3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blakiukas 13.02.20 03:17 pm

Need help with access. (Metro Exodus)

The Caspian sea, went exploring the map and come out can't save already inside. May simply not see a way out?

7 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Red_FoXx_ 13.02.20

If not mistaken, at the time of 1:20, passing through the bridge, you turned right, and had left, there seems to have to jump and be a little dust, they're even growling started.

B
Blakiukas 13.02.20

There's just not going down, lights up. You can only run through this and get back to the starting point. I even climb back to the place from where started, but there is an invisible wall through which it cannot pass. If you can crawl, then also came.

B
Blakiukas 13.02.20

Incredibly, over +30 years of playing, first sought help at Cheetah :/ just flew with a jetpack..
https://www.playground.ru/cheats/metro_exodus_trejner_trainer_18_epic_games_lirw_ghl-88540/

n
nickSIA 13.02.20

Incredibly, over +30 years of games first to get lost in a linear shooter. This is nonsense!

B
Blakiukas 13.02.20

nickSIA
Not clever, there's just no choice, or rather no opportunity come out because there is no E. have Already seen that near of the ship, where as there was E. E was found in the area of the empty space where he had laid down, crawled a few metres, and stood up. It was what was missing near the ship, the elemental bug.

D
DemanShu 13.02.20

Blakiukas
In this game, if returned to the place that has passed in the story, the location may change and should not have outputs.
I got on the Caspian sea, when he returned to the cave, through which go to the Asian Gul tower. There, in the cave, jumped off, and the top of the pass was not, and the location was some kind of unfinished (missing textures, etc.) Then saved manual save, and the AutoSave can get rather weak.

B
Blakiukas 13.02.20

DemanShu
Maybe so, I was already there. Thanks for the reply.