3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kukuruznyy Hlopec 13.02.20 03:24 pm

Different Voros (Pillars of Eternity)

In short, ran into the Grammel wanderer and his team. Lured ONE simple Mercenary and began to beat his WHOLE team...and here is one ball endurance, I think that's a little more and die. Yeah, I figure there starts to grow back and almost never drops. In short what...? See where that applies NPS? Enticed Pathfinder killed quickly. Others have not tried.
PS the Latest Gog version.
24 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cold light 13.02.20

The hireling this barbarian was not the case? The barbarians have advantage on the fast regen of stamina.
To see what NPS can apply the icon in the balloon above his head (where the strip action). Can you pause to put on the NPC and see what it effects hanging in the upper left corner.

K
Kukuruznyy Hlopec 13.02.20

Just when you point at PS, where the effect name and it is not always clear what he's doing. Or I not there look)) I'll check it Later.

C
Cold light 13.02.20

Corn Boy
try to tab and click, more, view, display what you recorded in the settings. On expert mode, it seems that some information is off. And Yes, the icons above the character's head is not too informative, they are designed so that the player knows what the icons mean (I, by the way, always in a hostile spells of the priests are confused)

K

Judging by the effects of Skilled Isla quickly pull the string this is the choir. In principle there his entire group is very stable, MB the difference in the levels too big? I have 6. I even don't normally fill up, and then the whole party.

Oops they hung this effect, so not the choristers

C
Cold light 13.02.20

Corn Boy
singing Grummel wanderer, I know for sure, as his skills spiritual weapon rocked.

You just do it there at what level met? I played level 7-8, approximately. Previously played on the 5 Ohm +-, but because of the possibility of an appeal of the undead now, always the wanderer in the dessert leave that weapon on it to download

K

I tried on the sixth, the complexity of the maximum (without option complications). While he was left alone))

I
Inrush 13.02.20

Corn Lad, apparently, mercenary, is a warrior, and therefore probably used this ability
Spoiler
The inflexibility of available soldier from the 7th level. In such case, you can either intellect to Bang, to reduce the duration of this ability, or ignore it until volatilization of the grinder. Well, or to raise the group a couple of levels and then calmly deal with the enemy without any problems. The lack of options. Even so, even that way.)

K

Yes, it would be necessary a couple of levels to raise, and buy guns all the better..all the money in the fortress are gone (almost all bought), but the sense of it I do not see yet.

C
Cold light 13.02.20

Corn Boy
in the fortress before the battle better extend the dungeon (prison, casemates, I don't remember the exact wording, in General, for prisoners), that the Stranger can take prisoners.

K

Heh, only after n-hours of game noticed that you can make a halt in the fortress Qaeda-LSA does not enter the building from the bedroom. Kick-ass, and I was constantly running to the bed, but it turns out you can sleep near the exit of the fortress without going anywhere.

s
sKard 13.02.20

After playing 10 hours, I decided to buy the season pass. Established a Pre-order Item and Pet (what is this? ), and The White March. Do I need to start a new game?

s
sKard 13.02.20

Itself asked, itself answered: Pre-order Item and Pet bonus from pre-order. In this context, a new question has already gathered 4 animals that give these animals?

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 13.02.20

Decided to go through the game again with two additions (the White transition 1,2).

Question, guys tell me, how soon and at what level you can get in addition White transition??? I need (preferably) in the beginning of the game, getting a companion Devil of Caros (adventurer Golem). And if once in addition to return back from there? At any time you like? Or once there no turning back??

In General, I need to take this companion, what would the main plot to go with it.
If someone knows how to do this please write.

g
gloccc111 13.02.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
Enter the temple vaideki in the story. After leaving him a letter to fortress and on to white pass.

B
Brashnashla 13.02.20

The people of this question. Created a monk, now I can't figure out what armor to him to run. Unlike DND, there I found the penalty for heavy armor to Dodge, only to recover. Ie I can not actually dressing your character in heavy armor and bend them? Well it's not logical. Or the penalty still there?
There is also a skill that adds fire damage in proportion to the wounds and got the same zip. They starautsya or replace each other?

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 13.02.20

Brashnashla

If you put on a monk for example heavy armor (-50%), it will beat the enemies slowly, it will have a big delay. But the essence of the monk, the application is very quick strikes. He does not need more armor (-20%). In the game have armor that returns damage to the enemy upon impact, so the monk thing it is, tusd, he's usually always in the thick of battle.

Skills for fire and lightning to wounds most likely not stakeouts, and replace each other.

Questions that hung in the air, but rather puzzling.

1) Why a trap can be only one? Why not at least three Carl??
Because of this, the relevance of traps sinking into nowhere. Why do they then collect and buy??

2) Why remove the magicians the possibility of high LVL to cast spells 1 and 2 SD. in battle without rest??
These fires and the holidays and so zadolbali, developed even more strongly tied to the rest.

3) did the opportunity to throw (the story) companions points to level-1. Is it really impossible to do is possible and redistribute them curve of statistics ??

4) the Food in the game is still virtually useless, so a couple of times to use in dialogues where there are no stats.

5) Added the button game AI, well done, now NPCs don't stand there like complete morons. But it is a stick about two ends. Mages on the machine in the first battle spend all their spells almost. Zadolbalsja to sleep by the fires.

6) Campanian(Sha) - the Devil of Caraka: Golem adventurer. What a feeble-minded idiot came up with the idea to make of Golems - adventurer with do not remove heavy armor (-40%) delay on skills??

L
Lfpflhfkb 13.02.20

People, this topic! After the siege of the citadel learned all the spells that came to Grimoire. Now can't lift magician on the trail. level, because it is necessary to learn 2 spells, and only offer one. As a result, the button Next is not active. Can forget learning spells?

Y
Yuri Kuklitsky 13.02.20

Please help! Can't through the ravine Stormvoel to go to the Elms Gemini because there is water. Stone to insert I also have no quest and can't get Bronze on the bottom of the ocean because Vernan says I belong to another faction. Maybe there is another option?

W
Waffen 13.02.20

People - tell me! The best remedy is Spirits/Shadows?

N
NightHawkreal 13.02.20

Waffen
Priest