People politota a little interested,except for some stupid laws

A
A.Soldier of Light 22.09.19

Hellhound_Anger? So you're back. Who posts your rubbed? He?
Well, went 8)

Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Come on, engage with people, judgments which flow from propaganda broadcasts.
Another argument of demagoguery. Counter-argument: to engage in dialogue with the person whose judgments flow from the anti-transmission/media ))
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
I arguementive more than clearly. But like You not even worthy of dialogue.
Your part zero arguments out of demagoguery, my questions have no answers.
And you, by the way, do not merge immediately, they say, you're not worthy. Haha 8) Regular reception of demagogy.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
To cover Russia, the country in which you are actively at war with sobstvennym people
What war in Russia is now?
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
since Stalin's time
Since that time, or only in those times? Talking about modern history that began with the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Now for the opinion, reposts and comments to sit down, konechno, it is primarily about the social network
Heard some users in the Internet was talking about it. Never heard of it. Want to know give me a link but the news of the landing of the Russians for posts or likes, whatever.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
I look about Finns, better schools, children are fed much better than Russian winners
All Finnish children are better nourished or are you talking about someone specific? There are statistics on the nutrition of children, the comparison between Russia and Finland?
Why is winners in quotes is taken? Talking about victory in world war II over Germany? Then the winners without the quotes.
How about the fact that in Finland there is a local Gestapo", which deals with removing children from families for any denunciation when the parents then must like camels to prove his innocence?
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
1000 EUR of 2000 remains in the pocket
I mean? A tax where 50% of what? And in Russia, 13% like, not?
In Estonia, too, the average salary above two times than in Russia, so what? The price of food is also higher ) and petrol (1.4 euros)...
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
In the victorious rossiyushke even normal roads no.
I kind of wish that you live in a shithole where there are no normal roads, but it is not necessary La-La, what do they no -)
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
And how often Russian news telling the truth?
The truth about the world if you need to know - look at the Russian media. How often - they know not to recheck the news I have physically no opportunity, lol 8) Like you and everyone else who goes to different countries to personally see the situation on the ground.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
How many times have talked about gasoline prices, housing prices for apartments, affordable housing, in the top 5 economies of the world - in a short time. How's it going?
As I said, the truth about the world - media from Russia and only they. The truth about Russia - is another question 8) Here can agree. Surprised?
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
This hack using photoshop I remember very well:
But what is it? You didn't tell in the photo not to disassemble.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Why Solovyov stand out? Well, Yes!
Wait, how the presence, if true, is home to some of Italy robs his lines of argumentation in the programs? When he speaks, I see the logic and common sense. Conversely, when the jaws open Pro-Westerners, stuff and nonsense + tricks of demagoguery. Translation of the arrows and ignore questions that they don't like.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Russian does not like???
No country in the world? Well, it's the same nonsense, and you know it 8)
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
You are so good, but for some reason the aggressors in the world.
Aggression where we had Russia, for example?
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
there is Russia, which gives back once she threatened.
How this applies to me personally, I do not understand. But more importantly, what are we talking about? What kind of back who gives? In Syria not given )
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
I thought the xenophobes of their love, but there are a lot of Russians, they hate you and like.
Wrong you think, even Pro-Westerners do not hate, what to take with fools? In addition, say these experts on the gear carry stuff for money, but in fact they have an opinion and so stupid, they seem to be only on the screen. How to treat this - not sure, but I am against any form of lying, so perhaps the negative. But it is not hate - nonsense.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
The Senator's son Mizulina
As for the deputies that you have in Russia that in the United States (the senators) that in my country the same respect. Let's just say negative 8) Blunt, to put it mildly. So what about them can't speak.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Smart people live there, silly way to tie up loose ends can't.
Smart is everywhere, and stupid. And I can see a fan to summarize...
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
aggressor in the world, but it's weird looking at your hate speech, incitement to hatred of people, that you should love what? That's what it is. And it's true!
Restrain the heat, you're not at the swamp ^_^ Here are the slogans you did not paint in a normal discussion. On the contrary, you look like a clown.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
The most interesting that the greatest patriots are those who support the policy and authority of our lovely President,
By the way, you're not directly asked me the question. For support of the policy of your President. Because I have my own opinion on this matter: not at all support. Yes, in Estonia there are urapatrioty that firmly believe, but it's not me. What you see is what you appreciate, believe only in God.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
strange - out of the country userauth. What's wrong with them?
Stupid argument, since it is possible to tell and about other countries For example, one of the Baltic countries is also full of people toppled over 25 years. For some reason.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Title: Most Russians never had a rest abroad and not traveled outside of Russia.
Study: 80% of Russians believe that Russia is a better country in the world.
Of course, it's just a coincidence! Nonsense.
Funny exaggeration, but not necessary, in this case, you're right.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Horrible images and video of the Russian bombing of Syrian children!
Yep, here's another example! 8) And I remember how the Western media showed, like city Tskhinvali was shelled, signed at the bottom was that this Russian firing. Ololo. Remember also that Syria was not just the performances of the white hats about the alleged attack him.weapons children by Assad...
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Came Russian the world to save people.
Yes, he came and saved the day. Aleppo and Raqqa, compare, and better shut up before talking bullshit. How does the Western coalition and Russia in Syria. Almost the entire territory in 2018 liberated from ISIS.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
From what point you began to hate NATO?
First: was given assurances that NATO would not expand eastward - do not care, still expanded. Second, the NATO countries were not referenda on NATO membership. Third: war crimes of NATO in Yugoslavia + ignore war crimes against the Serbs (the game is one-sided: the Serbs are bad and the point judged only). Four: intervention in Libya, which resulted in the collapse of the system, the chaos and the repartition of the territories between local clans that Gaddafi was under control. Fifth: what if Russia put missiles in Cuba? But NATO can somehow close to Russia to put their, THEM ))
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
about the illegal referendum
The reference to the legality of the controversial, it's not even in this way. Let's have the referendum on the Kuril Islands and the Kaliningrad region? I am for, people would have given their answer. Urapatrioty can be against it, but it is their right. Crimea said their opinion of his of the Russian Federation taken into account. Another thing - the Donbas, where it was also your opinion on the referendum, which Russia did not consider yet. Well, playing politics, personally I am against such things. Probably because a simple man 8)
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
17 Sep 1939
And where have you reached into the depths of history where we need exact knowledge about the details of an event - the level of debate requires that the discussions and understood it better than at the household level. And the topic is not about that. Although I know that prosatanica talking about the 39th year and heard all the counter arguments too.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
It's funny that the revival of such a perfect SSR of the 15 republics, ONLY Russia wants.
And the person whom the dream was announced, again?
I recall that there was a referendum on preserving the Soviet Union, which the new government was sneezing with a high steeple.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
But what is more interesting silent TV channels in Russia:
You repeat overall, I pointed out that the Russian media is not all talk about the situation inside the country. About the world - however, it is possible to watch and listen.

