3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevilorGame 22.09.19 12:05 pm

Impressions of the game (Vampyr)

Me too, the game has gone. Do you like it?
121 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 22.09.19

Passed! Awesome game!

R
Readlife 22.09.19

Once again: the price is inflated two to three times, tightened the narrative and served in a very messy dosage(standard rake with the die and fall on the head of the player at the beginning 100500 characters with its stodgy five-minute stories), RPG-tinsel artificially delays and so too oppressive slowness, the implementation of an open world frankly ridiculous, sometimes the game looks extremely cheap and archaic. From the pros: a lot of simple human stories, some no effect of decisions is good for something at least visually, sometimes adequate atmosphere of film Noir. About AI to write anything bad will not - now it's silly absolutely everywhere. Same story with gaming conventions and bugs.
The average Turkey, which wants to be a AAA game.
One setting will not be full. Be realistic. 6/10.

K
Kantrik90 22.09.19

about the animation, I agree, but you forget that it's not a AAA project, but the schedule is very much like me, don't know what you're whining, the story of the game is fighting well, so-so, at the level of technomancer , although it's the same developed made the game so everything is logical, wait for the second part they will get everything they wanted, except the plot, according to tradition

j
jokertops 22.09.19

Passed the game....first realized that I could be wrong and everything to fill up...Automatic safe))- I hate you.......will have to replay....The characters in the game unfold, side-quests complement the mainline of the plot, the main plot may be slightly predictable and canonical, for the fact appears to be complete. Comparison with mass effect, where the emphasis should"outweigh all the shortcomings of the ...I choose the plot - coherent and understandable. Games are different, but pereproyti not every wants....

S
Shine 22.09.19

With Vampyr all pretty interesting. But, actually, not so much with Vampyr, but with Dontnod and their sustained desire to do things ( professional dramatic term, please note) is not as industry-accepted. In LiS it is, for the most part, was worth it, then it was necessary to warn in advance.
For games now for the most part about realistic characters, the hero's journey and a greater concentration of events in time, characteristic for fiction and cinematic seasonal bestsellers. What in any case is not bad.
And that's really what I didn't expect is that Vampyr will be more play and try to talk to me in the language of the theatre. And well. Moreover, this concept was known to all who in any way participated in the development of gesture, mise-EN-scène, the scenery, everything in its place and is unique for almost every character. The composer does not give the wildest tunes, and unobtrusively emphasizes the moment of the scene, the designers carefully study the surroundings, maintaining a certain style, the writers deliberately introduced archetypical, absolutely Shakespeare's heroes, and the dubbing actors give perfect stage speech. In the main storyline, our protagonist is rather a catalyst of events than the root cause of them. From your willingness to take it all depends get exprience, Yes.
That is ideologically, like, well and good, but the question about the quality of this formulation in General and its implementation in the form of a computer game with a claim to RPG snasti in front of me is still standing. I think I pereproydu it and deploy this comment five times, but so far I rather like it. And about combat mechanics and the technical problems of the game you will read elsewhere in this thread.

O
Ophelios 22.09.19

Good game

x
xxxDUDExxx 22.09.19

Overall, the game I went, the plot structure is not bad, this postoyanny the choice of who embrace but the fight is not very good, expected more, but the game is raw, Yes there is (not enough) of the caciques, and not of work but it has potentsyal and very good,the feeling that the developers did not have enough Babs and time.

R
Ramzesovich 22.09.19

Good script, but too much water and this animation with the technology of 2018. they it there the old-fashioned pens have done something.

G
Ghost66666 22.09.19

This game is boring as it is all routine , getting interesting but when time just used abilities then not so interesting. The game is about a detective-doctor with superhuman abilities, something like this, and what kind of garbage did the vampire not know how to jump.

c
cheeyz 22.09.19

vampire doctor detective \this is what the developers crazy enough. a better shooter would have done as well in the furnace of her, that's why many people do not like want investigations Sherlock Holmes for this. and the previous game was also their last
and to read the comments of fans of the brown stuff. which her crying , scream to recall the same praise for the Andromeda and mafia 3 , such all buy the main old name to play on the feelings

h
hellden120992 22.09.19

do not know how anyone, I liked it, I agree with those who say that its price is too high, but I generally liked it, I will not argue with the fact that there are cons and they are not few, but I would on a scale of 10 set 7.5. as for me even though, today will begin to pass the game first, that would open the other end)

n
niko2626 22.09.19

The lack of fast roaming in a very large number of running - the main minus for me.
The inability to continue\to boot the second degree.
The game is interesting, but all of its mechanics to the end of the game and I just scored.

