3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 13.02.20 03:14 pm

How to speed up download locations (Fallout 4)

For rapid movement to another location can take up to 30 seconds. Through the door (to enter building) - up to 15 sec.
Powerful PC, the game loaded not strongly. Anyone have any ideas on this issue ?
219 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 13.02.20

saa0891
Given that these games kept coming out a lot of interesting mods...
I understand that these fashion - new quests. You interesting quests invented moder-developers. And I don't like the script, I want to do what I think is interesting and moral according to their values, not the values of the developers.

If you put so much as I have.....
So you don't put everything, and put only the most necessary.

v
vftor 13.02.20

saa0891
And as you're a vampire ! He's a villain.

S
Sneaky Pete 13.02.20

Same trouble... operatives generally 32 gig

v
vftor 13.02.20

Sneaky Pete
Yes, the operative is not affected. I have the game consumes 3-4 GB. The processor is loaded up to 60%. Memory card with a maximum of 1.8 GB. And all this with the settings on ultra and high at max range. So it's all in the game engine. This is confirmed by the fact that on consoles too slow download locations. Probably nothing he can do.

i
iFlower 13.02.20

I play on a laptop, on high settings. Long load when you exit the buildings, plants, in General, if you sign in community. Sometimes for a few minutes. Not infrequently, when the picture appears, the camera spinning around the character. Checked, Luggage is separated after 2 minutes of inactivity. On the laptop there is an indicator of the hard disk, I noticed that when(at the download location)it goes out and some time does not flash, the primary testing ends with a flying camera. But if you decay to go into Windows and run any(even already running, like antivirus or browser) software application, go back to the game, the indicator is direct even not blinking, and burns. In my case, at least some minutes to save, and then...

R
Rolento 13.02.20

If SSD can inhibit only when writing to highly fragmented disk

K
K. V. 13.02.20

In the game there are places where you can jump power br. to cut/to avoid loading.

v
vftor 13.02.20

iFlower
All of this can be explained by the weakness of the laptop as a computer. Laptops are generally not designed for powerful games.

v
vftor 13.02.20

disaper
Do not understand, if you record on what is a heavily fragmented hard drive - the SSD or another HDD ?

v
vftor 13.02.20

K. V.
Like this using jump to avoid loading ?

v
vftor 13.02.20

Zubex_XXX
This is interesting. What I didn't enjoy playing at a computer with SSD ?

v
vftor 13.02.20

Zubex_XXX
I do not remember all the procedures and graphics card. More detail sign.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.02.20

powerful ilitny kopm-accelerated high-speed memory Nada
where the game is installed SSD or SATA RAID with cross recording magnetic screws
SSD under the swap file and Windows on a regular disk. and it should salutati
I hide a clean no mods on intol ku 9650 4 GHz memory 8GB ддр2 1200MHz with some kind of overclocking and several ordinary individual hardy flew very quickly. a great transition between locations took seconds. but Curling 3 I posmorel ugrojal was very hard. actually they have right now. the engine that never changes.

m
mrG0bliN 13.02.20

I put in the [General] line iNumHWThreads=4 <- number of real cores
and the game was move it loaded

R
Rolento 13.02.20

vftor
The fragmentation of the SSD, and in General the degree of filling greatly affect write speed.

v
vftor 13.02.20

Zubex_XXX
Okay, I looked. Percent. 3770 the characteristics are the same as my i7 2600K. 970 video card characteristics is almost the same as my 780 Ti (with the plant.acceleration). And maybe the distribution of the game ? I have a RePack (18,3 GB) from SEYTER v1.1.29.0.0 Tablet: CODEX. Game in programs not listed.

v
vftor 13.02.20

disaper
1. SSDS cannot be defragmented, otherwise, shortens the life.
2. The game basically reproduces the SSD, and the speed of play. very big. The use of SSD is of course better, but not much.

v
vftor 13.02.20

Zubex_XXX
SSD is in ACHI mode in the BIOS. SSD c Windows free 30 GB out of 60. The SSD game is free of 130 GB out of 240. I think it's to do with.

v
vftor 13.02.20

Zubex_XXX
Assessment to the maximum of 7.9.

v
vftor 13.02.20

mrG0bliN
I actually have so all cores are loaded (4 cores 8 threads), but now I tried and time have not diminished.