Hellhound_Anger wrote:
And most interesting is that in history there is no example, after brotherly by at least one country in the world to live better! HA! What's the deal?
Typical cliches of Western propaganda. This is when they talk about Russia being 100% attributable to him. As a rule, is the United States.
PS
By the way, recently from the United States again nonsense have come: they want to check some objects in Russia to search for him.weapons. Question: who gave them the powers of world policeman? And if Russian experts would come to the United States to check THEIR objects? What? Not? And those can be, right? 8) Where is it written?
So, according to the Russian media in Russia destroyed chemical.weapons, not in the United States. If not, prove it or be silent &)
As for Europe, they also have a question: what for you to impose sanctions against Russia, if they themselves are then this a loss of billions of euros? The Europeans are idiots or something, I don't understand? )) Politics trump Economics?

Putin intervened in the elections, without any evidence. Don't you remember what happened when I proved that the Yankees are listening to Merkel? Precisely nothing. Why did they not love those whom they do love the cracks? So grab the vaseline and go, get up in your posture dill crustaceans.
Totally agree. Pack and Pro-Western it has nothing to say.
Gauguin wrote:
Stalker, you give yourself away. I'd at least changed the format of presentation.
Is what exactly? Stalker who Seastalker?

V
Vonyuchiy centner s yayca 22.09.19

I don't like talking bad about the United States.

n
nik kak nik 22.09.19

let the propagandists take the wafer for wecan!

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

I recently in the us, the Papuans and the anti-fascists for butting with the Nazis, op again to blame Russia. Insanity grows stronger.

S
Shine 22.09.19

Under the Pro-Russian, as I understand it, are due to propaganda. Yeah neutral I am to them. That's true, it would be something to adore or to hate. Just transmission poboltaem, whose real impact on the public mind is utterly overrated.
Well discuss there are some minor events, raising them to the rank of world problems. Well, they affect the processes, or do not exist in reality, or proceeding is exactly the opposite. Events from this do not become significant, and the processes to go out. They form a definite opinion of his audience that all is not concerned here at all, outside of the context of receiving a dose of Patriotic fervor, the questions that they usually don't. And when care and it concerns for example the ban on import of drugs that increase the price of gasoline or pension reform, stories about the mythical enemies and the no less mythical sovereignty, somehow suddenly stop working.
So treat conditional Evening with Vladimir Solovyov as a serious analytical program, more than House-2, as the program on building of love, I do not see sense.

n
nik kak nik 22.09.19

You can take the cheek! zombie vegetables-fed Pro-Russian propaganda! I'm sure you like to take cheek from our government, taking for granted their rotten laws! and their policies.

i
igoryok31 22.09.19

What you're arguing, prove something? All is already invented for you!

Yes, and I would have paid attention to the last paragraph, in my view it is the most important! and this dogma is used by all the world's media now, not only in Russia or Ukraine!

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

igoryok31
This is the problem even after the collapse of the USSR Donetsk and Ukraine have lived and fought, why Russia is not eager to seize the Crimea. I just once again made us the second we Korea and to the delight of the West are ready to tear each other. And politicians like Poroshenko sneeze at it, he and Yatsenyuk will come a time fell into nyuerk, and the mess we'll clean up. And another thing when these young of navalnogo see themselves as truth, just look at their rally on Bolotnaya where Navalny and his ilk shout we are the power and the crowd yells Yes we power. It's just juvenile morons, and they will be allowed to flow without regrets, as a couple of hundred were allowed sacred sacrifice. This, for me, any people who believe politicians screaming from the stands of the revolution and the General happiness of the morons, the sick morons unfortunately when they realize that their happiness is interesting only mom and dad will be too late.

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 22.09.19

Why Russia is not eager to seize the Crimea.

Thank you, neighing!

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

K. I. L. L. J. O. Y
How little have some to laugh, Yes, I remember one of your idols, too, were laughing almost finished when she showed how kadafi tear here are you liberasty. Citizens of the earth in words and sadistic in fact.