3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Levsha21 12.02.20 03:40 pm

The game has no plot!! (State of Decay 2)

This is what should be written in capital letters in haveobserved. Started playing the game , doing quests , approx. Gradually develop database ( feuding with the neighbors), all OK, I think we should move on. Open the map where my main plot? But it is not! Just no!
identifying the causes of the zombie Apocalypse, why!? Better just to run and develop the base, well that would just develop, it is so interesting. And yet it is possible to develop it again) Class. I never looked at the schedule, it is carped to the Bahamas, but to remove the history?! The game 0 out of 100. Microsoft has achieved something, it was the last game I bought before playing the pirates. No words just feelings that I as a sucker lit. Really really there are people who like the game in which the story is make yourself?
24 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanes999 12.02.20

here it is the cry of the soul!!! here it is true all corporations want to cash in on honest players!who spend their hard-earned money to buy games !

T
TheHouse 12.02.20

Levsha21
First, how would the plot is also not particularly played an important role, was a background so to speak, no twists not offered + me for example it was hard to take because the main character was not... I think that the second part was decided to get rid of it as unnecessary ballast + again, the constant change of character, in short the game turned into the usual survival-Manager, what can you buy just will not...

p
pump_plus 12.02.20

First found some documents that were very intriguing hints at what is happening. I thought the second part of this will be more so remove the fix 10

K
KoRnEr 12.02.20

All well conceived, run and walking on urine output)

C
Colt47pc 12.02.20

There is no plot, it's understandable. Another thing is that they had to compensate by adding heaps of content that would have been the most elaborate sandbox. Alas the Lord.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 12.02.20

what the hell is the plot? what do you expect from these developers,build a base wear backpacks and that's the whole story,this game price 700 p well, not as 2000

d
den__1 12.02.20

Th right at all? After you destroy all the plague of the heart in the city, nothing happens?

A
Alex Kayfoviy 12.02.20

Well my first game I started playing 2 times and immediately threw, the second part generally no desire to even try, and the way that I subscribed to this game... unsubscribe.

V
VLDR90 12.02.20

as I understand it, the main task is to destroy all the plague of the heart on all three parts of the map

b
barmaley79 12.02.20

would fully strip the map from zombies.... that is, they should come to an end

K
Konchatel 12.02.20

What story yet... the Game is purely cooperative.

C
Chukcha v chume 12.02.20

but exclusive for Windows 10

V
VICH68 12.02.20

that's because you first need to play pirates, and if you like, for collection or for the cooperative the incentive you can buy.

777yur0k 12.02.20

Yes, gentlemen, it seems we were deceived... And apparently, the reason for this move on the Unreal Engine. Instead make a game with a bunch of new mechanics and a lot of content on that engine which the team have learned to work, the developers have moved to a new engine to... to what? But it never got better optimization too, the same bugs, new little of the plot there... Some of the dumber that decision, the world has never seen anything...

F
FOX_Skaynet 12.02.20

SOSIBO !!!!People Dobrye ,,.now just going to wait for pirate and play for free

V
VLDR90 12.02.20

The story no, but there is! I went to see the titles. In fact, as in the first part if stupid to carry out tasks is passed quickly. You just have to understand what tasks lead to the climax(which by the way is still stirs interest to continue playing)

T
The_apathy 12.02.20

Thanks for the warning. Now just torrent Edison. I'm disappointed by them. The first part liked it.

m
mefiro 12.02.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
700 rubles, Yes You are an optimist)

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 12.02.20

besides more severe))

generally very waiting game was like 10 wines to put and buy effective,but due to monotonous gameplay don't know if I'll actually play it.

A
Ashley33 12.02.20

IMHO for what would the game cost like MGS it should be a story in MGS...