3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 13.02.20 03:17 pm

Foundry Giannone. How to get the job in Activating the forge? (Destiny 2)

Hello, please help me with a few questions about the job.

1. Passed the ridiculous Red war. Bought Forsaken. Shadowkeep - no. Hunter, power level 915.

2. The gugleniya guides on using the forge shows that the foundry is Giannona this is the second forge, and the first Welonda, but if I go to place forge Velund nothing happens.

3. In the inventory already have a Radiant body of the machine gun received from Ada.

4. Activation of the task is not as per the Guides, and using the icon on the map of yenakiieve steel, but throws on ness.

5. The job requires 40 seconds to throw 20 charges in the smithy that drop from glowing blue enemies (40 seconds - are you serious? Who invented it?). The recommended power level 750. At my level 915 enemies I almost vanscott. Damage on them strongly enough, I can kill a maximum of 3-4, and have yet to pick up balls and throw them in the forge. What am I doing wrong? Or run this job solo is physically impossible?
5 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 13.02.20

And what's the problem to play with randomized?

d
darkster 13.02.20

Solo is impossible!!!

m
mooseyaka 13.02.20

2. the guides are outdated, now all the forges are activated EMZ, every day a new rotation from the first to the fourth.
5. Solo really, but you need to be an experienced player. A large part of activities is designed to share with other players walkthrough.

I would also like to say, swing level, closes the benchmarks(tests) that can close now - this is a yellow icon on the map, they will be given armor +1 - +2 to 960, after only smermesnil will increase, and in fact this 960 at all - while that should be the goal. Get it - go for other activities, already beat out what is missing.

D
Ded MastDay 13.02.20

mooseyaka
Thanks for the replies. Today I tried again, threw in a forge Belushi. The best attempt managed to throw 10 balls out of 20. More stupid is not physically have time. You need at least two to one shredded trash and the other thrown balls. Have seem to forget about forge. Failed content is still in bulk.
Zombieller wrote:
And what's the problem to play with randomized?
How many did not choose this job, does not connect anyone searching custody 1/3, in the end I'm always alone. I don't know how is the selection of players, but perhaps at this level in the smithy nobody goes.

m
mooseyaka 13.02.20

Grandfather Mastday
Because the level is very small.
Now even with the shitty situation 950 is the minimum.
And Yes, matchmaking works through the levels, he'll find you another couple of players of your light, but probably not.

Find nick in discorde Mooseyaka(Vlad)Musaka#4673 - I'll tell you what I can.