3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sh-di 12.02.20 03:31 pm

Party of unique characters for single adventures. Who to get? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

People, a question for those who went for all the characters.
Guess what party to collect from 4 unique characters for a SINGLE passage, because there's no time for multiple playthroughs. No mods to get achievements on steam. I want to see the most interesting quests, to get the most content. Superficially looked at the descriptions of the personal quests in the Internet and stopped at this group.
1. The Prince is the main character.
2. The lowes
3. Sevilla
4. FEIN
Write your opinion on this group.
It seems that the personal quests of the Beast and IFAN not as interesting as the above group. You can go through the quests Sebille and Prince in one passage with a positive result for both? Like Sebille dislike of lizards.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Ostapenko 12.02.20

FEIN, Prince, IFAN - the key characters in the story (the fourth act of this show is clearly). Look at the review on YouTube Criticism RPG of the year from TheDRZJ - where he talks about this. But better wait for release DOS2 Enhanced Edition in August 2018 - developed finish act 3 (and 4 probably) - so many quests in the game will be easier to complete and to even begin (I will add, among other things, new NPCs)

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 12.02.20

1 Lowes
2 FEIN
3 Sevilla
4 Red crocodile)

R
Royal_Raven 12.02.20

In the first passage on the classics I took the red Prince chief, Ivan, the Lowes and the Beast
Second, the Tactics, Ivan - chief, Red Prince, Sevilla and FEIN, and believe that this is the best combination

S
Siniy Kot 12.02.20

put mod to 6 characters in your party and not their brains par

I
Igor Ostapenko 12.02.20

Blue Cat
If 6 characters mod put, that was a challenge (just the battle) then you need a option to put the following mods: Monster Scaling to set mode +1 (enemies are higher than your party members at level 1) and mod XP Scaling (lowering the experience for kills including bosses). Or alternatively put the mod Monsters Madness (more monsters) + Monster Scaling (don't touch settings) + XP Scaling.
One thing to remember: any mod removes the game to re - enable the need to use the mod Achievements
Fashion Monster Scaling, Scaling XP and Achievements I've already posted here on the Playground in the game files (see Monster Scaling v1.1). Mod 6 characters Expanded Party Size (with optional complication of fights from the same author) today, here is filled.

B
Beirut 12.02.20

Igor Ostapenko
odcinka old that's where they finish???))))))))))) I what happens at the start bought not let me uninstall the game?

I
Igor Ostapenko 12.02.20

Beirut
Here on the game page go into the category of Blogs - where the top fourth or fifth article (over time will be even lower) are the cover of Divinity: Original Sin II - Enhanced Edition - you come back and there is a link we talked about this earlier - click on the word informed - there is enough of information

S
Siniy Kot 12.02.20

Igor Ostapenko
I already know that
but it's probably the only way to get the most out of the game for one passage

O
OrisLumenis 12.02.20

According to priority, in my subjective opinion.

1. FEIN is one of the eternal, interesting conversations. The most intellectually-sharp-tongued character. Loves pin up subtly, and sometimes not very subtly. Moderately interesting storyline but at the same time, the key character in the main plot of the game.

2. Lowes - fun, positive, with a little anxiety, interesting conversations. The coolest story in the game she (IMHO!). And in fact the most formidable antagonist in the game (not Central, and secondary) is directly connected with its destiny. Very cool personal story with the most interesting epic fight at the end.(except the final)

3. IFAN - the plot felt, which is spelled out as the Central character, is familiar with many of the characters moderately interesting storyline. Such rough brutal mercenary-killer in the past, and now as silent and quick warrior who seeks to make amends for past sins and to punish the guilty, Ala die hard in fantasy.

4. Sabella is an interesting character with an ambiguous character and the most famously romantic relationships (if you have), So his wild cat which in the end will purr in your lap. A little arrogant, not very simple story line with fun twists and turns.

5. The beast is a positive dude and all. The storyline is shit, the dialogues are not interesting. Sometimes just fun replica gives, well, for the game pieces 10-15 typed. The standard cliche-dwarf of fantasy. Coarse, blunt jokes, funny, Pruszcz ahead.

6. The red Prince. Boring stupid shit. There is a quest in 2 and 4 act associated with it. In act 2 without it is not activated, but such a quest. In the 4th more interesting but goes without it. The only difference is that if there is in party red Prince then on you will attack an additional group of mercenary killers in 2 and 4 of the act, the battles are not the most complex and celendine so POH. Well, for the ones that prick made me mad from the start, if you do not take it as the main character, he will constantly ridicule you and humiliate. Rare schmuck. If the FEIN you will polyarylate, sometimes even very cool although not very friendly, the Red Prince the whole game will tell you a very boring, stupid dialogs and treats you like a piece of shit. If you play them only as a Central Persian playing the role of a complete asshole !!!!

O
OrisLumenis 12.02.20

Igor Ostapenko
TheDRZJ - dude who odathil basic RPG 2017-18 year and praising the shooters... Yes that is this man's opinion is worth attention in the issue of classic RPGs