3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terran52rus 12.02.20 03:47 pm

Quick kill pistol (Far Cry 5)

a little odd, I don't understand how to do the fast killing gun that would complete the test?
50 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spy Hunter 12.02.20

fox345
Is that you have for the management is this weird?))

f
fox345 12.02.20

Orvyn
I like so and set it up.

R
RED_ALERT1221 12.02.20

fox345
anyways to throw the bat you need to click on my left button and to fire the gun it is necessary to press first the right and then quickly klatsat left when the gun is in hand , then the hero automatically on your every click will put 100%th headshots every enemy at a sufficient distance and in sight. There is a hint murder of the secondary arms and murder with a gun that you need to first press the button of the murder from a gun and then shot prozhat

R
RED_ALERT1221 12.02.20

fox345
you just need the multiple scope to buy, and one for the rifle. Here I am once at the very first sight with a base hit, but until the third one did not open, could not

f
fox345 12.02.20

RED_ALERT1221
And why should I explain it all. I tested the game passed without problems and difficulties experienced.

s
sevapva 12.02.20

To play with labels of friend or foe that is still stupid. Then say the game is boring....

J
Jacob Temple 12.02.20

sevapva
It's not stupid, and the trick of the game, starting with the second part. And in General in games from yubisoft is quite common. Asasin, watch we'll have dog here, GOST Rekon.

i
insel260 12.02.20

Fly to the statue, there are many sectarian groups hanging out. If the mouse supports double-click or triple-click, sneak closer, prozhimaet double/triple click and quickly shoot at the heads. All the problem is solved.

i
insel260 12.02.20

sevapva
I agree, when hanging these labels, neither of which realism is out of the question.
I'm in battle, sometimes even confusing the mate with the enemy and may even severely hurt, by a shot from Snape in pawn, not successfully got out of the grass ally.
And when everything is checked, what is there interest? Kids shooting BB's in the dash, no more.

s
sevapva 12.02.20

Jacob Temple
chips - clear. but I wrote about to play is stupid. if you like - approx.

I
Iksboy 12.02.20

insel260
insel260 wrote:
I'm in battle, sometimes even confusing the mate with the enemy and may even severely hurt, by a shot from Snape in pawn,
You kill your friends? horror

i
insel260 12.02.20

Exboy
And nefig rummaged through the bushes, when I shoot sects.

I
Iksboy 12.02.20

insel260
in peach, at least not to shoot? perhaps if he'd hit him

M
Murgen75 12.02.20

fox345
Killing at a distance the easiest test, I passed from the first location (I Valley). There is a tower Purpletop Telekom, near the falls, End, climbs to the top, the height is sufficient, the main thing that the rifle was pumped. No problem.

f
fox345 12.02.20

Murgen75
I'm happy for you.

M
Murgen75 12.02.20

fox345
And how glad I am. But seriously, you wrote that some may have difficulty with this test, they wrote that they have these difficulties arose.

f
fox345 12.02.20

Murgen75
I wrote it to the console user in, so I was Curling play if th and not on the PC--. - Well, for this test it does not matter, but with the murder at a distance, some might have difficulty-- and you have the profile listed PC.

M
Murgen75 12.02.20

fox345
What's the difference, Curling or PC for testing Murder at a distance? As I recall, there is important distance more than 150 meters, that height HSE of which I wrote, just enough to easily complete this test, and the difference I think no what are you doing. I certainly do not know, as ever on a console not played, unless you consider the console Sega Mega Drive.

f
fox345 12.02.20

Murgen75
The shooter on a console is still a test, without proper practice it's more like torture. As the owner of a Sony PlayStation 1-2-3, with more than 10 years of experience can responsibly say. The difference between mouse and joy in the performance of those headshots is enormous.
Spoiler

M
Murgen75 12.02.20

fox345
Then I do not understand anything. Constantly screaming that the joystick is all, and clave the mouse sucks. And actually turns all the way around.