3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Pravdin 12.02.20 03:49 pm

What other game is like XCOM? (XCOM: Enemy Unknown)

Interested in, first and foremost, the gameplay: turn-based tactics, the possibility of the development of the characters.
Here's what I know:
1. Alfa Antiterror (serious and complex, but very interesting game, not for grafodrocherov)
2. Silent Storm (also an interesting thing, but, it seems, is already obsolete)
3. Jagged Alliance
4. Commandos (well, it's simply a masterpiece)
5. Raven Squad (partly because it is generally unique and is a hybrid of a standard shooter and turn-based games)
6. Full Spectrum Warrior - is also a hybrid, is also very interesting.
7. Well, of course, Fallout 1 and 2 is almost the founder of the genre.
8. Had this game in the series Bitter. Existed during the time of the Truckers and the first parts of Max Payne. KST, the plot is most similar to XCOM
9. Marauder (very strange project, which never became popular, although like a lot)
10. Behind enemy lines. But there are more dynamics than in XCOM.
11. The saboteur (or something like that. The level of popularity - in the same category with the Marauder)
What else is there in the same way?
37 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 12.02.20

UFO
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_%28%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%8F_%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%29

C
Crabas 12.02.20

Orderlies dungeon 1 and 2

S
Sergey Pravdin 12.02.20

And I still remembered. There are a series of Emergency and Fire Department. About the MOE, in short

B
BloodyAtom 12.02.20

UFO Aftershock better XCOM

T
T.F.S.0047 12.02.20

Wonder why no one straye policy not remembered, at least FT

R
RikoChiko 12.02.20

Call quite similar to X-COM games.
The exception is Jagged Alliance.

W
Wakkas 12.02.20

And behind enemy lines enemy is also no step by step, and the development of the characters, so just strategy. Here is a Silent Storm thing was good.
They also say Disciples there is talk I have not seen her yet.

p
painspear 12.02.20

Omerta City of Gangsters

G
Grads 12.02.20

One of the best projects not mentioned... 7.62... well, Team E first
Though bagawan, and relatively step-by-step (and JA Back in action)...
But pumping, the fit of each barrel under a particular measurement (this is PPC which cost...), package unit...
Other games similar to the concept of level of detail management of equipment/pumping 7.62 like the stars... and XCOM: EU too, unfortunately... even the First XCOM was better in this regard...

G
Gudzon14rus 12.02.20

Jagged Allians latest like UFO not. Strategy steers

K
Kit90 12.02.20

Sergey Pravdin - if indifferent to the behind enemy lines, I strongly recommend Joint Task Force, strategy with nice graphics and a pumping soldiers. Fighting our time. There is a story. The game took place once and vidio shows not all possible)

A
Ankanfel 12.02.20

The closest in plot and gameplay is Incubation: time is running out. I see it here I had forgotten, but in vain. It will be more difficult...

M
Molnenosec 12.02.20

Hammer and sickle - it looks like Silent Storm, but a little heavier. Your actions (to act as a scout or try to be a Rambo) directly affect the ending.

S
SUSUL1 12.02.20

Series UFO:After... already voiced, but it is necessary to repeat, because it accurately fits very well into the concept of XCOM and if you remove the very popular XCOM even rival the gameplay, you can also recall the Soldiers of Anarchy

i
iliada 12.02.20

try X-Com Apocalypse, of course the graphics are not so Ah but the development just class bleeding men the choice of scientists and engineers by the level of professionalism and the selection of weapons for soldiers and vehicles on the technique podberesh engines in short a lot of things fighting with aliens and with other firms and a select few mafia structures

B
BLRgreen 12.02.20

hmm, well one Incubation do not remember? IMHO, too true

E
Evgeniy Snezhkov 12.02.20

Icubation masterpiece is not for scribblers. 1998 the play. X com apocalypsys good. Fallen play the type of foul from new, good liked.

E

If just a good RPG that forgot, Planscape Torment and Baldurus gate really is a masterpiece especially Torment.

E

Crabas
Nurses this is Bitter

T
TI000 12.02.20

Why no one thought of Paradise Cracked at the time of her vis like right now in XCom Enemy Within LW