3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
davildante 12.02.20 03:36 pm

Claws (Elex)

In General, as a reward for a quest chain 2 characters (Rat-Fort rogue and catta Island Berserkers) gave the award named claws and said they say will ever need. Tell me are there any other characters that give such claws and what they need?
50 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master Sema 12.02.20

davildante
even Xander guard at the entrance to Hort (Fort of the Clergy), also gives a personalized claw and says, they say will ever need, but here are the current why XS)))

d
davildante 12.02.20

Master Sema
Damn I'm shit with it because it is not framed Siegfried and sold the extra soup. You that his claw got?

d
davildante 12.02.20

I got a rat and helped Kate excuses.....

M
Master Sema 12.02.20

davildante
for what framed Siegfried, he is still some inadequacy.

D
Dart_Zero 12.02.20

in the sewage dome city is a continuation of the quests with claws

d
davildante 12.02.20

In General it is necessary to Abesse (dome city) in the presence of a claw of one of the above mentioned to approach the bartender he will give you the key. This will start the chain of quests and then everything is clear you can close the topic..

b
bruxism 12.02.20

Just nonsense of this Guild claws, then you need to go to the city clergy, and the library is not allowed there is not dedicated to

G
GangBunny 12.02.20

bruxism
Should night come to the library orandas goes to pray, and you go without a pass(only run careful there, archive sleep)

G
GangBunny 12.02.20

davildante
The topic is still relevant, because after a few orders they move, and that's where they moved a good question, somewhere in the mountains, and where XS(( who knows?

d
davildante 12.02.20

Possible when a security guard at night to pray to my computer to come and add yourself to the list))))

m
main1991 12.02.20

The Guild is absolutely not the topic... or Rather, the sense I would understand if they aim to overcome the power of all factions, Ala the mass capture of the world. But to steal stuff in order... Just some old scrolls... and besides, the only character who will be lucky to have such a Guild is a Berserker he's got a spell camouflage on the one hand it is logical but it is not logical that such spells have no clergy - it's one thing when you hide yourself from Glazov other magic, other thing is when you telepathy blocking their perception of you in the eyes see but the brain is not.

Z
ZAO Makarov Indastriz 12.02.20

main1991
Did all the tasks without magic, etc. Why all this?

S
Shkudi 12.02.20

main1991
Found just cheat amulet which gives endless camouflage and other animals, it is a pity constantly ringing as a spell - impossible to wear, sucks, waiting for mods.

A
Anton89nur 12.02.20

people has anyone found a continuation of the quest of the claws after they have somewhere to go???

B
Baldg 12.02.20

Guys, where to throw the loot on the quest?

G
GangBunny 12.02.20

Baldg
I only found one cache where you can throw, it is located at the tavern in the village of Oran Berserkers, if you look at the door of the tavern the cache is to the left of the door outside the building, a black garbage barrels

A
ALEXIY4EVER 12.02.20

mark the main quest from the caches on the map will appear

v
visiter72 12.02.20

during the passage of quests Berserkers have completed all assignments Ragnar's (3 of which have kosano) feed people moldy bread, searched some trash, but surrendered his gay, who lost a club and the wife of Ragnar unhappy. Jobs no one else gives and Ragnar offers the same type sarcomancy yourself. What to do? already level 12, weapon scored a good run in the lowest armor, and no magic. reluctant to other factions to go.

K
Ka1ne 12.02.20

visiter72
there was enough to steal the sword and return it to Ragnar and all you got :) hike the outcast lives in you, and you do not want to see)

W
WildMrak 12.02.20

Heh, I also all jobs Ragnar's fucked:) and the sword gave Elrico... But berserk is not particularly eager true, well stump them :) and cool claws, it is a pity quests is not enough :( but in the mountains their trip is not to find already...