3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LenivyiBob 13.02.20 03:12 pm

Impressions of the game (Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide)

I wanted to know how do you play, pros cons,what you would like to change.

IMHO, the game has potential but it needs serious polishing and revision, particularly in this... a bad mini-game with cubes. I never believed in digital random as such, because the code for this game people wrote etc. It is necessary to balance the mission with Toscanini of barrels, boxes and other crap to pass generally tightly ( for example 1 barrel - wave of rats, 3 barrels - another wave more 1 - 2 barrels left on hard a bunch of stormcry and limited) without the rod over my head, and try potaski. To nerfbat a bit of an Ogre too, he's fat.
Understand that someone is not a problem, hardcore love) but still.
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
satanans 13.02.20

LenivyiBob
is that..
an analogue of the hunter from L4D , sometimes you get to the ceiling pribivaet
analogue smoker .. a rat with a claw to fight back .. unreal.. so she still walks faster than you run..

plus, in L4D, though it was possible to take a few weapons.. middle guns and rifles.. but in this very lack of heavy equipment.. the balance is still bad..

L
LeValet 13.02.20

In fact, the only problem is that random players. Sometimes you come across a team that sweeps all (not put below hardcore difficulty). Run a bunch, don't wander around the map, one carries a barrel\bag the rest of his back, all by the book. Is some sort of regular hero find your way, and then legs are flailing on the pole, or in the patrol Strokov flies, although you can get around. So personally, I do not think that all right so difficult in the game, everything is much more complicated with the players.

E
Esteirys 13.02.20

liked the game but playing with bots is a terrible Gemara, they are really very stupid and so the game is not bad and the game of Warhammer don't very often go out and in first person so generally on the fingers

g
gleb_4elnok 13.02.20

The game freezes sensitive with a huge pile of rats. And optimize like the rules

m
mativiv 13.02.20

The game all like

N
Nemerod 13.02.20

Guys, please tell me!! how to install it on a PC, I did not understand. To buy or download from other sources ??

N
Nemerod 13.02.20

I have the torrent downloaded.

I
Imkor 13.02.20

People help!!!!!
I bought the incentive,launched and says server error and initialization what to do?!!!!

i
iZendar 13.02.20

Judging by the review
Спойлерhttp://nvplay.ru/games/warhammer-end-times-vermintide-istrebiteli-krysигра interesting, but I guess only if you have friends who will also play. On random teammates, no hope(

C
CaptainYakutia 13.02.20

And PS4 have split screen? I can't find this description.

K
Key Ovald 13.02.20

Not for a single game, of course. Especially when lag servers Steam before you at the end of the mission embark...
Maps are too big for games with no saves on levels. Grifoni simple, though occasionally (especially not on city maps) trying something pleasant.
Fun to play, the characters are slow as turtles, normal and no (re: mods). Even managed to get stuck in the textures, which I have not experienced. Thank you rat - kicked, and it would be a shame.
There are farm weapons and it has at least some role bread.
Levels quite a variety. For its genre the game is good, but this is clearly not my genre. Would be better if the story alone in this respect did. It at least would be the plot, damn it.
There is a code. But he has no translation.
7/10

T
TopPCGamer 22.03.21

Kay Ovald
So I'm thinking with all the dlts for 800r at a discount, tell me is it worth it or not to go through the levels purely alone, even if with bots? There is a purchased second part, at first it did not go, but on the weekend I played it and even delayed it. The graphics in the second part are very cool even by today's standards, the only drawback is the long levels, you spend 40 minutes for each and you cannot save. Is it the same in the first part? Is the gameplay dynamics much worse in the first part and in terms of the graph? In general, is it worth buying for playing with bots, and purely for the sake of meat action?

K
Kay Ovald 22.03.21

TopPCGamer
I realized for myself that it is only time to play in this particular corporate event alone. I won't even play the second one.
Yeah, long levels without saving (especially fun when throwing out from the server at the end of the mission). I can't compare with the second one.

T
TopPCGamer 22.03.21

Kay Ovald wrote:
Yeah, long levels without saving (especially fun when thrown from the server at the end of the mission).
The problem with the server still remains today? The second part has already played about 11 hours and there were no sorties, it was even normal to run around with bots, wet all sorts of rats and other trash. And what about bots at the bottom of the AI ​​level? Has it been a long time since you launched the 1st part? There maybe some patches came out and fixed everything, or not?