_
_SubZero_ 22.09.19

love the game, but the game HS

K
KARTE3 22.09.19

Spoiler alert
Spoiler was shocked when hypnotized nurse blackmailer, she became a ghoul, here I was surprised... And they say the plot is not very. Everything is good in this game!

N
NightHawkreal 22.09.19

In General the emphasis here is completely superfluous, because she's clumsy and completely illogical - I see no one was killed, but the broken tens or hundreds of hunters? And even stupid endurance - Yes, a vampire, a Supreme being, and waving three times with a stick out of steam. By the way. of the weapons I lacked the aristocratic sword. Now as for the plot, I liked the discovery of who is to blame for all this was unexpected, and the elections the fate of the characters with sekovici was. More like the hunters - not the whipping boys for a glamorous ghouls, but the real force that vampires prefer to run. Also got some interesting images - arrogant bloodsuckers, broken by the war, the people, the simple hardworking and unscrupulous bandits. But to know other people's secrets is certainly interesting - but why? I found out that the character is a criminal and what? To eat it? And if I don't? But to convince not to repent - all confessing, he will continue to be outraged. Or, for example, cannot be reduced a couple in love, they will complain. Maybe nothing the developers have got all this vampirism, would make the adventure about a sort of van Helsing - who calculated a vampire and then stake him. Or do not have a choice however. As the world of, the bleakness of London, seized by darkness, I liked it, even the lack of fasttravel you can tolerate would be better if they just focused on the hospital than to run every prostodushie.

Conclusion - the developer good games with loros, story, elections and emotions but action they are not able to do and it would be better not trying. Would be better if they spent more time on LIS, releasing it in the same format (not the episodes, open world, exploration, side quests), in my opinion the game would have gone better.

P
Pelmen dobra 22.09.19

First thought when I started - waaau second later - well, a Downer. Then sort of found a groove, running around the street quite interesting. I just do not like
Soleluna line. Well hare to push everywhere in Disney. Plus another cool vampire that whines that he doesn't want to be immortal.

N
Niko71790 22.09.19

Solid game, albeit with bugs, but overall it's a game about vampires, not about punks or perverts. The only downside is the lack of fast travel in the map, first it's great to unlock all doors, etc., but then it's really annoying to run across town for a couple question. Well, the price tag is clearly overstated, as if you buy battle and game 1 passing a maximum.

N
NightHawkreal 22.09.19

Константин335
The second time has failed.Maybe they are just too peaceful guys to do the fight? )

Dumpling goodness
Yeah, that's the other problem much more serious. )

S
Sirey Hramovnik 22.09.19

In terms of plot the game is good, but it gets boring without dilution this action cool action. After all, You did Remember Me, that it was impossible something like BloodRayne to do.

Play for the good guy terribly boring, where is the logic when for the salvation of the dying patient give +25, and if to eat him +2000-5000 experience??? Thus, up to half of the game without the bad reputation the character in boevka a sorry sight.

+Not obvious plot twists, kill important NPCs, and roll back saving is impossible, and you work and then tried not to kill anyone and at the same time you have the plague decimated the whole area PS - whatfu*k?

The developers hope for replayability, but at least the plot and a little catchy but no one will beat.

Score game 7 and then a stretch, the graphics outdated for 5 years already silent, for clumsy camera that conversations generally at some unknown angle, for wooden NPCs that just open your mouth and nod, for the logic of these NPS, when they are with someone interact, despite the fact that the second NPC you have already filled up, and the first is still carrying on a conversation with a Ghost. For the music I was writing at the knees, and so on. Maintaining a separate negative.

N
Nemezis 22.09.19

But when I read that the game has bad gameplay mechanics or graphics, want to take and ye...th. Well, you understand.
But let's take last year's ELEX. Where textures were blurred even on the helmet of the main character. Let's compare the maps here and there? And the animation? And, suddenly, the Vampire no longer looks so shit, right? Or the game must be a game of Battlefield? And all that lower shit?