3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Armageddon 13.02.20 03:15 pm

Who is right - Tommy Angelo or don Salieri? (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

You will no doubt remember that at the end of a Mafia don Salieri and Thomas Angelo, hmm, to put it mildly, disagree. Who in your opinion was the right one? Whether the rights of Salieri that killed Tom? Violated the Omerta?
103 Comments
Sort by:
N
NV-salt 13.02.20

Instead Sarah wanted to write the Frank.
That he spoke to detective Norman in one of his stories about the human desire to rise higher... here they are with Pauli and decided on and burned. And, in principle, many of those who occupy high positions or authority, strive to become bigger and richer. The greed of man knows no bounds, and many would be in their place would want to taste this fruit

H
Hippie_Dog 13.02.20

as for me - so purely human rights was,however when viewed from the side of the mafia law, then Salieri.

_
_PooH_ 13.02.20

My sympathies of course on Tom's side,but right after all was Salieri.Tom chose the path where no common laws,but their own,but to live by these laws, he often forgot.for what he paid

_
_Illyuziya_ 13.02.20

Everyone is right in their own way, everyone has their own truth and, in their opinion, a valid reason to do so, as they did.

a
arsld 13.02.20

Rights was Salieri. Tom broke the rule, the rule of family law. And the result was not long in coming. First paid Paulie, then he.

G
Grand Theft Aero 13.02.20

It is easier to speak the language of children.In short tattletale-Corabia have davidnicol on the big cheap beef and cheap beef will not be able to walk with the boys for many more years.
PS
Both wrong

G
God of Party 13.02.20

The right was only Salieri to Sam. And That Poly was stupid and wrong.

_
_Don_ 13.02.20

Don is always right(C)

_
___KOT___ 13.02.20

Salieri was the rights to 100 percent

S
Sooltan RS 13.02.20

I Tom, here you are (CAT, Don Marzaglia, God of Party) would have done, if they knew that you just used, and you could easily kill, and you do not have with penny??

A
AlSar 13.02.20

Each in its own rights

Salieri kept his Affairs secret from their people, but were going to tell all after the sale of diamonds

Tom climbed in his business and betrayed the don, but he had a reason for it

In General, I'm for Salieri

-
-BlackFord- 13.02.20

Hmm...I'm thinking Tom's right, it is more humane and Salieri just a bastard!)

L
Lendri Filds 13.02.20

On the one hand, if you go, you must understand that it will not work, only the dawn, at least Consigliere can leaves the posts because they are trusted.On the Other hand Salieri knowingly lied to Tommy and Paulie, but he had no choice. Traitors have to kill

n
number 9 large 13.02.20

Tommy was right(and Salieri as I understand it executed)Salieri bastard!Tommy rescued him and his crew many times.and why did he kill(Pauli or whatever his name is)will think robbed a Bank

.International. 13.02.20

Salieri Tom used as a puppet, that's all. And Tom and Paulie decided to Rob a Bank, after undertaking with diamonds - that don never got. And Sam was just weak and on about Salieri removed the Poly and encroached on the Volume.

O
Odin iz nih 13.02.20

Salieri was right about the diamonds, because Tommy anyway he threw.

N
Nicorales 13.02.20

The Bank was the last straw of patience Salieri. Tom and before that stocks were missing. It is certainly he did not rush in mafia, but since hit beware of its Charter or ... or act like That. Sam claims at all. He carried out the orders of the boss, he's Evangelical. But the fact that Tom surrendered the family, it is essentially the same claim difficult to show. It was a preventive measure, he was going hunting, and more don Salieri, he does not owe was.He would have found sooner if he hadn't leaked info to Norman.

m
meagarry 13.02.20

Quite logical, what about dealing with diamonds should know as few people as possible. Later Salieri told them about Sam. But before the case was correct, that the heroes did not know about them. Besides, Tommy already before - not murdered prostitute, killed Frank. In the end, Polly, as the initiator gets shot. Tommy, as an accomplice, and even kosachevsky earlier, in all fairness, too, had to get it in the gallery. But, to save himself, kills a bunch of people Salieri with Sam and knocks on the family. So the Volume is definitely not right.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 13.02.20

If people question it, he hasn't grown to the Mafia. The game is that the mafia is bad, and most importantly - that it is not necessary to succumb to the temptation of dirty money. Both sides are right and wrong at the same time. Salieri had to do so, as is customary in their organization, Tommy did the right thing. At the same time, the organization is criminal, and Tommy wasn't supposed to start it.

e
eav96 13.02.20

I think Tommy is right. Let's remember why he became a Mafioso. He helped one of the guys SALIERI to escape from guys guys MORELLO(more precisely, Pauli and Sam forced him to do it,but not the point). And the next day when he was working as a taxi driver decided to relax and drink coffee,then he was attacked by guys MORELLO. Tom understood,MORELLO it sooner or later will kill - it is only a matter of time. And then Tom joined thefamily SALIERI. Other way he was not. In spite of this Fact still a man. He kills Putana from the hotel when he found out why she was leaking information aboutfamily SALIERI. He didn't kill Frank when he told him the reasons for which broke the Omerta. Although Putana,and Frank SALIERI ordered to kill. The story with diamonds is a bit ruined,but not destroyed completely devotion Volume SALIERI. The last straw in this case was the murder of Paulie. Tom realized that so further to live it is not capable and decided to talk aboutfamily SALIERI. All that I know. Luigi he did not drain it seems to me for two reasons. The first reason Luigi was the father-in-law Tom. The second reason is Luigi himself in the orders of SALIERI was not involved. But Luigi heard about the Affairs and plans of SALIERI. And he's not stupid. Luigi knew what was happening. As I said,That despite the fact that I was a member offamily SALIERI was a man. He passed only to those who personally took part in the execution of plans SALIERI. Rolled-they court the fullest and Thank God. Others who only heard about the plans SALIERI and Tom decided not to pass. They after all hands are not soiled. Was there any law in the United States,which those others could have been punished I don't know.