3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EagleBro 22.09.19 12:08 pm

What's missing from the game (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

Write what's missing from the game, what would you like to see in it in the future
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 22.09.19

throw kakahami, well, more asana)
overall not a bad game.

c
cev196 22.09.19

Throw rocks and coconuts at the predators, to make primitive traps, the opportunity to hunt small birds. Not enough grazing deer and ROE deer, a couple of caves with the bears, a quick return to the settlement(nag yourself to panic bored). Better the mechanics of interaction with the pack(help with hunting and trade), hierarchy in the pack(leader, etc), meeting with other settlements peace or war.

N
Neron Clavdius 22.09.19

Nice try, developer! But I had previously thought.

N
NightHawkreal 22.09.19

By the way I agree, strange they have a pack - no leaders, no fighting over females.

R
Ryker.. 22.09.19

Simulation of independent life of the pack. + the story.

L
Leankota 22.09.19

it would be cool if the developers added a multiplayer game, did monkey do with his business and stood rooted to the spot

A
A S U S 22.09.19

Remotely switch to the other primates.

x
xXxMoRpHiUsxXx 22.09.19

In General, the idea of the game is excellent, pity that the really interesting things in the history of human evolution, occur much after 2 million years. The same fire, spear, hunting in packs. All sorts of digging sticks and other and other.

Not enough interaction with objects. It is not clear why the heck you need obsidian, when the perfect stone is basalt. He sharpens a stick faster and fansatic almost everyone. It is not clear why precious stones and meteorites, because the practical application they have. It is a pity that a bone in the game only one. Killed a Buffalo and were waiting to see what he will drop a sharp edge somewhere.

In General, the grind then don't bother, it's all quite interesting, but I want more content. More variety of objects to interact.

I really hope the bad reviews Desilets will not stop and he will do some DLC, where progress can be advanced up to the CRO-magnon man for example. It's so awesome it would be.

G
GamerZ45 22.09.19

The game obviously lacks the world map, without it very difficult to navigate through the world, you need to add the function of fast travel, but only if you have the corresponding neuron.

Still it would not hurt to add the ability to move and destroy built you built, and then when you build a barricade in the place where you're not wanted, not very convenient.

I notice that when you plunge into water in the shroud you not getting any better and I would like the opportunity to cool off take a dip in the water.

When you for example do not be exploring, such as the beehive, the primacy of looking down, and although a hive needs to be on top, I would like more animations for primacy.

d
digitalkid 22.09.19

Well, you give.. the fire and cards with diplomacy)) This is, like, macaque, listen to the Drobyshevsky. They have guns until the second million were some stones chipped.

I heard in some review that it's a trilogy and go on Pithecanthropus, the tribes, the basic religion, fire and all this probably to the Neolithic, farming and the type of the first cities. It would be very cool.