3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rezir 12.02.20 03:41 pm

Problem after using Cheat Engine (Vampyr)

Guys, I'm a fool hacked into the experience hit me when the crowd squeezed. Now I understand that the choice to kill or not completely lost the sense, decided to return all back, got rid of talents, everything is fine, vocals new to your LVL and using cheat engien removed the unnecessary experience, but the problem is that after you change the experience of using cheat Engen during the subsequent pumping immediately becomes LVL 50. Hack LVL itself does not work, even when I'm reading a value is still 50. Trainer from fling (or one like it) set, MB it some other value changes, because when I got over 999999 experience and I'm pumped, the level of the order is, but it is necessary to remove this experience immediately LVL 50 is exposed. Or can anyone have backup saves a pacifist, I played in the cemetery, then went to Church and there still sensitive ran, not far in the story has passed, but with every chat, and had to find clues of all sorts, to restart PPC does not want to, but I'll leave that in the extreme will happen, if still no one will be able to help
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 12.02.20

Rezir
Would have to make backups before yuzal trainer.

R
Rezir 12.02.20

Bupycop
Duck say after all, emotion all rolled

s
stalkerpeshkov 12.02.20

Nothing of course, the game is pretty simple, even without the murder of the townspeople of enough experience. The first time I am not eating the townspeople, was held for 11 hours at level 22 hero like.

Although the battle with economy when more than 2, in the West end can cause discomfort. The bosses is carried out without obtaining damage, personally I quickly mastered the two-handed Mace+Claws+fangs, and occasionally Rage prosima.

N
Nemezis 12.02.20

Bombanut because of the crowds of ordinary enemies? Not even on the boss? ))
Why did I have to use cheat Engin, if experience is added to the menu-button ))

R
Rezir 12.02.20

Nemesis
I asked for technical help, not a psychologist. My mental state is not relevant to my question, the essence absolutely in other

R
Rezir 12.02.20

Sergey Peshkov
I'm a mob in the texture are clamped, a space to get out of there and could not stop without me digging all in turn, some rape, the idea I cheat I try not to use gold (I do not like to sit in stores and think that is better to sell what best buy, and even grindith a lot). So then he was played easily

N
Nemezis 12.02.20

I have a save game just before Aloisio. Sorry

T
Tr1ada 12.02.20

Damn Dude, using all sorts of trainers well, that is not a fountain, learn to play, eat (bespontovyh citizen) learning and download skroski, and if all the same crowd, better wait until the other raisutis around and all