3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valerianich 13.02.20 03:13 pm

The problem with the gamepad on PC (Need for Speed (2015))

Hello, there are 2 gamepad thrustmaster dual trigger 3 in 1 and Dialog gp-a11, all games work perfectly, but the NSF did not want to work normally. As soon as you connect the controller to the computer, the car includes a brake and not going anywhere, only the d-pad and more to any buttons does not react, only to see the kind of machine using the d-pad and turn on the phone(on the keyboard TAB). x360ce doesn't help, using the setup menu the controller is also not configurable
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sm1k3 13.02.20

what a joke, turn off the keyboard(pull the cord) and play on the gamepad. Well, if you want to play clave it is better to turn off all of the controllers, etc

S
Sm1k3 13.02.20

and so there is a link to the forum there probably wrote about this problem, one has only to look
Спойлерhttp://answers.ea.com/t5/Tehnicheskie-voprosy/bd-p/nfs-16-technical-issues-ru
I hope the links of the forums you can give

l
l8lkalel 13.02.20

I have a joystick nelogicno crookedly worked,was to set it in the branch where the wheels switch on the handlebars and press X. There try to assign buttons. Also download and try the program Xpader emulator for any joysticks,play through it.

v
valerianich 13.02.20

using xpadder it is set up, but the car is still as if the handbrake is constantly and goes forward automatically
Fuhh, like after a couple of hours in xpadder configured everything, but still not as it should work, the triggers work as buttons, and the machine became really really turn sharply
the campaign will have to suck it up and play through the keyboard

S
Subaru MotorSports 13.02.20

valerianich
Try the new version of the controller emulator x360ce x64
https://glashkoff.com/manual/x360ce-podklyuchaem-lyuboy-dzhoystik/

Z
ZiRoKool 13.02.20

Join the challenge!two joysticks and one is not working correctly!the car as handbrake turn.Has anyone solved the problem?

Z
ZiRoKool 13.02.20

Sm1k3
you would not just link to the forum to give and on this topic,well, once you've seen this problem.Can you remember the name?

Z
ZiRoKool 13.02.20

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Tehnicheskie-voprosy/Avtomobil-v-igre-ne-edet-NFS-2015/td-p/5229332
The solution to this problem!I haven't tried!

Z
ZiRoKool 13.02.20

not help me!

v
valerianich 13.02.20

not all new x360ce, no twisting sliders on max doesn't help

Z
ZiRoKool 13.02.20

freaks!damn can't normally do,and pay them 2000P. it!

c
chvova2008 13.02.20

MotioninJoy\ds3
xpadder

M
MishaNort 13.02.20

Hello, I have problem with the Logitech gamepad f310. In games from the company Taltale games the character moves by himself ( the right side) without my participation.
PS. For earlier thanks.

D
Den4ikRZK 13.02.20

MishaNortg
try the modes to change from X to D or Vice versa, you have a switch on the back this is

D
Den4ikRZK 13.02.20

valerianich
You geymadov without the support of Xinput and that's because of this and problems, you have 2 choices, to buy pad support Xinput, or through the emulsion x360ce to configure and unforgettable bit emulator if windows 64 and the emulsion is also 64.

M
MishaNort 13.02.20

Den4ikRZK
Switched on D does not work on X this happens.

D
Den4ikRZK 13.02.20

MishaNort
Try hold down the MODE button for a few seconds, I have Defendere after holding the MODE button for a few seconds nainet always on MODE button red and in Windows the Controller begins to determine how Xbox360 controller

K
KainX 13.02.20

The problem is solved in such a way that removed values of buttons (gas/brake, right/left) at the helm. After that, the controller from Xbox One began to work correctly.

B
Boss22848 25.10.20

Sm1k3
I'm playing on a note and it helped me pull the cord from the mouse.