3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaFeT666 12.02.20 03:50 pm

Expectations. The pre-order. (Starfield)

Friends,what are your expectations and did you pre-order this creation?
23 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimurKhan 12.02.20

Pre-order it, I will do so after mass effect games in such a setting was not (not counting strategies and simulation of spacecraft), and Bethesda has a bad reputation. Expect gameplay similar to Skyrim/Follaut in space.

S
Sprintin 12.02.20

if there is a mixture of freelancer and the x series, definitely getting plus running foul closely.)
in short, the arbor, the star citizen)

V
Vasiliy Ivanovichch 12.02.20

Too little information. Considering a Gazebo stained the reputation of the fourth polychem and future online polychem — the trust is gone... we'll See

a
angryfish99 12.02.20

No pre-orders. Only after watching reviews and gameplay make a decision about the purchase.

Z
Z126 12.02.20

Expectations...Fallout or Skyrim(in gameplay) , but with a space theme . Perhaps a worthy replacement for mass effect.
We know too little about this game , so too early to judge.

f
fatallezzz 12.02.20

LaFeTsewa wrote:
Friends,what are your expectations and did you pre-order this creation?
Expect to see a game about space at the same dviglo as other games of the Gazebo. I think there will work tgm and tcl, and parmesana between planets will be by selecting a location to quickly move. So, I hope that there will be NO online at all, but the pre-order will not do at all until the product is released. As shown buns for pre-order especially no the developers have not offered (skins and coloring on the arms and colourful costumes-clothes for GG I was never interested).

I
Ivan313 12.02.20

Wanted suitable space RPG

Z
Zsgt-112D 12.02.20

More information ...and the decision to pre-order is not long to wait!

H
Hgaarkxt 18.06.21

Well, they promise skyrim in space and it's cool. Interestingly, the team can be assembled or only the loneliness of the dark space

Z
ZaleXL 18.06.21

Hgaarkxt
Partners are good, if only they don't get in the way)

N
No_time_for_gaming 18.06.21

love will have partners with whom you can stir up

D
Darko lay 18.06.21

The gazebo did not make bad games. Therefore, there is no point in worrying. It will be, as always, in their style. There will be a not particularly interesting main quest. But on the other hand, there is a huge, well-developed world. Freedom.

D
Darko lay 18.06.21

Vasily Ivanovich
What did you not like 4 folich? Norm is a game.

d
digitalkid 18.06.21

Definitely pre-order on the first day as it opens. Immediately after the success of Skyrim, RPGs in the open world were tumbled down. With space safay it should be the same 8)

Yes, think, damn it, a ton of skills and perks again, probably all sorts of navigation, systems, engineering, geological exploration, weapons, etc. In addition to this, a bunch of planets and all sorts of alien ruins. In short, The Expance, RPG only.

Z
ZaleXL 28.06.21

digitalkid
digitalkid wrote:
Immediately after the success of Skyrim, RPGs in the open world were flooded with a shaft
Name at least one, maybe on the contrary, after the release of Skyrim there was not a single abnormal RPG

d
digitalkid 28.06.21

ZaleXL The
Witcher3 and Zelda at least. They weren't openworlds until Skyrim.
There's also Metal Gear, but it's not an RPG.

S
Slavicus 28.06.21

LaFeT666
I will definitely make a pre-order, although after the fall76 I was so disappointed in the gazebo. But on the other hand, absolutely all of her solos, starting with Oblivion, were masterpieces for me. I expect from them a great open world, cool characters and great quests-mini-stories, in general, what they have always been able to do.

L
LakerSC 12.07.21

You can also pre-order, the second thing. There would be a worthy video card to buy for the game. As far back as I can remember, each map update coincides with a new gazebo game (except for Misunderstanding 76).

S
Setesh 07.10.21

Pre-order is definitely not, but if something worthwhile comes out, you can buy

A
Alex_Cat 20.02.22

No pre-orders, because maybe it will not only be Skyrim in space, but there will also be an admixture of Fallout 76 ...